Go to canada

>go to canada
>call a man in a skirt, "he"
>go to jail

But man can aslo wear skirts, even thought it's unconventional.

men*

That logic is like calling women is pants "he".

nothing wrong with skirts

OHHHH CANADAAAAAAAA

OUR HOME AND NATIVE LANDDDD!!!

TRUE PATRIOT LOVE, IN ALL THY SONS COMMAND.

WE STAND ON GUARD FOR THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>be american (optional)
>burn american flag in america
>get applauds and pats on the back
>mcfree speechâ„¢ upheld
>burn fag flag
>go to jail for hate crime

>be Canadian
>wait outside the bathrooms for your little daughter to come out
>bearded bodybuilder shows up and opens the door to the ladies' room
>tell him he can't go in there
>he calls you a shitlord and beats the shit out of you
>Trudeau's police arrest you for hate crimes

OOOOOOOOOOOH CAAAAAAAAAAANADAAAAAAAAAAA

delete this

you forgot to mention the reason for the burning of the flag is that the person I didn't for won the election. Important to note.

DELETE THESE

WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA

REEEEEEEEEEEE

MAKE IT STOP

REEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA

>May 2016
lots happened since then, the Bill has poor support since it involves criminalizing the majority opinion that these people are mentally ill. a professor is heading the argument because it means people would be required to use made up names for new magical tumblr genders.

if they aren't already in it, I think it just means they can't not be hired based on their mental disability. but that's something they'd have to prove in court happened.

That's just the tax for non muslims. Refugees should also have their own personal white wife, mansion, and Rolls Royce/Audi of their choice.

They are refugees thus they don't need to follow laws, it might contradict their culture, which is racist.

>go to canada

do people really do this?

I'm jelly as fuck. I can't be too mad if I'd happily do the same thing.

cities were begging the government to stop sending them refugee families because they couldn't find homes to fit families of 7. they probably had to blow money to buy actual nice homes to board them, while the rest of us struggle to pay rent.

he also said he's against weed, liked Castro, and is forced to support a pipeline. funny how fast things come crashing down.

same, can I be a """refugee""" from the Trump administration?
canadians please advice

I think anybody would take free money if it was offered. But the question is why is a country so cucked that they accept people from a foreign culture and give them things instead of their own?

so they can sneak into the USA later

That's actually not true, though.

In fact, the total estimated cost over the next six years is about $1 billion, which is less than $7000 per year for each of the 25k refugees. And these are including all costs (e.g. transportation, screening, administration, etc.) not money given directly to the refugees. In addition, almost half of the Syrian refugees are privately sponsored, which means they are not entitled to any government assistance.

It looks like whoever wrote that took the $1 billion estimate and divided it by 25k refugees to get that number, which isn't true.