Hey Indians, what is the best and the worst state in India? I'm curious about this

Hey Indians, what is the best and the worst state in India? I'm curious about this.

>best
Kerala
>worst
Chhattisgarh

bump

Best is the french state in India Pondichéry
Worst I don't know

Pondy ain't a state, Francois.

KERALA BEST STATE

Bihar is the worst

BY FAR

Well, make it a state.

Yes but it's the best

Assam is the best state because they make the most delicious tea

My answer is objective desu senpai

Sikkim is the best. Just check Google Images.

>wanting to literally, actually, truly, really, unironically go to india
>wanting to LITERALLY be KNEE-DEEP in HUMAN FAECES

INDIA ISN'T A COUNTRY IT'S JUST AN INCREDIBLY LARGE MOUND OF HUMAN WASTE

>wanting to literally, actually, truly, really, unironically go to india
the fuck? only hippie commie pinko libtards want to do that, OP never mentioned anything about going
calm down your boobs, paki

The states where alcohol is illegal are probably the best and have the least degeneracy.

Im seeing a lot of sri lanka flags lately and rarely saw any before about a week ago. Is it all just you?
also
>commies
>best

Best in what?
Worst in what?
Foolish question you know

Best states in general are Goa and Kerala.
The food is good and the people are generally educated and calm. If a foreigner were to come here to enjoy for a few weeks these are probably the best ones.

The one most Indians consider the worst is Bihar. Mostly due to high poverty and illiteracy coupled with probably the worst civic sense in the country. The rest are up for debate. Most people will probably just call their state the best.

Of the places I visited I liked Sikkim, Kerala, and Himachal Pradesh the most

Best goa or kerala
Worst uttar pradesh or bihar

You see those two states called Maharashtra and Telangana? Everything above that is shot except Punjab and the eastern most states.
Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Chattisgarh, Jharkand, Rajasthan are all shitholes. Basically any state from the gangetic belt and hindi speaking ones are shit.

Answering your question

Best in terms of HDI is Kerala
Worst is any of the states I pointed out

Inb4 triggered northies. I'm a northie myself but I realised what a shithole we are once I moved out

The south is only so much better HDI wise because of the smaller population and lower fertility rates, and because states like Kerala receive billions in foreign remittances. A lot easier to care for 35 million people than 200 million.

>smaller population and lower fertility rates, and because states like Kerala receive billions in foreign remittances
you forgot to add

>100% literacy rates
>more people with higher education

Nobody forced you to have 200million kids. What about crime or female sex ratio or any other issues that plague the north?

What about those little ones in the northeast?

The islands?

North East is pretty chill although it lacks infrastructure due to how mountainous it is.

Islands are chill too

I live in Delhi
I like Delhi
Only problem is that people from other states come here and shit up the place.

Delhi is shit mate. Arrogant fucks who don't give a fuck about laws and shit up every other place they go too

Like I said others come and shit up the place.

There has never been anything called delhites, you've always been filled with sardars, madrasi, bimarus and other assorted Indians. The city is just shit and turns people into arrogant twats

Like you?

Tell me why Delhi isn't a shithole? You are filled with corruption and crime. Have a drug problem and people are arrogant and act superior to others even tho their city is one of the worst to live in

>Best
Himachal Pradesh
A couple of places in the northeast might be good, but I haven't been there.

>Worst
Bihar, Jharkhand and parts of UP.

Pondichery is pretty comfy.

Rajasthan is pretty cool though.

Which one has the desert with the ancient Harappan ruins

>female sex ratio
?

That's Pakistan.

Huh weird, i didnt expect the Indus to not go through India

I went to Gujarat and it wasn't bad
My family's town had electricity and water

Delhi is probably nice if you live in a nice area.

Most are in Pakistan but a few are in India. I think the most important ones are in Pakistan though, like Mohenjo Daro and Harrapa.

Is Punjab good when putting aside the heroin epidemic?

That always makes me think just how would they be taking care of the ruins filled with unislamic pagan bullshit.
Also just what would they be doing with takshshila.
Im surprised they arent trashed and burned by now but I wont keep my hopes up.

isnt that like india's hollywood?

>Indian anons only appear once called for

Why

they're probably tired of the poo2loo meme

Blame Australia

Since I see a lot of Indian posters in this thread, is there any chart that describes India's regions in terms of culture? What are the main diferences and the country's real natural divisions? Not interested in HDI or such, just any help understanding which parts of India are actual diferentiated cultures would be appreciated.

In a thread a few days ago, I posted some nat geo charts, I can post them again when I get home which should be soon.

this cuc k working at 8pm kek

The Indus river goes through India(5%) and Pakistan (93%). Though India controls the water supply into Pakistan.
The Indus Valley civilization was what is now Pakistan and India, but it's mainly in Pakistan.

>I won't keep my hopes up
Same

Their used to be a /desi/ thread, which slowed down after the initial PIL and /desi/gnated onslaught. It came back up slowly but is dead again.

thx user, I'll make sure to keep an eye on this thread

Meme images are all I got.

Well, even the afghans and arabs did not blow up their ancient stuff until very recently and mostly to enrage the west or local government that cared about the remains.
Statues trigger the fuck out of them though.

>Best
Maharashtra
Goa
Kerala

>Worst
Bihar
Uttar Pradesh
Chattisgarh

>Chhattisgarh
>Worst

TRIGGERED

Trips of truth right here

Calm down user. Just imagine what a Bihari would feel if he lurked this thread.

UP and Bihar are the worst. Everything in the South + parts of the North and based.

The cities are horrible and everyone who travels to India to go in the cities is a naive fuck.

There are some amazing, but also a lot of shitty places.

Do try the weed in the South though, it's surprisingly good.

Sikkim girls are qt

Goa for the GOAT portuguese heritage.

How's Daman and Diu?

This is weird but I had a dream that I was in Sikkim tending to my animals, feeling the cold air in my face.

Is there any place who is unsafe to travel? Kidnappings and robberies etc.?
I had some mexicobros help me make a safety map over mex, but my impression of India is that its a pretty safe country for tourists

Whenever I go a place I may feel concerned about my security I just get a local to accompany me, lessening my probabilities of fucking my shit up.

Always a good tip

How do I get an Indian qt gf

>How's Daman and Diu?
Never been there. Heard it's decent place. Not much to do though.

Sounds like a comfy dream.

>Is there any place who is unsafe to travel?
Parts of Kashmir, especially the muzzie part. Ladakh and all is good though.
Then there are parts of Chattisgarh and Jharkhand which have naxalite problem, but no one even goes to those states.

>Kidnappings and robberies etc.?
Nah, just be careful of the pickpockets. You should be extra careful if you are a female travelling alone though.

There's an India general on /trv/. It'll be of help if you're planning a trip to India.

You tell me ;_;

Another one like this I just found

Best one is kashmir and it's not even india's

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

This ones a bit older so take it with a grain of salt

why do indians speak such good english?

Because of something called education burger. Yes we have education in India. And yes we also have cars and houses.

>that flag
>we

Oh yeah it's worth noting that there are some limits to maps like this one. There are 122 major languages in India and 1599 other ones.

Anyway that's it for me. Looks like I don't have anymore.

>flag
>we

r/Sup Forums tier post

kill yourself