Drunken England fans chanting 'ISIS, where are you...

>Drunken England fans chanting 'ISIS, where are you?' in violent clashes with Marseille locals and police firing tear gas as Euro 2016 build-up turns bloody.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3633958/England-fans-truly-arrived-France-Bare-chested-supporters-hit-beers-Marseille-ahead-opening-game-Russia.html

You can always rely on the English.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fy3tSim3to
youtube.com/watch?v=xtOXiQToz64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's not the English people's fault that Marseille is literally 80% african

They'll be living next door to you very soon

It's not the Africans' fault that the British are literally 100% primitive drunkards

>Tfw all these brave lions will be abroad and will miss the chance to vote Brexit.

Wow, what a coincidence!

>Daily Mail

Marseille is a worthless shit hole full of subhumans. It should be glassed. Nobody in France would miss it.

Based Anglo bros keeping it real

Ooh look I found an ISIS

THERE WERE TEN GERMAN BOMBERS IN THE AIR

Completely blown out of proportion.It was the local Muslim lads stirring shit up throwing chairs at them and what not, what are they supposed to do, not defend themselves?

They got beat up by french ultras and then harassed by french riot police

So lit

Not an ISIS but I legit hope those British cunts get stabbed and BTFO again like in 1998. They earn it.

Dumb Käskopp, you didn't even qualify

Would it be accurate of me to say that most of these blokes voted UKIP?

2 MILLION RAPEFUGEES BRO
2 MILLION

You're not doing better, mate

Yes, we're factually doing better than 2 MILLION FUCKING RAPEFUGEES

2 MILLION BRO

this make me feel so angry

Are Brits the Americans of Europe?

> "ISIS, where are you?"

Careful Tommy Hatcher wannabes. Don't want to trigger a jihad in Marseille...

let's just hope that only english people will be killed in potential isis attack

> Kids are getting indoctrinated
> Saudis are laughing themselves sick atm

it's just a school trip to a mosque

And the RAF from England shot them down!

That they were forced to go on or faced expulsion

Can't wait till the plastic chair throwing competition begins

Sure, if it's a school excursion then you need to go. Truancy should be illegal.

You're a fucking idiot if you think kids should be forced to go to a mosque and perform a religious ritual

This is what happen when you put inbred english """"fans"""" in the worst city of France after Paris

If your school requires you to go to a mosque as an excursion, then you should be forced to go. And prostration is hardly some form of indoctrination, do you think they will convert to Islam after prostrating?

Also, don't call me an idiot, we don't live in the USA where schools and parents work together as to teach creationism in favour of evolution. It's a school excursion, and a valuable one at that. Don't see any harm in it at all.

>Daily Wail

no thanks

I fucking knew you would bring some shit like that up

None of that makes it right and none of that happens where I live. Have fun slowly being indoctrinated into Islam over there. It's obvious you already are. Islam is the most jumbled mess ever given to humanity

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4

And you are a fucking moron

thats my boys

This is what happens when you import imbred muslims into your country and brave Englishmen fight back for you.

beautiful

that's the true passion for football

good job lads, we're also showing our passion against turkey on sunday

>brave englishmen

t. Abdullah Al Rapistani

You are obviously upset and very dense.

>none of that happens where I live

How convenient, you could use that for any counter-argument and I could use that too. It happens plenty in the US.

>have slowly be indoctrinated into Islam

So you are SO afraid of Islam that you think going to a mosque will be such a powerful, divine experience that it will cause you to convert? Hmm.. really makes you think.

There's nothing wrong with an excursion to a mosque or a temple or any other religious site. It's part of an education and the reason why the average Dutchman is so much more intelligent and knowledgeable than the average American.

Now go to bed for fuck's sake.
Posting something dumb twice doesn't make it smarter.
>being a hooligan is passion for football

Not much more plebeian than being a hooligan of any kind.

Not surprising a Frenchman doesn't like the concept of bravery

youtube.com/watch?v=-Fy3tSim3to

Struggle on.

it's why you use a french word for that.

fuck off france, I support England

Is faggot a French word?

