Is he really the best player of the past 20 years?

Is he really the best player of the past 20 years?

TSUUUUU
no

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
yes

literally who?

He is if you're Cristiano Ronaldo.
Ooor if you're a 12 years old kid who watches only Real Madrid games... Playing at home... And vs Rayo Vallecano, Malmo, Levante, Shaktar, etc...
Wait, scratch that. Not watch, but rather read the stats after the games. There. Because "numbers don't lie".

I would say tsuu is the goat

no, he is good, used to be really good but he's not the best of the last 20 years

messi what are you doing in argentina, you should be in america for the copa

Pretty crap craic, lad.

You're being silly now

How many people in the media do you see calling Penaldo the GOAT?
How many people in the media do you see calling Messi the GOAT?
That should answer your question.
Protip: no.

Lots actually.

And why are you dragging Messi into this? No one mentioned him. The OP comment relates to Ronaldo's own admission in an interview.

You fucking cock.

>in the media

Top 5 surely

Don't think he's the best

He's not even the best Portugese player of the past 20 years

He is you butthurt guido

That would be Deco

I was thinking Figo actually

He proved himself in the premier league unlike every other "one if the best in the world" right now
Premiership is literally the only non-shit league(for now anyway, the whole let's adopt everyone else's pussy rules is killing it along with turning it into a multi-millionaire no English allowed league) there is and it's dying.
Nobody you like ever played with a shit in the BPL because they can't, there's a reason huehue's are never in the news when they move to england

>Premiership is literally the only non-shit league
Mate. Money doesn't make it good.

These are the only type of people who think PK7 is goat

2nd best

>Canadian saying CR is the GOAT

>what is the cl
Also
>tf
>tt
Hang yourself

>He proved himself in the premier league unlike every other "one if the best in the world" right now
Which means what exactly? That he can score as proficiently against the likes of Derby and Wigan like he can do against Almeria and Tenerife?

You're right it doesn't, if it did Spain wouldn't have a shit league.
>CL
>An accurate measure for ability in basically a quasi-rigged dick measuring contest
No
It means he has actual ability against teams who aren't the reason it's jokingly called fiberglass
There's a reason you can put any team in the world no matter how good against an English team for a friendly and not know who the fuck is going to win.

lel you find me, jackie

>There's a reason you can put any team in the world no matter how good against an English team for a friendly and not know who the fuck is going to win.
>for a friendly

Stop embarrassing yourself and return to an ape collide thread.

>1 league title IN SEVEN YEARS IN CAKE MODE SPAIN
LMAO BTFO chicano

He is good football kicker

not even the best ronaldo in that pime teriod

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Nope. Messi has accomplished way more.

>Mfw he won 4 out of the 7 EPL titles vs the 1 out of 7 La Ligas. ManU was on a different level than every other team when Ronaldo was there.

>TSUUUUUUUUUUU

Why all these weaboo faggots keep getting away with that faggotry when is well documented that the scream Ronaldo does is SIUUUUUUUUUU senpai?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Is this the autistic Canadian Real fan? If it is, how's life been?

Ronaldo is a fucking absolute mong retard fuckstick. He literally went from dominating EPL and back to back CL finals to being messi's bitch for 6 years. He could have stayed at utd winning the league every season and scoring 40+ goals (i.e do a messi) but instead chose to fuck off to no silverware and a ruined reputation here in spain. His arrogance must be immense if he came here to directly compete with messi. Well done Ronaldo, you fucking retard. Enjoy fading into irrelevance the week after you retire/move to china

This faggot is completely deluded.

I like Messi better but I'm not completely biased to imply that Ronaldo didn't dominate those 2 years where he won the ballon d'or.

