pastebin.com/grLucSzY

Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=esK3BUomejQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmpMO2dJQ6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=HEiHNOS8mZ8
nos.nl/ek2016/artikel/2109977-kroegbaas-verzet-grenspaaltjes-om-tijdens-ek-bij-belgie-te-horen.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hi

>499
For shame

Hiya.

S-sorry.

>No Barney music in OP
Sack HC desu

What's that little image under the regen face from? It seems familiar.

Actual thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=KmpMO2dJQ6Q

Here's for you, Sweety:
youtube.com/watch?v=KmpMO2dJQ6Q
Who's a good boy?

>de gay

>de gaol

Lads I'd like to do a new save with a European team, please suggest

fk rad

>de pedo

Dukla Prague

I heard Split is nice this time of the year.

Zenit

On a hindsight I should've posted this instead:
youtube.com/watch?v=HEiHNOS8mZ8

Fiver on a cheeky Romanian win.

Anyone ever had a regen with better stats than this? Unfortunately he popped up when I was messing around on challenge mode, so I couldn't do a proper save with him.

>no games played
>no goals or assists
bad stats desu

>actually using Spanish for that save
You. I like you.

>So, Mr. De Gea, you admit you grabbed her can. What do you have to say in your defense? Mr. De Gea, your silence will only incriminate you further. No, Mr. De Gea, don't take your anger out on me. Get back. Get back! Mr. De Gea, no!

Viitorul

Done, starting it now

>Rioting with the French police for the 2nd night running
>Tournament hasn't even officially started yet
Inb4 we actually do well and look like we could win it but get kicked out because of some retarded fans

I was so impressed that I got the screenshot right at the start of the save. About halfway into the season he had a load of assists and an average rating just under 8, but I stopped playing it cos I was failing the challenge unfortunately.

It was actually a bit of a nightmare desu - I thought I'd be able to get by because my Spanish is ok (due to Duolingo and Memrise), but most of the text was related to football and I had no idea what it was about. Slowed down gameplay quite a lot.

Didn't someone play in swedish before to help learn the language?

worth 30 m $?

So the board let me choose a feeder club, but when I go to choose one, there are no teams to choose from. Does this mean my team is so shit that there are no available teams or am I doing something wrong?

check you haven't filtered every team out?

nth for nothing wrong with using FMRTE if you're not cheating.

Check your filters

what use does it have that isn't cheating

Changing kit designs and harmlessly adding youth team training to feeder clubs.

>adding youth team training to feeder clubs
Sounds like cheating to me.

No, that's not it. My guess is that my team is so shit I can't choose any club. I'll probably get recommended some Conference teams. Should I add those leagues? The lowest league I have is League 2.

If you have to add "harmlessly", it's probably cheating.

p sure that second part is cheating

has anyone tried a save where they let the DoF handle transfers? trying one out now and he appears to be totally retarded in terms of player choice and also transfer fees

the normies are starting to piss me off, i just want to enjoy some good football, but every fucking inch there is some fucking retard who wouldnt give a single fuck about football and call it a sport for dumb retards, the same person is now waving the countries flag and act like football is the best thing in the world, just to see them go back to being a fucking retard a month later

Take it easy m8

i used to be like that too but then one day the passion didn't die after the tournament finished so i just got into it properly

ignore them man

But how else am I going to get regens from Singapore or US Virgin Islands?

I have, I don't let him finalise signings but they can find decent rotation or first team players, it works better if you loaded a lot of players.

BELGIË BELGIË BELGIË BELGIË BELGIË BELGIË BELGIË

nos.nl/ek2016/artikel/2109977-kroegbaas-verzet-grenspaaltjes-om-tijdens-ek-bij-belgie-te-horen.html

Hate these cunts, about half the stores here have Belgian flags hanging out

Fuck off wankers and just enjoy football without bandwagoning

I've done that with AC Milan a few seasons ago. My DoF signed Yossi Benayoun to be my star player. He actually did okay in my tiki-taka tactic.

someone sign this player before?
scout found him in Scandinavia...he looks preeety good

i think its kinda cute

i dont really mind them bandwagoning as long as they were football fans beforehand, but like i said earlier the ones who said football is for retards and now are waving flags so hard can fuck off

>Less than 1 bong

>this autist thinks the FAs doesn't realise that the normies who buy new flag coloured gear when a major tournament rolls in are a gold mine
face it, they don't care about you watching every NT qualifier wearing a shirt from 1986 (even though the only other NT-related thing as old as that is the FA officials themselves)
they care about the Chads who are easily coerced into buying "official" beer

i realize that, i just vented my frustration, thats all, now i can go and enjoy the match later

yeah i agree. it was even worse with the world cup

>nearly 30m in the bank
>projected 45m by the end of the season
>board refuse to give me more then my 300k transfer budget

At least you guys don't deal with the Americans who go "I CHEER FOR ITALY BECAUSE I'M ITALIAN" or Germany because they're German or whatever despite the fact that they've never even left the USA in their entire lives.

