Spanish conquistadors literally created a new race of people from raping them so hard

>Spanish conquistadors literally created a new race of people from raping them so hard

Made me think...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_in_Argentina#Demographics
scimagojr.com/countryrank.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#European_Mexicans
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0034695
nearshoreamericas.com/mexico-offers-money-alternative-solve-united-states-stem-talent-shortage/
ifop.com/media/pressdocument/694-1-document_file.pdf
ifop.com/media/poll/3368-1-study_file.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Spain hasnt been relevent since 1600s

Really made me think

spaniards were rapebabbies themselves and history is basically rape

No they didn't, "natural born" children for 15th century Mexico were 10% through the worst of conquest as per baptism records, even allow ing for some margin of error the overwhelming majority of mestizos were boprn to marred couples and this is what you see in New Spain's casta paintings, not single mothers. The Mexican inquisition was installed aerly on with the purpose of protecting indigenous peoples and Spaniards needed women to cook meals, mend clothes and clean their homes in an era in which civilized living was something like hard manual labor, mestizaje wasn't just about sex.

>conquistadors

we're rape baby's rape babies, it literally can't get better than this

Actually, Spanish conquistadors raping the natives is just liberal propaganda. They actually treated the natives relatively well, at least compared to Anglos and Alberto Barbosas. In fact, many chiefs gave their daughters to them, as a sign of friendship and trust, and most amerindian females willingly married and fucked Spanish men.

>tfw you will never be a coureur des bois in New France with a qt Native wife or two
>tfw you will never be a conquistador in New Spain with dozens of Indian servants
>tfw you will never be a slave owner with a few Black mistresses and a qt mixed Creole wife in Saint-Domingue
>tfw you will never be an administrator or officer in India or Indochina or Algeria with refined local mistresses
>tfw you will never explore Africa and fuck all the women in a tribe in exchange of a few firearms

Why even live?

I never got how Aztecs could build such big pyramids and intricate cities but still fought with essentially sticks and rocks.

Well, at least you're not Bolivia. They are the least raped latin nation, due to having the most full blooded natives and look where they are. You should just accept what you are and move on.

>Spain are literally rape babies

>Mexicans are second tier rape babies

Boy that hurts

because they didn't need to fight with other than obsidian weapons. They knew about metallurgic, but they never saw the use of it beside nice looking shit to wear.

Because they were peaceful people. They weren't prepared to meet a vile, despicable barbaric race as the european.

Pretty much this. Their weapons where made to maim not kill, so they could capture and sacrifice enemy warriors

Accurate.

>tfw i'm descendant from asturians
feels good man

Feels good to live in a shithole where people won't hesistate to kill you for your phone and wallet?

We're the Raza Cósmica

>i've only been robbed 1 time
>they only took some money i had
>i'm not a leaf
feels very good man

ERAMOS

Reminder that South America is genetically Semitic

Mmm, conquistador cock...

>I've only been robbed 1 time
>Congolombians think this is an acceptable living condition

So there are no robberies in the US?

Nope. As long as you stay away from niggers.

>Marrying indias
Colonial Spaniards were so thristy and beta

Well, at least they weren't shitalians.

Yeah who would want the genes of the highest IQ people in western Europe?

Spanish fags should had brought Spanish qts with them. Bunch of beta fags. Mestizas are nice, tho, so am just mildly complaining.

*should have

kek, Argentina scores lower than Mexico in PISA despite higher HDI

>Pisa
Sounds delicious but I was never tested and I went to a different high school every year of highschool, so nice sampling.
How about our higher IQ, education index and output of scientific papers? does those magically not count because they are too objective? lmao

>Anecdotal evidence
Nice try
>Higher IQ
What? 3 points as per Lynn? That's a decade's worth of Flynn effect even if we set aside for a moment all the holes in this race and intelligence thing... Or that Mexican whites score at 98. But then you're not quite as Italian as you think you are

"In addition to the indigenous population in Argentina, most Argentinians are descended from indigenous peoples or have some indigenous ancestry. Many genetic studies have shown that Argentina's genetic footprint is not overwhelmingly European. In one of the most comprehensive genetic studies involving the population of Argentina, 441 Argentinians from across the North East, North West, Southern, and Central provinces (especially the urban conglomeration of Buenos Aires) of the country, it was observed that the Argentinian population comprised on average of 65% European, followed by 31% Amerindian, and finally 4% of African ancestry.[21] "

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_peoples_in_Argentina#Demographics

>education index
Your having more years of schooling and yet underperforming on above isn't exactly making your point

>output of scientific papers
I see Argentina below Mexico

scimagojr.com/countryrank.php

why are guatemalans so fucking dumb

I unironically find mestizas to be the most gorgeous women desu. Although, I'm biased; a spic myself.