09 and 14? Only one of those was for real madrid. Im not saying ronaldo is bad, far from it.. Hes the 2nd best player to have ever lived. But with the intelligence of a hamster. He not only has been cucked by messi's skill, but by willingly coming here he allowed messi to cuck him out of a massive haul of trophies. He himself through his own idiocy has removed any and all doubt a out who the better player is. Has he stayed at man u, won 7 more premier leagues and a few champions leagues it would not have been so clear cut. Now though? Maaan what a mong. I wonder if any other player will throw their talent away again quite like ronaldo

Yeah if you have some kind of head trauma and haven't been sentient for 20 years

I'm not a big Ronaldo fan, but how much of a tryhard do you have to be to actually believe this?

hey pep, best of luck at city

>win a few champions leagues more
>at man u

>he allowed messi to cuck him out of a massive haul of trophies
What makes you think he'd have won more with Man Utd?

Where were you from 2007-2009? Not watching football, obviously. Man U were dominant in europe with Ronaldo. Only Barcelona+messi could stop them.

And he only won one.

They were wrecking everyone, and with 3 domestic trophies each year he would definitely have ended up with more silverware that he will now. Are you rusing me? This is fuckign obvious mate.. Of course he would win moew if he didnt have to face the actual worlds best ever player in all 5 major competitions each year

Man U weren't as garbage 8 years ago as they are today my friend.

your rationale only makes sense in hindsight, if even that

You're posting fucking shit.

He should have known, as barcelona had just won a comfortable treble (and went on that season to add the intercontinental mickey mouse cup, and uefa super cup). Who seriously looks at that situation and thinks 'i know, ill move to their rivals, that will surely work well and wont back fire at all'

This is a stupid debate. There's no concrete way of knowing whether he'd have been more successful at Man U if he stayed instead of coming to Madrid. He did move to Madrid though I feel cause he wanted to prove to people he could go toe to toe with Messi and Barcelona. In terms of La Ligas, he failed miserably, but he did manage to put up some impressive numbers in terms of goals and penalty records, scoring 40+ goals a season. I think his first classico was the one where they got destroyed 5-0.

Even with all this said, Messi is still the greatest of all time and better than him in all departments, even free kicks now. Anyone who says otherwise is just a homoerotic fan boy, trolling or new to the sport.

Ronaldo wont even have the 'different eras' arugment that prevents comparing most greats. Messi is unequivically the better player, stats, personal awards, trophies - when the time comes to look at the big picture, ronaldo will definitely end up a footnote.

t. Man U supporter

maybe because he's an ambitious guy instead of a know-all pussy faggot posting on a mongolian cartoon board

not to mention your assumption that Man U would have indefinitely mantained their position as the PL top team (a permanent CL contender on top of that) is wishful thinking to say the least

Why is it wishful thinking? They would have had Ronaldo banging in 30+ goals every year... You cannot on the one hand laud ronaldos achievements and goal records and silmultaneously claim he wouldnt do the same at man u(where he scored 42 goals the season before his last). Plus man u are stupid rich, so they could have gone full galacticos if they started losing w ronaldo there. Unlikely but they could have dealt with it.

how are messi stats better? ffs, cr7 has literally more goals than apps with rm

also ronaldo works fucking hard for his skills, messi is a cheeky autistic faggot who happened to be a football demigod

>messi is a cheeky autistic faggot who happened to be a football demigod

kek'd, you're not wrong though

>with RM

Cherry picking much? Ronaldo and messi both broke into first teams proper at big clubs at age 18. Messi has managed slightly less goals (464 to 487) in 110 (one hundred and ten) games fewer. (563/673) ronaldo went to real mad the finished article, he did his warm up shit years at man u, while messi did his at barcelona. Your statement is facetious at best

>Playing in the last good years of the EPL before it turned into a meme league itself
>Implying they didn't play against amazing teams
You must be a Barca support ;-)
>Playing against the team that arguably gets more refball than Livershit and Bayern combined
>Going to win
Are you this gullible?
>Get proven to be a shitbag with a poor understanding of your own national sport
>le grid iron meme!
Could you be more english?
>He could have stayed at utd winning the league every season
Not how english football works you shitskin, just because you are the best team does not mean you are going to win the league, it never has and it never will.
Also he went there because it has been his favorite team his entire life and his dream ever since he was a kid, if you're telling me he's wrong for following the oldest dream he has ever known you are a spiteful piece of shit and it makes sense why you like the most over rated faggot to ever come to Europe for football

You've proven fuck all though, you silly fat fuck.

