So what is the final word on British people who look practically Mediterranean...

So what is the final word on British people who look practically Mediterranean? Were they the result of their ancestors getting Alberto Barbosa'd or was this what all Brits looked like before the Angles and Saxons invaded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udJATxmOWUM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Romans described the Silures(roughly modern day Wales) as being swarthy and curly haired like the Iberians, so yeah, some darkies were already there even before Rome.

It's because they ain't Corded Ware.

The welsh are darker and have less anglosaxon/nordic/celtic/whatever genes than the other people around the british isles

There might have been some ancient barbosaing at some point

british celts came from northern spain and portugal iirc

>Barbosa'd

bit rude, the proper term is "Martinez'd"

The Welsh are still quite related to some parts of France and Germany, I think their genetic differences come from not being Saxon'd or Norman'd in the relevant conquests (because nobody could be arsed to conquer Wales).

Irish, Welsh, and west Brits are of Iberian stock.

what about the irish?

Serbs in denial

The Argentinians of Britain

youtube.com/watch?v=udJATxmOWUM

relevant

practically native american, what the fuck

you are onto something
right one is a reconstruction of an ancient native American

My penis looks British (Welsh), my face look Serbian (except nose, looks French) and my body looks Portuguese. What about you?

lads stop shitposting, wales is white!

We're either pasty pigskins who burn at the first sign of sun, or swarthy Iberians. I wish you lot would make up your minds.

>he believes the "anglo-saxon with blonde hair and blue eyes" meme

not one drop of latin blood!

england is what iberia would look like if it had been conquered by anglo-saxons instead of moors tbqh

Blue eyes is the dominate eye colour in Britain, with green and other light eyes bringing up the rear. Blonde hair certainly isn't common.

You don't?

Almost everyone has blond hair as a child though, I used to have bright blond hair then it turned brown when i was like 12

>tfw 'dirty blonde'

Same here lel (pic related). But mostly becomes dark brown or black with time.

I was light brown when I was child, nowadays my hair is totally black. Curiously bear and pubic hair is light brown.

Sorry for my English, I'm little drunk.

True many children do have dark or dirty blonde hair. Hair colour here is quite mixed.

>inb4 that Yorkshire poster

I know m8 shut up.

>Blue eyes is the dominate eye colour in Britain

WTF I'm jealous now

It's funny.
I've always been black haired with straight hair. However, when i hit my teenage years 15-17 my hair became a jew-fro full of curls and so what. However, shortly after it became straight\waivy.

It was really weird

HOLUP

>45 per cent of their DNA is French

Yes m8, that comes from ancient migrations before the last ice age 10,000+ years ago. It's just that modern day English share 45% of their DNA with the current French population.

is you sayin we wuz french n sheit?

STANDING HERE, I REALIZE

YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME

Usually various shades of brown, auburn, dirty blonde, etc.

Yes, yes, Peter and Pierre, very good, very nice.

HOWEVER

yes my broder

we wuz celtic n shit

embrace ur gallic heritage

>(you)ing myself

sorry

>tfw no pasty English rose gf

Blue eye map

With big boobs ;_;