Sure, whatever you say. It doesn't happen in most places actually, but whatever, you must know more than I do about my country huh? Mr. Big strong, sophisticated European lol

Maybe I just have conviction in my beliefs and I'm not a weak willed European faggot who thinks he has to make concessions for 3rd world refugees.

No, it's not that you'll experience a divine experience, because you won't. It's that you'll grow up thinking this is the norm and that it's correct

Enjoy being so "smart" as you watch your country's culture disappear right in front of your eyes (or as you help do it because you're one of them, who knows)
I know all I need to know about Islam to be honest

>I'll point out that he reposted it with fixed grammar mistakes!! That'll discredit his argument!! XD

And it's only 10:15 where I live, I'm not going to sleep yet. You're an insufferable weak faggot m8. Sorry to tell you. Your argument rests on"I'm not American so I'm right" and that's about it. Kys Achmed

no, we say it Pederast or Homosexuel. But there is a synonyme : Anglais.

Sure it's good to get out and experience different cultures or whatever but making the kids kiss the carpet isn't right.

Exactly, going to visit these places is fine, same as a cathedral or a synagogue.But I'll be fucked if I'm gettino on my knees and kissing a carpet in praise of their God.

t. Ahmed van Wahaabi

This, really. Don't know what's going on there, but british people are very violent

BANTER
A
N
T
E
R

Well even if i agree Marseille is full of arabs, you clearly can see on all the videos that all the violent guys are inbred british with beer belly throwing things on the Police (which is 99% white)

So what, who gives a shit. Take a joke

It's a bit of fun you boring limp-wristed continental bender.

When you throw a party at your house eventually someone is going to spill a drink or some lass will end up crying in the hall way, you take one for the team.

they're just top banterous lads engaging in some top bantz t b h pierre

>british people are very violent
Our reputation proceeds us

> keeping it real
>'Suddenly a French gang appeared and started attacking us, and throwing stuff. We had to defend ourselves, and then the police showed up.'
>Others spoke of their fear as they were targeted by youths brandishing makeshift weapons, and shouting 'Get the English'.
>a group of around 30 to 40 locals turned up, I think with the intention of provoking the England fans to see if they could get a rise out of them. In those circumstances, it's the police's job to prevent a confrontation and they used French methods to do so, which we're not particularly used to.'
>At least one England fan could be seen lying in a pool of blood, having been attacked with a wooden chair.
Keeping it real, yeah....

>It's part of an education and the reason why the average Dutchman is so much more intelligent and knowledgeable than the average American.

>being indoctrinated to submit to islam is what makes me so much more progressive and superior than dum amerigans

So your for or against violence in your country? So its OK for arabs to attack English tourists in your country in an unprovoked attack? You are either a nigger or arab from the suburbs trying to defend his mates. Fuck Jean paul keep sucking that muslim dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=xtOXiQToz64

GO ON LADS
MAKE THE COUNTRY PROUD

is there any country more banterous than us? i think not.

>this is shameful, the England fans should be disgraced!Violence should NOT be tolerated!
>YEAH, GET IN THERE AHMED!JUMP THE MIDDLE-AGED, OVERWEIGHT NIGEL WITH 40 OF YOUR MATES, I LOVE BEING CULTURALLY ENRICHED!

The working class shouldn't be allowed to have a passport.

>looking like idiots
>i-its banter guys

fuck off yer two bob cunt

are these guys going to be forced to pay for any damage they've done? they should all be forced home and given a two year match ban from all football grounds in england, and banned from travelling to russia in 2018 and wherever the fuck in 2020.

WE DON'T GIVE A CRUD

Fucking based motherland, keep it up and maybe you will avoid what will happen to the rest of Europe.

Why is the white race letting itself get cucked like this?

You tell me Juan

It's absolutely disgusting. The smug self satisfied look on the teachers' faces makes it even worse

>germany in charge of handling the banter

Are the engshits the worst fans in international tournaments??
We are pretty bad too tbqh if we get England in the world cup there will be fights 100% guaranteed

The French riot police have face violents riots for the last 4 months, with organised people attacking them, throwing molotov cocktails at them, burning police cars etc...i doubt handling a few drunk inbreed English hooligans will be a problem for them.