Messi and Ronaldo are pretty even in terms of records and such but watching Messi is like watchin magic, he's definitely the best player I have ever seen.

He wouldn't have
No matter how hard he played all of the old players were still going to retire or move on and United was still going to lose Fergie in 2013 that's just how it was going to play out.
He would have been sold by that faggot LVG his first season there and been humiliated.
>Messi plays in a meme league and is handed everything on a silver platter his entire career plus has the "oh shit it's messi!" factor to mentally bother other players
>Ronaldo busted his ass to get good and then switches to the meme league and basically puts on a fuckton of muscle and becomes a human goal cannon
>He's hated by so many people for literally no other reason than the spanish are pieces of shit when it comes to soccer.
>Literally everyone he plays against just sees him as another player or wants to"Show him he's no better than anyone else"
>Gets shit on for doing his best
The bias between you faggots actually makes me hate messi even though for the most part he's just a lucky goldenboy elitist's wet dream which isn't his fault
This is why your league is and always has been a joke, take a page out of the Italian's playbook and enjoy the god damn game you fucks

Deco was Brazilian doe?

>it's a yank knows nothing about football episode

Been on repeat forever.

>both broke into first teams proper at big clubs at age 18
>Both broke in
>Both
>broke in
Messi joined Barcelona at fucking 13 thanks to his goodboy points and special status given to him by his silver spoon club in Argentina
He's literally never had to work for anything in his life
>Can't think of anything so I'll call him fat cuz he is american lol!
I proved you're salty lad

>he's definitely the best player I have ever seen.
Zidane would run circles around the autist
George Best would have made him cry
Half the Magyars would have steamrolled him
I could keep going, he's definitely good don't get me wrong but he isn't the best ever

Someone wanna go ahead and insult this retarded yank for me? Hey fatso remember all those times messi started for the first team when he was 13?14?15?16?

>Age rules don't apply when I need them to not exist for my argument
How's your muslim population there Enrique?

You've proven nothing. You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

>This thread

Bergkamp
Ronaldo (the brazilian)
Gerrard
Zidane
Pirlo
Pavel Nedved
Seedorf

Just because a monkey can do a trick doesnt mean is the GOAT.

Its great
Enjoying my engineering career
how about you?

>George Best would have made him cry
>Half the Magyars would have steamrolled him

I love it when people who know nothing about football think because they've seen a few YouTube clips of players that played long before their mother spewed them out, they're therefore experts.

Do you even know what 'break into the first team' means? Too complex for your 3rd world tier american 'education'?

No.

>Gerrard
>Nedved

That's way more ludicrous than Ronaldo's claim

I never can fathom how people can even think he comes close to Messi in terms of actual football ability. Messi is a natural and CR7 is the guy who worked really hard to be the best when Messi had a bad 6 months.

Yes

Yes and im gonna hire gypsy to break his legs

Yeah it's not even up for debate, anyone objective can see they're not even on the same level. This place is just full of casuals, contrarians and gays

>gerrard

yes

>Is he really the best player of the past 20 years?

Thank god Messi exists otherwise this deluded faggot would unironically say hes better than Maradona. It makes me sick this cunt breaths. Im glad Portugal will never ever win an Euro

Kek. Based Texas

Fuck off you paki mud, Ronaldo is capable of running at incredible hihg speed

A MAD MAN

You can see them getting out of way

His freekick ability has greatly improved recently.

this, thank you based Messi

that beard is the reason. It happened to Pirlo too

Why is he so modest? He's the best ever.

Best ever what, diver?

>Messi isn't a prolific diver

Not compared to Ronaldo he isn't.

They're on the same order of magnitude.

Maradona is still the GOAT

Yeah he already won five world cups with Portugal.

>They're on the same order of magnitude.
No, no they aren't all.

Ronaldo is in a completely different league when it comes to diving.

>Premiership is literally the only non-shit league
Wew I thought that meme had died like a year ago

COMPETITIVE =/= GOOD

This is why discussing football should be a bannable offense for American posters.