/brit/

Cannot imagine how people don't believe in aliens

>universe is nearly 14 billion years old
>estimated 100 billion galaxies in the observable universe (because its so fucking gigantic we don't know how big it actually is)

Literally how can you think there aren't aliens

It's almost certain there is edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mef4HZ_9wDI
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38200989
youtube.com/watch?v=papuvlVeZg8
youtube.com/watch?v=_Iahdahe79s
youtube.com/watch?v=4jf8N842NBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 caralad

give me the CHOONS or ELSE.

karen lads

>autism threads on Sup Forums and Sup Forums constitute my "pleasant memories"

me being a sick cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=mef4HZ_9wDI

Do you know how many cows are used to produce all the tallow needed in all the new fivers currently in existence?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38200989
Segregation, deprivation and social exclusion in some areas of Britain have coincided with a growth in "regressive" ideologies, a report has found.

Public bodies in the UK had too often ignored or condoned divisive or harmful religious practices for fear of being called racist, the Casey Review said.

Immigrants should take an "integration oath" and there should be more emphasis on British values in schools, it said.

Communities Secretary Sajid Javid said he would study the findings "closely".

>The report made 12 recommendations, including:
A programme of projects to boost cohesion, such as local IT courses and sport activities for children

Councils should regularly collect statistics on hate crime or deficiencies in English

Government and councils should share their approaches to tackling segregation

Schools should promote British values to help build integration, tolerance and citizenship

A review of the "rights and obligations" of immigrants likely to settle in the UK

New immigrants could have to swear "an oath of integration with British values and society"

Funding for school projects that encourage children of different backgrounds to mix

On top of English language classes for adults, special classes to tackle any "cultural barriers" to a person's employment prospects

More funding for local English language classes and a review of whether courses are reaching people who need them

Councils should investigate whether their housing policies help or hinder integration

Better checks when children are removed from mainstream education

New oath for public office-holders pledging "tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs"

they may exist but not to the point where it matters

think of it this way

in a certain galaxy it is likely that a whole planet is made of gold

cool to think about but entirely removed from our existence

why are all brits who frequent this general such soft cunts? they're pretty alright elsewhere on the chon but specifically in this general they just can't handle a joke... fucking hell.

plot twist: humans were the aliens all along

>Literally how can you think there aren't aliens
>It's almost certain there is
You can't extrapolate from one data point.

unironically not reading a single word of this post.

The willy

To end all willies

Behold my glory

Good post

youtube.com/watch?v=papuvlVeZg8

ah yes another day of doing nothing while everyone else works and gets money

this unemployed life isn't for me lads

Feeling a bit blue. Let's hold the negativity in this thread, yeah?

He'sh ashleep

that's fake bro

youtube.com/watch?v=_Iahdahe79s

stop linking me that song

>i jump a bridge
>people call it fake
not gonna bother

brilliant edition

watching 2001 a space odyssey

you were right, it is pretty boring

Well blow me down. Look, the emperor has no clothes. Decades of Utopian fantasies of the 'liberal left' and the 'liberal right ' have led to dystopian ghettos in the cities of Britain where medieval cultural practices have flourished .

It's quite simple. No more multiculturalism. No more "communities". Fit in or don't come here in the first place.

lads how do you take money out of the bank?

Like it I want to take out £1k in notes

how do i do this without walking in like an autist

This should have happened in 1997. What fucking use is it now? Fuck this fucking country, absolute fucking travesty what has happened here.

So fucking angry with this. People's lives destroyed, people slandered and belittled for daring to express concerns about the shifting social and cultural landscape and now, when it's too little too late, what many have been demanding for 20 years is laid out in an official report.

This desu realising a lot of my good memories are literally shit tier

I don't believe there are definitely not aliens but there is absolutely zero evidence for them.

We don't know how likely it is for them to exist because we have no idea how likely it was for life to exist on earth, let alone intelligent life.

We could be 1 of thousands or millions or even billions of planets with flourishing life and nature in the universe, or we could very much be one in the 50 sextillion planets they believe are 'earth-like' in our universe.

It's idiotic to be sure of either side because we just don't know.

tard

huh ok

youtube.com/watch?v=4jf8N842NBI

Literally go in and say you want to withdraw 1k in notes to pay for something, what's the best way to go about it?
Your bank might have a limit, or you could use a cash machine over 4 days

You are literally a pleb. I'm sorry.

It's honestly soul crushing

Unironically get a warm, cozy feeling in my stomach remembering the Daniel bullying on /rug/ and /cric/

whats the name of that wank stain of a movie where they float in space for nearly 3 hours just talking. the entire movie is just talking, and every teasipper wanked over it. movie was complete shit and i want to try and watch it again.

the universe is a lot smaller than most people think

the earth is a flat disc on the back of a giant turtle

Just phone up lad and they'll send it over in the post

For fucks sake what exactly were you hoping for? Go in and ask to take out £1000 in cash, people do it all the time

I believe molyneux was referring to you when he first said "not an argument"

Going to a bank teller bypasses that withdrawal limit (limited to ATMs).

huh

*turns the leafs into compost*

yeah i get that but where in the bank?

my bank is big and has different desks for everything, dont want to wait in a queue then get told by the qt cashier person, "lol u fucking idiot thats over there"

nam sayin?

