Whites don't take a bath with their family

>whites don't take a bath with their family
is this true? or just a stereotype?

Usually, whites have more physical contacts than Japanese have.
family members hug, hold hands and even kiss each other in public!

Is it possible that whites don't take a bath together even shy Japanese do?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/150309/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Konichiwa english teacher-kun!

Not a stereptype. *normal* Americans don't bathe with their family because that shit is just weird.

Fucking japs are gay

do you guys feel uncomfortable when you bath with your children and wife/husband or dad/mom?

We find it répulsive because we've eroticized every naked body, be it à teen. An adult or a child....So no bath in family once kids are a bit old and can manage themselves (3-4) .

Inter-generational bathing usually stops at adolescence, but it's worth mentioning that an American bath literally just means bathing in a (usually cramped) bathtub; we don't have the big tiled bathing rooms that you do and taking baths is largely limited to women and small children (hence the size of the bathtubs) with most men, older children and in fact most women just taking showers instead.

We don't really do the skinship thing, although siblings of the same sex usually don't care about seeing each other naked.

yes????

So what you're saying is you'd like to fuck your kids in a hot bath?

zitto animale

Are you nuts?
It seems like some kind of incest or child molesting.

Exactly :^)

Well, no, of course.
It just feels awkward, same as kissing your kid on the lips.

> 3-4 child can take bath in the correct way
wow. it seems that French children sont really clever.

Because chritfaggotery did forever makes people into pervs who can't stand non sexual nakedness.

Fuck is that flag?

t.phoneposter

Zanzibar

> a man kisses a man : not gay
> a man hug a man : not gay
> bath together : sexual

are you joking, or serious?

SLAVS EVERYWHERE BTFO

This is not practiced

>t. Ivan suppressing his homo tendencies

It is not practiced nowdays
>Ukraine
Why do I even bother to reply

Hugging between friends is very much practiced.

>It is not practiced nowdays
Y the fuck you lying

Sir lanka
Btw im a mobilefag aswell

We go to sauna with family, although kids generally stop going with parents once they're teenagers.

I see friendly hugging as a form of greeting only between M and F in my class ( im schoolboy)

btw girls just say "privet" to me without hugging

wouldn't hug an ukrainian either tbqh

(;_;)

>M and F hugs as greeting
I have to move into Ukraine

Yeah, it's much more common between M and F, but I still hug my best friend 2bh.

would japanese parents really bathe naked with their teenage or adult children. thats just creepy in anglo culture. im sure there are some nudist families but in general it wouldnt happen here.

>Sharing the same bath with hag

why do you always have to be mean to ukraine?

it's sri lanka

im only male in class that dont look like typical ukrainian, im more like south european and my mom and her friends say that i look sexy

>my mom and her friends say that i look sexy
My mom thinks so too about me.

teenagers tend to hesitate to bathe with their parent of the opposite sex. you know, ppl get extremely shy and rebellious in his adolescence.
after they retrieve their sanity and get calm again, they don't hesitate to do so any more.

i thought that these bathes with a lot of people are only in anime

Well, yes and no,

How are you posting?

Use an app. They let you check flags.

so a shy japanese teen girl will have no problem with her dads dick flopping around 30cm from her naked body?

When i was 12 we went on a family trip to thermal waters without grown adult males ,i was the oldest child in the group, then after we arrived,cousins,aunts and even my mom,every single female went toples , i tried to play it cool and keep calm , good thing i dont have any sisters desu

looks so comfy
nice

families' bodies excited you? it sounds really weird for me.
>inb4 hentai

in Japan, not a few long-time couples hate to make love.
Because they live together long enough to feel partners as their family, and families' bodies don't excite Japanese.

I have bathed with my dad and sister only once, I don't remember the reason why though. It was a tad odd, personally I have no problem being naked around friends though.

I remember bathing with my parents when I was very little and had to be taught how to do it, but otherwise it would be considered very weird and creepy.

>have bathed with my dad and sister only once,

was this a drunken redneck thing?

must suck to be you

Past a certain age we don't. As a child it isn't abnormal though.

>take bath with family
>buy used schoolgirl knickers
Japs really do get to have their cake and eat it.

Nah, we were not rednecks at all. It was such a long time ago I don't remember why we bathed together in the first place.

>bathing together is something sexual
hmm,,,

is it normal for you guys that a guy bathes with his male friends and male family, or a girl bathes with female friends and female family

>is it normal for you guys that a guy bathes with his male friends and male family, or a girl bathes with female friends and female family

Fuck no, except for gym showers this is never done.

