ITT: OVERRATED SHIT

ITT: OVERRATED SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

laopinion.com/2016/06/09/video-luis-suarez-se-enfurece-por-no-poder-alinear-ante-venezuela-en-la-copa-america-centenario/
youtube.com/watch?v=DQaqOLdZ8Kg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Colombia. Cant want till we get exposed

You the best in your group and will win against peru or Brazil

>muh James

certainly won't be on saturday

we're basically eliminated. last time we beat brazil in a non friendly match was in 1975

Overrated shit with 15 Copas Américas, 2 world cups and 2 olympic games...

Did anyone actually rate them without Suarez?

That was beautiful, thanks Venezuela

draw power from venezuela

shh don't tell them they don't have 4 world cups

>ITT: OVERRATED SHIT

The "sport" of soccer

cavani is so shit jesus christ

uruguay probably would have won that 3-1 if they had suarez

wheres your leaf friend ?

this.

Cavani needs to play for a mid table Italian team.

Of course he's shit. He plays in Ligue 1. A one team league and they won by 30 points. I mean a turd always looks better when theres diarrhea all over the place.

wew, lad. This meme is finally dead

so i missed the game, but why was suarez raging punching shit? wast that because of the loss or was that during the match over something else?

he couldn't bite someone

it was during the match because our senile coach had him warm up, just to sub another player in (defensive midfielder)

because he realized he is way better than cavani with a hamstring injury

he hasn't played yet and his team is about to be eliminated.

Current Uruguay relies too much on Suarez
2010/2011 Uruguay was based with Forlan, that Perez white guy, Lugano and even Caceres played well then

wEw LaD, tHiS mEmE iS fInAlLy DeAd

mexico just need to win against jamaica and they are eliminated

Panamabro, you think you can meme your way into the quarterfinal? I like your chances but I don't know why

>le one hundred thousand american shekels per month grandpa

>Caceres

How much do you think his scooter cost?

That will depend if argentina rape us or not, if we lose 5-0 and chile beats bolivia (which is most likely) even if we manage to tie against chile they will go through by goal difference probably

>mfw he planned scooting around walmart living the american way more than he planned the actual games

"Suarez will be ready for the next round matches"

kek

KEK

K E K

>30 million, 40 million, 50 million, 100 million, 200 million population nations bullying a 3 million small country that already has more international titles than they'll ever have until the planet implodes

gotta love when we lose more than when we win

we played like shit this last 2 matches, thats for sure all banter deserved

have fun with the memes Sup Forums

Pobre Messi, Pobre Suarez, Pobre Neymar. Todos genios pero con una manga de muertos en sus selecciones

Good for you this meme tournament is played like once every ten weeks.

Unlike the glorious Euro which is played once every four years.

>not enjoying the memes after witnessing 2 of the memest games of the memest cup played by the memest team

>French Canadian detected

copa america is every 4 years. century cup is money meme cup, until next 100 years.

Nermal se la anda mamando al Beiber, quien ya ni musica hace.

What in the fuck was that geezer Tabarez thinking in not fucking subbing in Ratking who would have scored all those fucking chances that Shitvani missed and more? Who the fuck rules out their best player - best striker on the planet - in a must win game?

>Embrace Diversity

No gracias.

Is Suarez hurt or banned from international competition? Didn't watch game.

>A FUCKING SMILEY FACE

he had a problem in his knee. it was not an arrow but he was sent to the bench for 21 days that is why he did not play these tournament :c

we played like shit tho but with him we probably have won every match :c

What happened to Fucile?

...yet they beat Colombia 3-0 in October. They won't finish in the top two in CONMEBOL, but they're going to Russia.

Losing a semifinal to Argentina is hardly getting "exposed." Stop being a bitch and enjoy the tournament. This team is good enough to make it to Russia.

Is Cavani the Uruguayan Higuain?

Sore losers, as usual. I'm surprised your boys didn't start shit after the game.

>muh 3 million

jesus christ uruguayans are so disgusting

not worth the risk. It's better to let him recover fully over the summer. The games in the fall are much, much more important.

I'm not a crybaby when it comes to losing and I know we rely on parking the bus and hoping on Suarez/Godin to do something, but the fact that we're a nation of 3 million and we achieved what we've achieved really is something to mention all the time
Mexico is a footballing nation of 120m and haven't won anything relevant
Chile is a football nation of 18m and didn't won anything in hundreds and something years of football history (until that copa america)

No webm of this?

I'm surprised they didn't set the stadium on fire.

laopinion.com/2016/06/09/video-luis-suarez-se-enfurece-por-no-poder-alinear-ante-venezuela-en-la-copa-america-centenario/

Yeah but you guys are like right next to Argentina so maybe some Argentina Football juju like gets permeated onto your people.

Ligue 1 is a tough league.
Which is why Cavani is shit in it.

It's really just uruguays midfield is so ass silva is pretty good, and Suarez & Cavani duo would've sent them to top of table

Lel can't believe I missed that game

I need to become neet again desu

Football is a sport not an achievement you yard. Its fun, yeah, but that's it. How can you be proud as a nation for what 11 fuckers do. That's why everybody makes fun of you. Every time you come up with muh prehistorical cup. Where are you now as a nation or at futbol at all? Think about it.

only 36 cups.

confederations, gold medal in olimpics, and 2 juvenile world cups not relevant?

shut up shitlean, your country is the next deception

Most of your achievements happened way long ago when the sport was still young. Now that its become such a global phenomena you're stuck being perennial losers.

yeah, like in 2011

>replying to this post
>they don't know about the colombian self-hate

Barcelona bribed Tabárez with a hefty sum to bench him all the tournament so his injury doesnt get worse

true story

implying mexico never won anything worthy

youtube.com/watch?v=DQaqOLdZ8Kg