/brit/ 9am-3pm
>Turbo rorke
Hmmm

*walks towards you*

You go in and ask. I took out £1700, it took me 5 minutes. they ask you what it's for (some stupid anti-fraud thing), just make it up if you're too embarrassed to admit you're spending a grand on a 3D waifu. Tell them you're buying a car.

>95% of australians live in the parts that aren't desert
>we get called desert dwellers
bubbly

just grow some balls and ask them you feeble minded twat, it's not that hard.

fucking manchild

Are you fucking retarded?

Go to the cashier desk where they deal with payments, not the mortgage or loans one obviously you absolute tit.

What's the worst that happens anyway, I don't get it.

>Hi I'd like to get a grand in cash please
>Oh no that's that queue over there they'll help you
>FUCK MY LIFE IS OVER I AM LE AUTISTIC MADE A RUNT OF MYSELF HAHAHA AS IF

Find nearest bank employee and ask politely.

It's a fucking bank not Netto, they're not going to cuss you right there in public

howling at the fact poms call ATMs cash machines

There should be a lad in reception area, ask him.

People just blanking the Aussie attention-seekers. Kek.

ask for the special withdrawals bureau lad. sometimes called the large wad desk if they look informal. they'll take you to a back room.

it's religious segregation not racial , it's simply Muslims following Mohammed's commandments

Someday Blacks will rule the Earth, and Europeans must leave the planet to colonize other planets.

And as Barney Gumble said in some episode: the French will have their own planet, same the Chinese, the Germans, the Japanese, the Spaniards... and every ethnic group will have its own planet. And British will share planet with Australians, Canadians and New Zealanders. And we will all be happy.

*crashes into /brit/ on my hang glider*
alri lads

>you will die before we discover advanced alien life
>you will die before you get to have an alien bro best friend

Ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahaahahhaahahhaahahaha

>what do you call this machine that gives you cash?
>oh we just pick three random letters mate

When your religion and ethnicity are the same thing, how do you differentiate?

>“O ye assembly of Jinn and men!If it be you can pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth,pass ye!Not without authority will ye be able to pass!Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?”

What did allah mean by this lads

look at my post lads

now reply

i never thought it'd happen but i'm starting to get fat

as long as scotland gets relegated to a shitty barren rock i'm happy, the welsh can stay

>Machine that produces cash
>Not a cash machine

Ah yes, let me use the automatic teller machine, that sounds much less robotic.

Howling at this.

There's literally cashier windows and then morgages and loans desks. Guess which ones you go to to *cash out* your money.

not really in a /brit/ mood

maybe you can save enough money to have yourself cryogenically frozen like walt disney and jane austen

>i will die

i never called you a horse semen drinker but ok

Has anybody seen Swiss proxy lad the past few days? I wanted to ask hims oemthing

>doesn't know how to walk into the bank and take out his own money

the state of some of you runts that post here, over the past year some of the shit ive read i'm honestly starting to think its real and you're all just autistic shut ins that play games all day and only leave the house to go to the job centre.

no one's ever in a /brit/ mood but still manages to be best threads

Source on kiwis guzzling horse cum?

getting in my wheely movey machine to go to the money holding building to use a writing machine to fill out a page of a new pay you later note book because the cash machine is broken

Craven couldn't figure out how to get off a bus

Shit happens

>light banter with a kiwi
>they vehemently state the fact that they do NOT, in fact, drink horse semen, despite nobody mentioning it previously

yeah i think I know now lad

theres 3 brown desks which 90% everyone uses and always has a queue then theres this long desk behind some glass window, I don't know if it has a queue or not, I think i go there.

Fucking hell lads wanted to actually buy my familia gifts this year but my brother has done his usual and went out and bought shit and said I'll have to pay for half of it. I hate this, everybody knows I didn't buy any of it and consequently everyone thanks him with a
>Oh yeah and thanks user
What do I do?

SCREAMING at all these wallaby wankers getting ignored

How did your family vote lads?

Mine:

Referendum:
Me: Leave
Wife: Leave
Father: Leave
Mother: Leave
Sister1: Leave
Sister2: Leave
Grandpa: Leave
In-laws: Leave
Uncle: Dead
Cousin: Stay

2015 election:
Me: UKIP
Fiance: UKIP
Father: UKIP
Mother: Tory
Sister1: UKIP
Sister2: Tory
Grandpa: Labour
Future in-laws: Tory
Uncle: UKIP
Cousin: Greens

Tell him he fucked up because you've already bought everyone gifts, then go buy your own gifts

Buy your own stuff, or talk to your brother like a pair of adults

banklad just made me remember that autist that couldnt figure out how to get by the train gates few months ago

literally started howling on the train

I don't fucking drink horse cum fuck off you autistic pom

dont pay him
get em yourself

>mfw when I realise I've forgotten my PIN because I never withdraw money

Could care less lad

your cousin deserves a cheeky stab in the gut

Sister voted tory with her husband

Parents might have voted Labour but don't know, brother is a self righteous wanker who lives in a different country who complains about how we vote the wrong way but doesn't vote himself.

more like cucksin haha

Would unironically only want to know your cousin. Good on him for escaping the runt trap.

why are all poopeelanders so rude?

also, goodnight /brit/

You're cousin needs to be eliminated from your based family lad

doing a post on the information machine