What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Bill was a mistake

Nothing you faggot. Pens still outplayed them in periods 2 and 3.

Murray is fucking dog shit. 3 goals on 6 shots is pathetic

Shitty bandwagon "fans"

>outplay them for 2/3 of the game

>don't win

Yeah, faglord, they didn't outplay shit, nice excuse though, some retard like you will find it convincing

Murray basically won them the Tampa Bay series though

Lol. Pens dominated that and tampilon were lucky to get a 7th game. They outshot them by 95 in the series or something ridiculous

> Butthurt Pens fan detected
> Thinks anyone outside Pittsburgh thought they had the chance to win the Stan Lee at home

I'm a wongs fan, mate. And I've been watching the series, and the ploffs.

pens had better puck handling in 2nd and 3rd

pens out shot san jose 2 to 1

pens controlled the puck longer and spent more time in the sharks zone in 2nd and 3rd

> that one extra empty net goal

no

the san jose goalie was just absolutely on fire tonight, but the pens played the better game and should have won.

Now Im going to sleep and think about the $2k I spent on my ticket, and how much hooker and guns that could've bought

>le outshooting meme
Love how people resort to this every time, even if the game's final outcome is against the team that "outshot" the other.

not just outshooting, outplayed in every aspect but goaltending.

jones is a damn fine goal tender.

Nothing.

Sharks played well. Can't always win every game.

They're still going to win the series. You know it's true. Who cares if it's 5 or 6 games

> Who cares if it's 5 or 6 games
> Excuses kicking in

Dude, Pittsburgh's been giving the Shorks a royal ass-whooping during the first 4 games. Shouldn't you give a shit if the home fans are a little pissed off their team blew a chance to make history?

jones is the only reason this series is still going

They got to the Finals in the same season as the biggest trolls in professional sport.

> Sharks troll good teams in the regular season by beating them
> Sharks troll own fans in the regular season by losing to shitty teams
> Sharks troll postseason opponents with unlikely upsets
> Sharks troll own fans with postseason meltdowns
> Sharks troll division rivals by getting to the finals with their old backup
> et cetera
> et cetera

The question remaining to us is who the last laugh will be on? Is it time for them to troll Patrick Marleau by fighting all the way to a game-7 loss? Or troll the entire hockey world by defying their carefully-crafted "choke artist" narrative? I'm hoping for the latter.

you have too much time alone to think about your superstitions user

Oh, did you think it was a coincidence that the Bohemian Grove is just two hours' drive from the Shark Tank? The conspiracy goes deep. Don't follow the money; the new credit card chips are already following you!

>If the Shorks win, I win $5400

Please gods of hockey let them beat the odds

This. Also...
> Sid forgot Sharks have one of /hoc/'s biggest trolls

is it a coincidence san jose and san francisco are about as close as cleveland and pittsburgh?

if jones pull another halak game 6, will pens fans start shitting themselves?

meant hasek *

People in Pittsburgh shit themselves on a routine basis even without the hockey drama.

they already started shitting themselves, celebrated too early and choked their control, now sharks have gotten in rhythm and will probably force a game 7