Outside of early childhood where you need to be taught basic hygiene it isn't done.

The only other circumstance I can think is couples bathing together, and often is sexual in nature.

I'm 23, live with my parents and go to sauna with them.
Judge me motherfuckers.

Because Jesus.

oh sorry. please excuse me. i just imagined a drunk southern redneck family deciding to have a bath together on a whim.

>fin gets boner bathing with parent
>parents ignore it
>everything went better than expected

That's pretty much the point. It's not a matter of fearing incestuos thoughts, but the association of the naked body with sin and shame.

Because this is not gay you fucking jap

>mfw your cunts have comftable bathing culture

Everything is not gay as long as you're not ramming other guy's anus.

t.David-kun

>projecting
Naked body is inherently nothing sexual.

you mean its not gay as long as your balls dont touch.

>bathing
>sexual

I can't see this point

making affair is the end of the excitement
taking bath is the end of the relaxation
how can you excite in bath?

does your dad have a bigger dick than you?

Does this happen regularly in Japan?
nhentai.net/g/150309/

>how can you excite in bath?

youve never fucked your gf in the shower or bath? it happens in anime.

My younger brother and I had taken a bath together until he reached around 6 and I reached around 12

Come here and find out since you seem to be interested about dicks :^)

Has your dad ever shit on your chest?

I've showered with girls. It's usually in sexual context. I would shower with my parents when I was really little but now a days that would just be weird.

>Japan in 2D
>Hentai, Futanari, incest, octopus

>Japan in 3D
>no gf, no bf, not married

because its weird
maybe mom-child until the child hits an age

maybe thats a normal thing there but here isnt it
different mentalities (since here was communism i think that thing was illegal so people are not used with that kind )

are they completly naked?

Before I get married, I had a talk with my dad in bathing.
me:
"dad, i have something to tell you.
I have a gf. She's my steady for 7 years.
I really love her, and she loves me.
We are really serious. and ... she is now pregnant. then, so, dad. I'm really sorry. uhh... and..."

dad: "... can you make her and your child happy?"
me: "... desu, I'm not confident that I'm able enough to do so"

dad: "you can, and you should. I don't blame you. You met your better half, you love her seriously and you are having your loving child. nothing wrong, no?"

for Japanese, bath is the best place to have a most private talk.

and then dad fucked your ass

if my dad is a gay, how can i be born, Ivanov?

Europe has a different culture and bathtubs were invented for single ust and are small in most houses only couples who want to try out bathtubsex get in together.
How nudity in families is handled depends on the family. There are prude families and families where seeing each others nude doesn't mean shit. A friend of mine once was told by his mother that his cock was very huge (he could rival whitezilla) but he would never bath or shower with family.
Plus culture here is more about the individual, there are many people who openly don't give a shit about what people think, Japan is incredibly different, people there care about their role in society

>No heart to heart talk with dad in the bath.
Feels bad man

>implying gays cant into normal sex
japanese logic...

Got the reference ;)

Father-son love is not related to gayness.

Bisexuality.

No such thing.

>whites don't take a bath with their family
We do.

>family members hug, hold hands and even kiss each other in public!
We don't.

Did you forgot something?

Bullshit. I hate Finland. Blonde Asians. Your dicks must go up inside your body.

>11 y.o in japan have a fully developed tits
really makes you think
-ing about haram stuff i'd do

How do you know? Are you bi?
Do you like suck dick and take it up the pooper :^)

If it was the opposite it would be really boring to read but living in japan would be quite an experience.

I've gotten boners from straight stuff and gay stuff.

> our heritage

One day I decided to surprise him and I pretended to be crazy, saying "HUWWUEHUWWUE....AHHHHHHHHHHHHH...!!!!!!!!!"
At fiest he was having fun but gradually his face turned to be serious. In the end he get out of the bathroom with soaked body and called my mother for help, while crying.
I feel sorry for him at the time.
Now he has grown out to be normie-ish and I am just an old loser.

Hmm

YOU'RE NOT WHITE!

Some people develop earlier. I have seen elementary schoolers with bodie like 18 but a face like 10. Looked so unnatural

Stop checking out children.

My mom washed me in the bathtub when I was a baby and she stood outside. It's a story she used to tell me about when I was small. She filled the bathtub with very few water, sat me in and I grabbed her sleeve like I was drowning otherwise

Did you ever get drunk and poke your mom with your dick?

How could I tell she was young when I just saw her from behind? It's the same like the old hags that dress like teens. You check them out from behind and when you pass by you look into the face of a mummy