>The amount of people tipping Portugal to win the Euros and/or Ronaldo top scorer
Is this how you tell who is a massive pleb?

>they all reject their english heritage they must have somewhere along the line

MLS fucking sucks in FM. I drafted this due. Forgot to put him in my squad, he was auto released. I then resigned him and he was then just automatically auto-released. Now I have to sign him again and make sure to immediately register him or he just leaves again

That feel when muh heritage is Scottish so I can't do this shit

>At least you guys don't deal with the sandniggers who go "I CHEER FOR ALGERIA BECAUSE I'M ALGERIAN" or Mali because they're Malian or whatever despite the fact that they've never even left France in their entire lives.

Aaaannd fixed. Especially true with Algerians more than any other country for some """obscure""" reason.

I thought most cheered for Mexico

>Portugal to win the Euros and/or Ronaldo top scorer

People actually believe this? What's Portugal's group?

why did you let them stay after they violently fought for their independence?

Austria-Hungary, Iceland

>nearly 1.5b in the bank
>7 consecutive league titles
>contract expires in 1 month
>club's best offer would make me 17th highest paid manager

Austria, Iceland, Hungary
On the face of it quite easy but Austria and Iceland better than most people think imo and Hungary not exactly pushovers

The irony is that most of those who le Algeria for France after the war were supportive of France (or their parent were) and couldn't stay for obvious reasons. It makes the fact that their kids/grandkids claim to be """""true Algerians""""" even more gritting.

>tfw Franz Ferdinand assasinated during the Austria-Hungary game
Prepare your happening images

But user I'm quarter Scottish

I've never actually seen this for European teams. Mostly spics who do it. I think this is a boogyman kind of thing

>cant play a 16 year old from my youth academy, cant even register him
>the city of Germany

Britbros why is the ITV website so terrible?
>You must sign up to access teh stream even though we could just geo-locate
>Fine fair enough
>Your DOB is invalid even though you've definitely entered it correctly and followed the example of how to format it
>Can't sign up without a valid DOB and thus cannot use the site of a free to access channel
Absolutely go fuck yourself ITV, I just wanted to watch some comfy Euros opening

Is there anything worse than football opening ceremonies?

No. Looks like it cost nothing to bang this up together but you just know it cost them millions

Just use TVCatchup or whatever they call it now, little ad at the start which is annoying, but overall it's much easier desu.

I just went on another site that geolocates but otherwise gives you all free to air channels.
But I had a little look around itv site and didn't think you could get in to streams live or otherwise without signing up

That time the fourth torch didn't rise in the Opening Ceremonies in Vancouver?

Fucking bandwagoners

>not letting the crowd sing along to the melody
sounds a lot cooler than them conflicting with the vocalists/chorus

most people who stare at spreadsheets all day get paid to do it

am I a bandwagonner for owning an England flag?
we save on therapy by doing this

Yes

Do you wipe your bum with it?

>Yet another tournament that Lithuania aren't in

Remove sakotis.

I assume this is taken not in England.

Almost definitely
Unless you're going to move here to be a doctor in which case you're officially British

No it was taken in the Dartford area just minutes ago

Yeah with no context it means very little

>English house displays English flag during football tournament that England are playing in
I'll alert the press

>tfw smoking quality cali med shit and watching footy

So the issue is....

Holy fucking shit, none of the good channels have the Euros. It's only this shitty "City of Buenos Aires" channel with literally who commentators. How come neither ESPN nor Fox Sports got the rights to this?

GOAL LINE TECHNOLOGY

Lmao frace is gonna lose

fug

thx a lot family

FUCKING FRENCHIES ALWAYS GETTING LUCKY

no

Does Ray Hudson do the Euros over there ?

>How come neither ESPN nor Fox Sports got the rights to this?
Is this a serious question?

>2 clear cut chances
>miss them both despite 17 fin 13 comp
>They score two headers from no where

Im fucking livid, how do I stop this shit

Comp>Fin

Evras a bit shit