Should I move to Latin America or Southern Europe?

Should I move to Latin America or Southern Europe?

Evey girls I have fallen for was some kind of Latin.

Sweet, delicate, sexy women

Oh how I'm missing out

South america if you prefer more indian-nigger looking.
Europe if you prefer arab looking.

you're in for a treat when you realize that visas exist

lol, just go to California or Texas.

This kind

Looks like a caribbean or colombian-venezuelan, you should fine a lot of them in NYC or Miami

this looks like a puerto rican

Bad time you choose to move now that your elect president will rise nationalism here

CHI

That one can be spaniard. Also here, Brazil, and Uruguay and maybe even in Paraguay and north South America. Not bolivia or peru, of course.

She doesn't look like a spaniard, she looks like she has some few black genes in her

I've seen spanish women who look like that in tv.

Maybe they are from the south or were immigrants

But I get that the average spaniard woman doesn't look like that.

Girl I posted looks like a girl I know from Mediterranean Europe

I love the European face with a little Arab features (especially the eyes)

fuck tr*mp desu

She reminds me of Eva Mendes, and i wouldn't call her a pure spaniard

I don't find them similar in anything desu.

Eva mendez looks like a straight outta LA chicana with explicit amerindian features plus brown skin.

She is cuban and for me doesn't look mexican at all, if she had lighter skin she would look similar to OP's girl

Imo what I see different is

Eva mendez:
>rounded face
>chinky eyes
>natural brown skin, doesn't pass as tanned
>marked cheekbones
>dead brown eyes
>pitch black hair

Girl:
>squared, more caucasoid skull
>fair skin, mediterranean type
>no high cheekbones
>big eyes, no mongolian bride noticiable
>fair brown eyes
>squared face/jaw
>brown dark hair

Maybe the girl is mixed but clearly on the caucasoid side more than Eva. The latter just looks like a tuned up mestiza

She looks like she might have a considerably amount of black blood on her. Panama, Venezuela, Cuba and Dominican Republic have lots of them

why do you think she looks part black? you must have a better developed sense for this than me

While Eva is Cuban, she has more amerindian features than Cubans have (not saying there isn't, but not as much as black admixture).

Nose and lips might be an indicator.

Something in her eyes, nose and lips

She obvious has Native features.

Learn to differentiate Semetic and Native American features

To me it looks like Arab/Mediterranean eyes

She has native features but not the same as the ones that mexicans have, caribbean natives are not the same as mexican natives, but you're right, she doesn't have black genes as i may have implied before, but the girl that OP posted reminds me of her for some reason

As says, nose and lips are a big indicator, and I'd add hair.

If the girl OP posted was mixed with amerindians (at least in a close range) she'd have more chinky looking eyes (of an almost black tone) and rounded face (more "asian", so to say). Also her limbs look more proportionate in the pic.

Regarding the hair, european dark hair is very different than amerindian one at detail. The latter looks pitch black and very straight, exactly like chinese, and has a 'greasier' or 'shining' look. European one is more like very dark brown, thiner and can wave.

Her hair doesn't look amerindian IMO

Wrong

Soft jawline in women are Arabic features

Native Americans and thier mixes have stronger jaws

>She has native features but not the same as the ones that mexicans have, caribbean natives are not the same as mexican natives, but you're right

Of course, not your typical mexican/chicano won't look like a native from Caribbean or like Steve Michel Harriston.

Girl in the stockphoto is probably (at least) an octaroon but certain features can still be visible even after so many generations.

Depends where the native is from.

It's mostly her eyes and lips that makes me suspect that, average mestizas do not have that kind of lips, and their eyes are either chinky or just a little bit smaller than that.

I hear the Tainos looked like Amazonians idk if it's true

These look exactly like me in girl form

The perfect mestizo

>Sweet, delicate
>Latin American
Pick one
She passes as Portugese for that exact reason though

MODS MODS MOOOOOODS!!!!!!

REEE STOP BEING RETARDED YOU CAN FIND WOMEN LIKE THAT IN MEXICO. YES SURPRISE SURPRISE MEXICAN AREN"T UGLY BEANER STEREOTYPES LIKE YOU"D BELIEVE YOU FUCKING STUPID NIGGER.

>oh she has fair skin, couldn't possibly come from Mexico
>oh she's sort of good looking must be from Brazil or Costa Rica

Like shut up already fucking idiot

I think those are pardas, the girl on the right looks typically brazilian, they all use the same makeup apparently.

CHICANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Holy shit, calm the fuck down chicano, she looks like a puerto rican because like we said before she looks like she has some few black blood, how many black people do you have?

> YES SURPRISE SURPRISE MEXICAN AREN"T UGLY BEANER STEREOTYPES LIKE YOU"D BELIEVE YOU FUCKING STUPID NIGGER.
Post a picture of yourself.

>sign in English
Wut

>Mexicans aren't ugly beaner stereotypes
But they are

Those are Salvadorans... they look just like mestizas

tfw no latina gf

Good feel.

The one on the right is meh, but I would kill for a qt like the left one.

Both are qts