Japanese clay

THIS IS WHAT JAPAN'S MAP SHOULD LOOK LIKE!!

FUCK RUSSIA FOR STEALING THEIR CLAY!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8FZTNc_3SA
ibtimes.com/china-engage-six-inevitable-wars-involving-us-japan-india-more-according-pro-government-chinese
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manila_massacre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You forgot a Takeshima.

What?

So you don't want them to have Okinawa?

Muh clay

If not Americans with bombs it would be

TAKESHIMA ggl it

HAhahaha receive it from Japan cold dead hands. You can't blame us, Japan are started this and know the price of losing.

Leave Russian Australia alone

Okinawa is garbage, so is Kuril.

wow, my hometown was a russian territory!

niet!

like two Korea.

What if Japan buys it from you? How much money would you like to sell your useless clay?

Your country is piss poor. (I admit mine is too but who fucking cares?)

Never play with fire, Japan.

If Soviets have taken more land during WWII I would move to that place just to shitpost and make japanese butthurt

We earned this with our precious 26 million blood. This is now russian land on forever. Shouldn't start a bloody war.

>26 million blood
>in the pacific theater

hmmm

You fucking idiot. Stalin is not even Russian nor Slavic and he sent your men so that he could decrease the Russian population. Your country was being run by Khazarian Jews at the time of WW2.

No, I hate Japs
In all honesty, I hate Asians in general

I summarize Japs and Nazis altogether. Also Germany are no more a country, and will be punished on forever for such a crime. lol Stupid idiots axis.

Russia has never ruled the island south of Urupp Island before, before stealing the island with WWII

Russia is lying about islands other than Sakhalin being robbed of the Russo-Japanese War

If you hate us then why didn't you massacred the ugly brown skin natives like you did in Latin America and replace them with whites? This is so unfair and now I have to deal with lots of ugly people in my country.

Fuck off cunt nazis and japs wanted to kill all russians and americans. They are lucky we with America, let them live.

I guess it's Sahalin but I'm not sure

i didnt know that.

We are lazy cunts

russia can have karafuto

its a shithole anyway

Shouldn't lose in a world war 2, Japan. You are lucky what you are still live now.

Watch this you idiot. Germans were the good guys while Soviets, Brits, and Murricans are Jew puppets.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8FZTNc_3SA

You can cry all you want but at the end of the day it's still Russian and will forever be Russian

Germans was never ever a good guys. Not even once in human history. lol

kys two nekes wasn't enough

Dumbass. Japan attacked Pearl Harbor because dumb Yanks were blocking their ore and oil supply.
Japan is over populated. You need more clay plus it has oil and beautiful Ainu and Nivkh people.

Your history is fabricated and brainwashed. Hitler wanted to end debt slavery.

Stalin was an evil man who killed his own people. Hitler kills evil people like Jews and Gypsies. While Japan simply want to kill the Chink insects.

>Dumbass. Japan attacked Pearl Harbor because dumb Yanks were blocking their ore and oil supply.
They are invaded in Russian far east and China. But we kicked them from far east, so japs was going to genocide China. Also japs are fucking sickos murderers can't understand their minds. Slaughter people without reason is not an answer, and must judged this act.

mm I don't like Russians but I hate Japs even more. I'll side with the Russians on this one

Japs did some pretty sick shit yup. Worst is they still deny it.

Fuck Hitler and all germs and japs altogether. This fuckers are killed my great grandfather never forget never forgive.

I forgot that they are gypsies ...

Chinks are fucking insects and subhumans. I'm going to tell you this. One day these greedy scums are going to betray your country and steal Siberia. You allied yourself with the wrong people.

ibtimes.com/china-engage-six-inevitable-wars-involving-us-japan-india-more-according-pro-government-chinese

Who are gypsies?

Uh is that the Dokdo island by Korea? I seen it mentioned in a post where a Korean roast a Jap over schedule stuff on int

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manila_massacre

Are you serious?

Anyway japs and germs with pastas receive what they are deserved. End of story. A good lesson for dictators and other evil bastards.

we were surrender at august 15.
Stalin started an invasion our area and stealing it When Allied force admitting "Surrender of Japan".

>A good lesson for dictators
>Stalin
Nice

The Kwantung Army didn't want surrender it seems, and fight to the end.

>steal territory
>stolen territory gets retaken
>"They stole our clay!"
Oh you japs

He learn his lesson and gets punished from assassin says rumors.

Korea is rightful Japanese clay

Then why don't you call out and get assimilated?

Ok fine. Then Mao was bad then. Why didn't he learn from Stalin mistake and repeat?

t. Kim Satoshi

Assassin's, let him be I guess, or he had a doubles.

Japs have no right to complain to others about rule braking. Who started the war with a sneaky surprise attack. You should just thank them for not exterminating us.