Is there anybody left to root for? It's not like could identity with our team...

Is there anybody left to root for? It's not like could identity with our team. Or at least I might as well could identify with Albania or England, because I've got about as much in common with those than the German team. Hint: Nothing.

Iceland are still pretty damn pure, aren't they? Root for them.

Polen.

Fair enough. Anyhow, might as well could watch club football. Most times are already almost identical in their minority density.

What's the problem?

This isn't Germany anymore.

Then take it back

>I've got about as much in common with those than the German team. Hint: Nothing.

I don't know about you. But the players speak German, so do I and they have to deal with the same retarded politicians like I do.
That's not much in common but still...

le Sup Forums faec

So just because someone speaks German I'm supposed to root for them? I'm sure there are players from different countries who speak German as well.

whoo

>tfw every Euro 2016 thread is gonna be about muh muslims muh refugees muh niggers

it wasn't this bad in 2014 or before that, why is everyone here so obsessed with race now

If they were born in Germany, they're German.

Because in light of recent events, everyone has good reason to be concerned for the future.

A lot has happened/changed since 2014 in the civilized world m8

He's got a point though. He's just a jobber.

Phase II of the invasion hadn't started yet

THEY'RE NOT SINGING THE ANTHEM
GET OUT OF MY GERMANY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why would they? They're just Muslims from another country who represent Germany in some random competition.

it's a sports board though lads

It's haram, like literally. Praying is important though. Check your priorities.

>German is a common language
heres the teams that speak it even remotely pick your favorite one (hint Austria hint)
Germany
Austria
Belgium
Swiss
Poland
Hungary
Italy

>people make ironic racist posts
>other people think they're genuine
>site attracts more genuinely racist people as a result
inevitable desu

Just support Turkey as 50% of Germany

from a biological standpoint this statement is highly incorrect

whats the matter muhammed not enough tanned fellows in the team?

you can always root for Turkey :^)

German team : born/raised + lived their life in Germany speaking the language and fully integrated in the culture

You : nothing in common with the team

Uhh why don't you support the country you are from then?
Why even bring up Germany?

Your post makes no sense.

>Sup Forums used to be pretty progressive
>progressive people taking the piss out of right-wingers has genuinely turned the whole site racist

How intolerant of you, want me to a file a report and get you send to tolerance camp?

Guess i'm Poland due to muh heritage and equal self hatred :DD

>Sup Forums used to be pretty progressive
Since when? Project chanology?

What happened was the recent refugee crisis in Europe. Remember how merely 2 years ago that wasn't the case and people weren't making fun of Germany yet.

Nah, it's contrarian. The mainstream has been liberal for a while so people here embraced the 14/88, which was always an undercurrent in the internet fringe.

>fully integrated in the culture

They're right honestly, we had a poll on Sup Forums back in like 2009 and almost everyone here voted for Obama. Back then people were only ironically racist, now we're racist unironically.

That was when Bush was in the White House, and people somehow genuinely thought he was the mastermind behind how everything in the world was shit.

SPOILER: He wasn't

I don't think Sup Forums would turn liberal if the media went right wing. Being against the EU's ''progressive'' measures regarding refugees nowadays is something even the average german today would agree about.

>t. Adolph Hitler

>it's another 'eurosissies whine about immigration' episode

>born in jersey
>english father
>scottish mother
>live in northern ireland

supporting england and norn iron in this one.

Because they have one black player?

Iceland and Poland, everyone loves underdogs

speaking of underdogs you can also root for Slovakia and Hungary

First of all a poll on Sup Forums can not only be manipulated, but also isn't a reliable way to represent the whole userbase at all since there's no way of knowing. Second, you don't have to be progressive to think that Obama was the better choice. It's like how people who support Trump are being labeled as ''alt right'', because the right wingers that are against him don't want to be related to those people. It's not a black and white scenario. People here got angry at Obama afterwards.

Do you think that a site that has anonymity and no restriction of opinion as key features would only attract progressives? Come on now, this site has always used a country's whiteness as something to brag about, it wasn't just Sup Forums or (later) /new/ or (even later) Sup Forums. Do you think that 2009 Sup Forums would like the idea of middle eastern muslim refugees coming by the millions to Europe? People only got more vocal because of events like Zimmizammy and the recent refugee crisis that has anyone who doesn't agree with the pc crowd be called a bigot by the media, and guess what, even the average european joe is now sharing those same non-progressive beliefs because of the colossal fuck up the EU has done. Progressive media is also screwing itself more and more in the eyes of both Sup Forums and the mainstream public with recent events like the James Rolfe GB backlash.

You have a stilted view Ireland, being a paddy has always been shit

Albania, the true underdog.

My 2nd most favorite team besides our own.

>butthurt

At least three.

No it isn't you idiot

>Concept of Nationality
>Biological

Holy fuck you're retarded

Also, get Sup Forums shit out of Sup Forums. I'm personally going to campaign for this this summer, if you're as sick of this bullshit I hope you join in by ocassionally telling this people to get the fuck out of here.

>inb4 SJW/Cuck

Fuck off, I don't care about your political views, I want to read sport discussion, not racebaiting and/or teenage frustration

Based Holland.

Make Sup Forums great again

If you watched the African cup of nations and various teams put out players who were obviously white and of European extraction you would be shocked.

>de gay

Not if a significant portion of that countries population would be of that ethnicity

>you would be shocked
What are you a faggot that writes articles for the tabloids?

No one would be shocked if a white person played for South Africa or any other country with white people in it. kys

>significant

Despite your best efforts, it's a minority everywhere still. No more than 15 percent.

t. Refugee

I don't care, this is a sports board. Please discuss politics and current affairs on the appropriate board.

WAIT HOLY FUCK YOU DIDN'T QUALIFY EITHER

ICELAND QUALIFIED,IRA QUALIFIED,EVEN WE QUALIFIED

HOHOHOLY FUCK YOU AND YOUR SWAMPMATES ARE SHIT

SHIT