>Native Americans
>Existing
kek

All that I'm going to say is look at any country in Latin America.

I want to bleach her.

Pirates>Ch*canos

Scandicucks need not apply.

>all spics living in America are CHIs
Loving this meme, btw

>Mexican whites
Top kek
>look at this genetic study
That genetic study showed that 44% of Argentinian are unmixed whites with not a single native ancestor so yeah pretty much proved that Argentina is the whitest latin American country like we all know already.

>I see Argentina below Mexico
Per capita mate, your country is much more populated.
>Your having more years of schooling and yet underperforming on above isn't exactly making your point
We are not underperforming, Pisa is just sampling a couple of public schools infested with mestizos, if we were underperforming we wouldnt be superior in academia.
Of course you're biased, you can't get white women so you settle for less.

Why not? My seed is great.

Yeah, we don't really do the supremacy thing, if the user will be a good father to his kids I say go for it

I'm sure it is, Varg. It's your cucked cultural values we're concerned with.
See above.

I do not share those values i can assure you. I just want a qt pie latina.

I only find french girls to be cuter than mestizas desu

Otherwise I agree with you

I'm sorry. The Scandinavian scourge must be contained in Europe. We can't have it spread to the new world. Within a couple generations we'll have godless mestizo-nordics mass importing Muslims here. We can't have that. The infection must remain local. Hope you understand.

Nah son. Its slavs

>getting this mad on the internet

>The Scandinavian scourge must be contained in Europe
Ever wondered why one of the fly over states always votes democrat? its too late

French girls are pretty qt. Notoriously unfaithful, but certainly qt. There's just something about the typical mestizo skin tone though that just drives me nuts. Pic related, perfect example.

The new definition is any spic living in a non spic country

>Notoriously unfaithful
Brb planting a keylogger in bae's phone

>definitions are set by image board autists now

He's not memeing amigo.

>someone willingly in their clear mind decided to fuck this

Nope, that study shows admixture comparable to other Lat Am countries

"Despite that extra-official sources estimate the modern white population of Mexico to be only 9-16%, in genetic studies Mexico consistently shows a European admixture comparable to countries that report white populations of 52% - 77% (in the case of Chile and Costa Rica, who average 51%[32] & 60%[33] European admixture respectively, while studies in the general Mexican population have found European ancestry ranging from 56%[34] going to 60%,[35] 64%[36] and up to 78%[37]). The differences between genetic ancestry and reported numbers could be attributed to the influence of the concept known as "mestizaje", which was promoted by the post-revolutionary government in an effort to create a united Mexican cultural identity with no racial distinctions.[38]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#European_Mexicans

The difference between us is we are proud of who we are as a people.

As for the study you're quoting without reading.

"In the present study we characterized the distribution of Indigenous American, European and African ancestry among individuals from different regions of Argentina and evaluated the level of discrepancy between self-reported grandparental origin and genetic ancestry estimates."

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0034695

And quantity doesn't mean quality, your producing a lot of "research" in psychology isn't the same as hard sciences nor is spending funds in prestige theoretical research what your country needs to be competitive you commodity exporter, there's a reason we now outperform the US in STEM graduates.

nearshoreamericas.com/mexico-offers-money-alternative-solve-united-states-stem-talent-shortage/

It's hard to compare as Argentina is not OECD

No Aztec ever had curly hair or flat noses, putting a caption on a pic doesn't make it real, pictured is what an ethnic Aztec looks like

>millions of niggers
>Colombia and Brazil are still whiter than m*xico

Not actual aztecs.
Some dude who was supposed to take care siblings from southern mexico or central america(part black) with a genetic disorder decided to make a profit by parading them in a circus.

We are half and half as a people man, this isn't about you being an octoroon but by all means feel proud about it, I'm not picking on you or hues.

