Country predictions

in 10 years ISIS will have a seat at the UN, and a fat bearded arab will delivr quranic speeches for the world to see.
Venezuela will become a literal extermination ground, with all bordering countries closing it's borders.
South korea will get annexed peacefully by north korea.

And OP won't be a faggot

That's too much.

Yes all that and the great Argentine Empire will Invade the British isles with material and troop support from the Peoples Republic of Somalia

THATCHER WAS RIGHT IN HER POVERTY DENIAL.

t.pirate

and yet argentina and brazil will be united for animes

I hope brazil legalizes ladybody sex tourism.

it isnt already?

Brazil will just be a state in the Argentine Empire and will provide comfort women(males) to the strong, noble and very European Argentine soldiers

I think it is technically Illicit, which means you have to do it in secret to avoid arrest ;__;
I want to be bukkaked by cute labyboys
>no homo

There's gonna be world peace, after that comes WWIII

Why would there be peace and suddenly war?
makes no sense.

iktf

what??
what do you mean?

Bump

In 10 years, half of the world will recognise the Armenian Genocide.

Kosovo will still be Srbija.

vsfc

That he wants to be bukkaked by ladyboys too.

>in 10 years ISIS will have a seat at the UN
>literally declared war on all member nations.
laughing.

South American Latin will finally reluctantly admit that they are essentially Mexican, and start using Mexican slang, drinking Tequila, hopping the Brazilian border, listening to corridos and making tortillas with the finest Argie beef. By 2025, Mexico will accept all the other Latin American countries' requests to enter into a union, thus greatly reducing crime along erstwhile drug smuggling routes through Central America.