Why does curry never get shit from the media for being so bad in the playoffs?

why does curry never get shit from the media for being so bad in the playoffs?

Because Curry fans are liberals, while LeBron fans are conservative. The media props up Curry as a subtle way of advancing the liberal agenda.

White privilege

Jews have a race mixing agenda and Curry is their lightning rod to move it forward.

>Curry fans are liberal
>LeBron's fans are conservative

>Curry is a wholesome family man who's white and perfect a skill that white people do
>LeBron is an ape who has a crackhead mom

??????

The Bay Area is insanely liberal and Cleveland is one of the most conservative big cities in America

LeBron worked his way up from nothing despite growing up in a shit environment and constantly being shit on by the media, and he doesn't act like a nigger.

Curry is only a "Star" because of media welfare.

>Cleveland is one of the most conservative big cities

Lebron worked his way up from extreme poverty to become a successful billionaire with zero personal or legal issues as well as marrying his high school sweetheart. He's actually a better story for conservatives than Stephen Curry who had a silver spoon in his mouth since he was born.

Actually I dont know why I replied, you're a massive curry dickrider just shitposting

>Cleveland is one of the most conservative big cities in America
If by conservative you mean at most centrist.
t. Cleveland

Cleveland isn't really what I'd consider to be conservative. It's surrounded by conservative and moderate suburbs and surrounding cities though. Cleveland itself is fairly liberal.

ohio is the most politically diverse state in the country isn't it?

Ohio is a swing state that tends to go back and forth depending on issues and candidate choices. Cleveland itself is fairly liberal, even for as blue collar as it is.

Frank Jackson sucks and Cleveland needs a new mayor. Also, Kasich handily won over Trump and Hillary. Whether Trump will beat Hillary or not in Ohio is up in the air I think.

his knee is fucked I hear.

Favoritism based on what supervisors think their audience wants. Absolutely nothing to do with any political agendas.

>constantly being shit on by the media

nigga he was crowned the fucking King when he was in HS. The media only started to shit on him after The Decision.

Disagree. That Canadian was right when he said the Jews are pushing Curry to encourage race mixing

because deep down we all knew he was an overhyped gimmick """""superstar""""" whose teammates made him look good

The media is the one who pushed him to do The Decision because they constantly disparaged him for not having as many rings as Jordan

>warriors fans
>actually from the Bay Area

Very subtle bait, I like it

Real answer: Because his team won.

If Cavs come back and win this series, 100% Curry will start getting flack but it won't be as bad as say Lebron because people already view Curry as "a winner". Lebron is viewed as "a loser" who had to make a super team to win. It's irrelevant that his earlier Cav teams were shit and GS is a 60+ win team without Curry. The retarded hero worship culture of the NBA dictates that all the accolades and all the blame of a team go to the best player on that team.

this so much

I said "big cities"

most big cities are insanely liberal, Cleveland for a big city is conservative

/thread

>it's all just a way to keep the marginally blaker man down

>/threading your own comment

Oh America... When will you learn... anything...

FSR shits on him every night and I love it

cleveland isn't a big city it's barely in the top 50 of the states

no one put a gun to his head and make him sign with miami
and he made it a million times worse when he said not 7 not 8...

its 30th in metro population. but losing people every day.

Who cares? The NBA playoffs this year have been complete shit and you should all feel bad for watching this garbage

>Conservative.
>Swing state.
>Voted Obongo twice.

So why doesn't Klay get all the accolades then?

>LeBron fans are conservative

Because Curry is better than he is.