>vote for Trump because of autism and memes
>meet cute Iranian girl online
>get to know her and become friends
>she hates living in Iran for obvious reasons and is critical of the government
>very obviously against Islam but afraid to say too much
>studying to be a doctor
>Trump is electing neo-con warhawks to his cabinet
>mfw I was lied to
>mfw I actually worry my Iranian cutie will get hurt through US military intervention
>mfw the memes become too real for me and I want off this ride

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Enlist now; maybe you can capture her during the invasion.

>>Trump is electing neo-con warhawks to his cabinet

Nah, Mattis doesn't want war with Israel. He's actually for the nuclear deal Obama made.

>war with israel

Oy vey, I meant Iran

Mattis will negotiate with Iran. If they want to keep the nukes, they have to give us Persian cuties to deal with the virgin male problem.

>mfw the memes become too real for me and I want off this ride

iktfb

But mexicanon, the ride has only just begun

Go to Iran, marry her, bring her to the U.S

>vote for Trump because of autism and memes
>be a completely retarded edgelord
kek, go crawl in your skin now, bosniak

She's pretty as fuck and she's a virgin too. It does sound appealing... Would I have to convert to Islam or is it just cool if I marry her?

There is no way americans could end good after this election no matter who you'd choose to be honest

>Go to Iran
>get kidnapped by extremists
>get beheaded
Sounds noice

You do realize that Hillary was going to do the same thing don't you?

sage for or shill thread.

We're not going to war with Iran you silly pussy

MOTHERFUCKING MAGA!

Is not like americans can't deal with mexican-style touristic trips

Also this is how many/most people in Iran feel, good thing Afghanistan and its endless fields of dope are right next door

>Dating Iranians.
Your going to regret that big time.

Yeah enjoy being put on a State Department watchlist.

to be honest I'm probably on like 150 lists based off of my internet history alone

Persian girls are mostly pretty

inb4 this post gets picked up by NYT as an example of the widespread trump voter regret

Same here desu, most regular posters in Sup Forums should be as well unless you're one of the handful of leet haxors who still bother with this place.

that would actually be hilarious though

Google searching Captain Picard isn't very smart.

It's impressive how much Americans are actually willing to risk just to have a president who behaves like a twitter troll 24/7.

good, race traitor.

as opposed to a literal war mongering psychopathic and corrupt cunt. yea nah, how did Dilma treat you?

you got it wrong user, killary would have been the one to stir shit up in the ME, trump wants stability in that region if anything.

>this whole post
you are the undisputed master of concern trolling. I hope DNC HQ throws an extra few cents your way for your efforts.

Do you really believe a multi-billionary cares aboutht the poor? He probably just tries to destabilize the market so he can take advantage of it.

>how did Dilma treat you?

She was impeached, are you aware?

To marry in Iran? An official conversion may be needed. Not sure they have secular marriage.

cannot wait until trump bombs iran to ruins

Cannot wait for your cucked maymays aimed at countries who have to receive war regufees.

I bet they are gonna be fun.

Shush monkey boy

Justin Bieber, everyone. Brilliant as usual.

Iranian women, like most MENA women are vehement coalburmers