1. Cunt

1. Cunt
2. Are Indians idiots?

1. Flag.
2. Yes.

Flag
No

How is religious population in India now?
Are the majority people of India still faithful to Buddhism?

>Saddam Hussain, 39

buddhism was always a minority in india

India is mostly Hindu; there are more Muslims and Christians than Buddhists in India today

That's really bad sign bro,

yes, i know.

I think it's a majority in some minor districts in the North, but unless you want to count Sri-Lanka, that's about it

It was mostly absorbed by Hinduism from what I know

if you are interested.
map shows minority religion in India. Majority has always been Hinduism.

also, Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism has always been very porous in India. Majority religion altered number of times in the history of India back and forth..

think you forgot the map

though, why is the NE so Christian

>think you forgot the map
ohh! thanks m8..

>though, why is the NE so Christian
missionary faggots harvesting souls

Yes
After reading that even bigger idiots

POO

IN

LOO

>2014

Flag.
Maybe. They fell for Gandhi and National Congress instead of keeping the country united and overthrowing brits in a revolution.

I'm intrigued.. what does that cartoon mean? It's russian, right.

how bad do you have to be to have Buddhists hate you

It's russian. It says "They (the Indian communists) have made the name of the traitor (Gandhi) known for public".
The authors accuse Gandhi of being the ally of capitalism (and desu they're not far from truth).
This poster is very rare, probably made in the 30s.

>made in the 30s
it's quite old then..

This allegation (of him siding with Brits/Capitalists) is not new, though. Indian alt-history is filled with criticism of Gandhi. What interest me was the Russian source of this one.

Flag
Hell yes

>Saddam Hussain

Don't worry, America won't be far behind to free the shit out of you.

Russian cursive gives me a headache.

Well, the soviet view on Congress has changed after Nehru's visit to the Union. And since then the views on India became very one-sided. There was nothing written about Telengana uprising and the existence of Naxalites was marked with 2-3 articles in specific journals. While the views on Indira Gandhi's rule were positive.

>There was nothing written about Telengana uprising and the existence of Naxalites was marked with 2-3 articles in specific journals
can you elaborate on this? AFAIK, naxalites are even now being funded by Chinese. What's the russian involvement in Naxal?

The existence of Naxalites was known to the very little circle of Soviet citizens. All they knew is that they're pro-chinese and they have split the CPI in two.
Back in the 60s soviet-chinese relationship was pretty bad. Mao have been accusing Khrushev on revisionism and stuff like that

final question.

how does russians view the current deteriorating dynamics between russia and india?

case in point, russia participating in CPEC
russia doign mil. exercise with pakis
india becoming an american chum et. al.

Actually, most people don't give a damn. They view India as the trading partner and moviemaking country from their bright soviet past.

Here in India, people are more too often nostalgic about Soviet India relationship.

>30s
That's why they don't call him a fascist?