Nothing to do with class, nigel. This is Englandism at its purest.

>Violent clashes
>a group of about 60 singing all day getting sunburn
>a few mudslimes try and start on them
>a couple of smoke bombs
That's NOTHING compared to what's gonna go down once 99% of the England fans actually arrive tomorrow

>implying everyone in the OP picture isn't the typical skinhead with the same dress sense and probably the same shit tattoos of a bulldog with the English flag in its mouth.

>german queen
>70% irish 20% french 10% PURE ANGLO-SAXON BLOOD
>btfo by Romans
>btfo by French snowniggers
>btfo by French proper
>lost their crown jewels in a river
>greatest writer doesn't even know how to write their own name
>heretics
>murdered their king, then beg his son to return
>saved by the Prussians at Waterloo
>humiliated by their colonies
>had to rely on Poles to save them from THE AMAZING POWER OF THE LUFTWAFFE
>spend the rest of the war murdering civilians from planes
>could not fight their way to Rome, had to rely on Poles and a fucking bear
>the only country in the world that lost to the Irish
>willingly killed their own industry
>got themselves ejected from all european competitions
>could not even qualify to 1974 WC, because Poland won 1-1
>best player is black

>Eng"land"

Exactly. These arseholes are simply loudly projecting the inherent attitudes present in all englishmen.

You misremembered it friend. Let me remind you

1215: Barons of King John draw up the Magna Carta, and invent democracy

1687: England's Brave Issac Newton invents gravity. Everyone stops floating around.

1707: England and Scotland, the two greatest nations on Earth, unite to form Ubernation Great Britain. The world looks on in awe.

1781: Great Britain starts the Industrial Revolution by building the world's first iron bridge. The world thanks Britain for dragging them out of the stone age.

1859: England's Brave Charles Darwin invents evolution. Will be used to troll Americans for centuries to come.

1928: Sir Alexander Fleming single handily kicks death in the balls by inventing antibiotics, saving billions worldwide

1942: Alan Turing invents the computer. The British government call him a fag.

1953: Watson and Crick invent DNA. No one else understands.

1972: David Bowie releases the seminal The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars.

1989: Sir Tim invents the World Wide Web, the internet, WIMP, email, wi-fi and Sup Forums, all in one afternoon.

2012: Great Britain hosts the Greatest Olympics of All Time. The world bows down in amazement. England's Brave Andy Murray cements GB's reputation by becoming the Greatest Sportsman Ever.

2015: Sir Tysonious Furington defeats the evil communist Russian boxer Wladimir Bitchko freeing the world and boxing from his tyrannical reign and once again proving English warriors are the greatest the world has ever seen. Less than 24 hours later England's Protector of the Realm Andrew 'England' Murray removes the skin and soul of the Belgian Chocolate Munching Paedophile David 'Shit' Goffan and his Belgian Chocolate Munching Paedophile pals

how disgusting must you be to know all that and still spend your days up to your elbows in our toilets?
>pooland

Gud post

this bro right there knows history

I live in an area that gets a lot of brit tourists, they are really nice when sober but when they get drunk they are worse than animals.

>tfw you were alive for the greatest event in world history, the 2012 London Olympics
GSTQ

>1215: Barons of King John draw up the Magna Carta, and invent democracy
You want to speak about the french king Jean sans terre ?

No, his barons

fucking subhuman filth
can we nuke the isles already?
Europe, give us the green light and we will do it.

I love our fans.

Won't happen m8, they know if you aimed for us you'd hit Italy or something

EVERYWHERE WE GOOOOO

This is actually how i wish everyone dealt with these kind of retards

i think you should nuke spain, just 'cos

Please go on, but watch out for Brittany, it's not the same thing and i know you guys get confused easily about geography

Having another angsty episode there, son? You'll grow up eventually.

This isnt gonna end well, idiot radicalized youths in France will take this as license to lash out

I wonder how long it will take for the chair throwing completion to begin this year