Now that the reputations of Canada, America, Portugal, Poland and especially India have been destroyed...

Now that the reputations of Canada, America, Portugal, Poland and especially India have been destroyed, what's next for the great Australian menace?

You didn't even win the banter war against Poland though, KHAN'D and those greentext stories about being attacked by "spoidahs" was much stronger than anything you offered in return.

do me

>when a UK flag falls for the Polish bait

Just

As

Expected

What's the point, it's not like you have any dignity to lose

I don't associate with Wellingtonians, bloody scum

That's like using Melbourne as an example for the whole of Australia, not really fair

Africa

My dream is to be savagely roasted by big Australian banter.

Jokes on you our reputation was destroyed well before Sup Forums was a thing.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Brazilian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good

Weak, m8.

stale pasta

I'm Harambe, and this is my zoo enclosure. I work here with my zoo keeper and my friend, cecil the lion. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know WHO is gonna come over that fence.

>he doesn't know that i was behind those "polish" posts
you are merely a pawn

we don't roast monkey m80

>highlight this text
>google search it
>reddit links pop up

Huh? America and Canada constantly wreck you on here. What are you talking about?

>be australian

>implying South America has MUCH better avg. latency on NA/EU servers than Australia

Australian shitposting is literally the best part of this website.