What is the drinking culture in your country? Do you drink for social occasions...

What is the drinking culture in your country? Do you drink for social occasions, do you drink to enjoy and appreciate the taste or just get shitface drunk like Finns and Russians?

Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=aQLGK3kVeyQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SlalMmNPaU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

El bumbo

I drink just to get shitfaced

>do you drink to enjoy and appreciate the taste or just get shitface drunk like Finns and Russians?

Yes

>or just get shitface drunk like Finns and Russians?
this, though it's changing

Same. Its tons of calories with no nutritional value, but a night out with the bros makes it worth it. Our drinking age is pretty high but most non-autists starting social drinking when theyre around 16 or 17.

We drink when there is a good reason to drink

I rink because it feels good. But there is no drinking culture here. Everyone just smokes weed.

I much prefer the drinking culture in serbia. They know how to drink without getting embarrassingly shitfaced, but still have a great time. Plus, you can drink Rakija at 8 in the morning and no one gives a shit.

Like living in a shithole? Are you an alcoholic?

Is it normal in Iceland or are you outside of the norm?

youtube.com/watch?v=SlalMmNPaU8

Are you speaking of yourself, that you are changing or is Poland changing?

Poland, i'm a good old fashioned drunkard

i have a 4 year younger brother though and the kids don't seem to drink like we used to. plus it's more about weed nowadays

Depends - if I'm at home I might have a little whiskey for the taste.

If I'm out I'm pretty much going to get shitfaced because I have to really plan it out

>Live like 30 minutes away from friends favorite spots
>Have to crash with one of them
>Not going to just drink 4 beers and crash
>Gotta make it worth it

Drinking is degenerate. And you should be drinking only in social occasions, just to build social relations with normies.

What is your opinion on women who drink a lot but still have their life together?

That is genuinely how fucking backwards and shitty Vietnam is. A bunch of fucking plastic stools in a tiny ass little room eating pho. Wish I'd never went to that filthy shithole.

Then why did you go in the first place? What did you expect?

100% normal
Last saturday I went too meet my lad that lives in the country side. Drank moonshine mixed with fanta exotic and egils malt jólabjór (pic)
Would have guessed the avg age there was barely 18
There was even some mad lad that chased the sheep in the dark and fell, fucking up some fingers

what do you think of Brio? That icelandic beer in the white can. I love that stuff. Is it popular in Iceland?

I for social occasions with family. Don't get shitfaced, just a bit tipsy because fuck it.

With friends it's to do whatever you want, get shitfaced or not nobody cares but get this, You Can't Be Annoying.

Nobody cares if you're shitfaced but if you're an annoying cunt then... it's annoying. Do whatever you want but you risk social consequences.

Of course I get shitfaced, who actually likes the taste of literal poison? I can drink beers, wines alone but for liquor I need a chaser.

I live in a MMJ state so I usually opt for weed. Getting cross-faded feels god-tier

Hell yeah man love that stuff!
Apparently ölgerðin tries to market itself as a microbrewery when its a huge company involved in soda, beer and spirits

It seems kinda microbrew-ish. But its damn cheap and by far my favourite beer I can buy here in Canada. Does all your beer taste that godly?

Pretty much
Unless it is something like viking lager
How cheap? Its like $3 a large can here

I don't see how someone can like getting drunk but not like getting crossfaded

its about 3$CAD after tax for a 500ml can. Thats about on par with the shitty beers like budweiser and our local beer brewed in town.
Does Iceland typically produce lager or are stout and darker beers popular too?

Light lager is what has been the most popular for the longest time But other types are getting more popular

I find that other than the british isles, porter isnt too popular in Europe. anyways, thanks for the great cheap beer. hope to visit your beautiful country one day!

Do whatever the fuck you want. Just don;t make it a problem for yourself, and moreso, a problem for others.

I'm guessing cross-faded is some hip, cool kid term for being both high and drunk?

Weed is a lot more powerful nowadays and people get anxious on even light psychedelics like extracts

I don't drink, mostly because I have a lot of drunks in my family so I lost interest early on.

Ye boi!
Bring cheap and strong spirits, nothing less than 50% and get me a few cans of tobacco at the airport

I don't know that bullshit. But being high and drunk is fucking extreme. It fucks you up about as much as Mushrooms or LSD. You can literally do nothing but just sit there and be fucked up.

will do! Canada has some pretty great whisky that id love to share with the world!

Precisely

Lol it does fuck you up but not on a mushroom/acid level

A better comparison would be heroin

>A better comparison would be heroin
Really? ive been drunk and stoned at the same time, but never tried heroin. is drunk/high really that strong?

>our local beer brewed in town
London?

Depends on how much you drink really, like if you were to drink a bunch of liquor you'll be slumped like a motherfucker regardless but adding a bowl to the equation will get you euphoric and you will nod like you took a bunch of oxys

Prince George

Drink to anything actually, there's no need for festivities.

we drink a tonne of beer and wine. noticed when i was in korea they drink tonnes of soju cause it's ridiculously cheap like $1 a bottle

Mostly just to feel lightheaded (a few beers) when having fun with friends or to reduce the stress (and insomnia it causes) with gin before exams/flights/important events.
The only time I got shitface drunk was when I was 20 and realized I'd never experienced this condition. Never fucking again.

I find any reason to drink at any time of the day

ayyyyy another interior fucker. Didn't expect that.

>Vanderhoof checking in