>BALDLOMBIA

A third? that's nothing to worry about, argie girls are worse.
>Nope, that study shows admixture comparable to other Lat Am countries
Not at all, no country south of rio grande river has almost half of the population being unmixed white.
This guy for example is one of those 56% because he had a mestiza grandmother.
Also there are other studies that show European ancestry in the 80% range, you just picked literally the lowest Euro ancestry study released because you are intellectually dishonest.
If Mexico's Euro heritage is comparable to Argentina (lol) then why are your people so much shorter? Spaniards are taller than Italians, shouldnt you be the same height or taller?
>The difference between us is we are proud of who we are as a people.
The difference is that your country is has mass beheadings and ours is very high HDI.
Also you don't see the irony of claiming to be proud of you are while desperately trying to argue your country is not worse off than a country everyone in the world knows its more developed, safe, rich and white?
>And quantity doesn't mean quality, your producing a lot of "research" in psychology isn't the same as hard sciences nor is spending funds in prestige theoretical research what your country needs to be competitive you commodity exporter, there's a reason we now outperform the US in STEM graduates.
You're pulling shit out of your ass, prove that Mexico produces more scientific papers per capita than Argentina or just come to terms we produce more research, I assure you our must industrious faculties are Medicine and Engineering, social science students smoke pot they dont summit papers.

Thick latinas are fine, but I like them to be thinner. There is like a 90% change that thick latinas will end up looking like an orc when they reach their forties.

>being this insecure and autistic about race
Jesus Christ, Argentina.

That's literally an Indian, from India

You should read that right, we are the ones with less baldness (88% no baldness)

>average chilean male is 172 cm and weights 76 kg
Fat manlets, no wonder they are so angry in video games.
>No blue eyed people in the mexican sample
Top kek and this nigga was arguing his country was as white as ours.
Thanks for the laughs colombia.

>be BALDLOMBIAN
>have no hair

Cant make this shit up

It's not a meme user.

No. The guy who originally posted these pictures along with a link to her tumblr was Indian.

Chicanos do though

Guerreros de bronce

Insecure? its not Argies that get triggered at Argentina's demographics its every other latin American country but Uruguay.
Autistic? yes.

Just looked a bit into it. It's true. The study they base this on is kinda meh (sampling of 800 per country, online), but still. Apparently German women are worse, with 43% saying they cheated.

What the fuck. They did the same study in the 70's and then 10% of women admitted to have cheated.

I didn't think it was real to this degree though. What the fuck is their problem?

Central America isn't "part black " dumbass

Here's a link to the study:

ifop.com/media/pressdocument/694-1-document_file.pdf

>history is basically rape
you go girl

religion of peace?

This desu. No slavery in Central America and if I remember correctly, some of the countries in Central America had complete bans on blacks entering the country until the 20th century.

>tfw Anglo-Saxon/Celt rape baby
>Tfw Spaniard/moor rape baby
>Tfw also mestizo

How can I continue my ancestors legacy of rape?

How is it our problem that everyone in the region gets upset over our culture and phenotype? walk a mile in my shoes nigga.

I'm not sure if they are just more comfortable admitting it or if they actually cheat more but it certainly isn't considered as serious anymore.

It's part of their national Identity, they pride themselves on this. They aren't like Brazil or Mexico who consider themselves Pardo and Mestizo countries respectively.

>/asp/ memes

will you be my qt aztec gf?

Rape another rape baby obviously.

Don't they realize how retarded and autistic it makes them look though?
>recognizing /asp/ memes

Rape as many white women as you can. You can contribute to the BROWNING of the US.

you are

There are parts of central america and mexico with part black people. Mostly along the eastern coast like Veracruz. I Didn't mean to imply most are black but the slaves brought by spain didn't just disappear.

>the Spaniards colonize tropical South America with hot Chicks
>The British colonizes tropical India with a much less hot girls
>other Europeans colonize Africa with very hot women
>You're a Cossack. Your balls freeze in Siberia. you're surrounded by narrow-eyed.

Yeah there were bans. But mexicans like making all sorts of things up about Central America. Only Belize has lots of blacks but theyre not Latin American

nah fuck you. You have it the best

And here's a more recent study, with a larger sampling, only in France and that goes in more details (where did you meet the other person, etc).

With 41% of women admitting to have cheated.

ifop.com/media/poll/3368-1-study_file.pdf

How the fuck am I supposed to trust women?

Nice hand armour faggot, might as well fight naked because once your hand gets hit, you're finished

Agree, slav girls are the most beautiful

Lol, no. It's all in the European part of Russia. The indigenous population of Siberia in the photo.

>How the fuck am I supposed to trust women?

You don't, we need to bring back those vagina locks.

>you now realize that the first child of Hernan Cortes was a mestizo