I just spent 2 weeks in Budapest for work and am never going back - it was disgusting. You eat fucking carp...

I just spent 2 weeks in Budapest for work and am never going back - it was disgusting. You eat fucking carp, and put paprika on everything. Sure, there were not too many Muslims but by Western Euro standards you are all dirty gypsies. It stank, but the women were really slutty and when you looked closely they all had mustaches. I got an STD. Worst work trip ever.

én is utálom a magyarokat.

than stay in your little morroco

Hungarians would eat an old boot if they could put enough paprika on it.

:D

mocskos egy nép. a paprikán kívül amúgy sincs pénzük másra költeni.

>paprika on everything
>women with mustaches

I HATE MAGYAR NOW

>füves cigány csak az ízetlen kaját bírja megenni

top proletár

>put paprika on everything
wtf i love hungary now

kawaii tubiquah sempay

DONT FUCKING BULLY HUNGARY YOU NON-COUNTRY JEW

Cry some more please

I just spent 2 weeks in the UK for work and am never going back - it was horrible. You eat fucking fishpies, and put veniger on everything. Sure, there were not too many white people but by east Euro standards you are all dirty anglo blood. It was comfy, but the women were really ugly and when you looked closely they all had the inbred look . I got vomited on. Worst work trip ever.

nice copy pasta

szar méme

Carp is indeed kinda gross mud fish but everything else I've had in Hungary has been good.

>carp
>gross

rűűűűűűűűűűűű!!!!!!!!!!!!! gtfo, carp is a holy animal, y'all have absolutely plebian tastes

Even our fast food looks better than that crap.

Halászlé with just catfish is superior in every way.

WTF I hate Hungary now

ProxyRadu is gonna proxyraduing

t. Abdul Hussain Al Luxemburgi

Getting an STD tells more about you than Hungarians desu.

>our fast food looks better
>implying fast food is not designed to look good

>Work trip
Back to the construction site with you Joao
What were you even doing in Budapest if your job makes you travel places that you dont want to go I bet Cactus Bascharage still needs someone to put soup conserves in the shelves

How can you get STD from a work trip? Shouldn't you be working? Oh I see, you are a prostate. whore

Im eating goulash with paprika atm :D

Do Hungarians usually eat the sweet/mild paprika we have in the US or spicy shit?

It's literally called Hungarian Sweet Paprika

subject to taste
housewives usually season soups and other stuff with the mild variety, but Hungarian men tend to go for the spicier kind

we eat both. and that shit how we eat EVERYTHING ALWAYS with paprika is a very funny, but not true meme.

although when my grandmother makes some shit soup without enough salt i put paprika all over the damn shit until i cant feel my mouth from the pain, that way it is very enjoyable

kurva anyád bazsi

Mgyars what's your opinion on Jókai bean soup? Is it bottom of the barrel compared to other dishes or no?

my favourite type of soup

no, its a fine dish, i like it very much. my mother makes it with a lot of meat tough

I don't understand why people like all these useless shit countries.

I just spent 2 weeks in San Francisco for work and am never going back - it was disgusting. You eat fucking dicks, and put kale on everything. Sure, there were not too many Niggers but by East coast standards you are all faggots. It stank, but the women were really dudes and when you looked closely they all had mustaches. I got an STD. Worst work trip ever.

Looks good.. I need to visit :(

You are right brother, there should be only one country in the world, the Caliphate of the Ummah, inshallah!

>useless
Useless at pampering and obeying Mehmet and Abdullah? I can imagine you're quite the expert on that though Hans.

Greece would be better slav scum.

>tfw you will never get an STD in Hungary

I am a Greek

I am a big fan of hungarian cuisine,, but carp is a very unpleasant dirty tasting fish, completely inedible.

i hope you are a fan of a face kick too

So you're bent?

Only when I pray to my God.

I don't like you

same
fuck
you

Alri Mehmet

Leave me alone