Tampa Bay Rays and Orlando Magic sideline reporter cut loose for racist remarks

>Emily Austen, a Fox Sports Florida and Fox Sports Sun sideline reporter who covers the Tampa Bay Rays and Orlando Magic, has been taken off the air after making derogatory, racist and anti-Semitic remarks on Barstool Sports’ “Rundown” show this week.

>Austen, a 27-year-old Tampa native, disparaged Mexican, Chinese and Jewish people, as well as Cleveland Cavaliers forward Kevin Love, on the daily show broadcast on Facebook Live on Thursday. It no longer appears on the site or its Facebook page, but it is visible on several websites and on Vimeo.
>Asked about a high school valedictorian who had bragged on Twitter about being an undocumented immigrant, she said: “I didn’t even know Mexicans were that smart. …That’s f—– up. I didn’t mean it like that. You see, you guys know that the Chinese guy is always the smartest guy in math class.”

>Austen talked about working as a server in Boca Raton, Fla., and wasn’t pleased with some of her customers. “The way I used to talk to the Jews in Boca. … I just didn’t care. They would complain and b—- about everything. I gave a guy, delivered his beer, and he was complaining to me that there was too much head. I knew that he was a stingy a—— and he wasn’t going to give me a tip.”

>The Cavs’ Love, who missed Game 3 of the NBA Finals with a concussion, isn’t very popular with her, either. “I think Kevin Love is a little b—-. … I’m just saying, in general, he’s a little b—- because even when he doesn’t have concussion. I’m not saying he’s a little b—- because he didn’t play because he had a concussion. Because he can’t play. I’m just not a fan, and he’s such a diva.”

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/06/10/tampa-bay-rays-and-orlando-magic-sideline-reporter-cut-loose-for-racist-remarks/

Can Sup Forums hire her for game threads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMi5kkjI8Us
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html
bbc.com/news/magazine-29950843
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Brostool sports

Good, fuck that site

>HERES TODAYS SMOKESHOW GIRL XDDDD

Place is so cringe

>>The Cavs’ Love, who missed Game 3 of the NBA Finals with a concussion, isn’t very popular with her, either. “I think Kevin Love is a little b—-. … I’m just saying, in general, he’s a little b—- because even when he doesn’t have concussion. I’m not saying he’s a little b—- because he didn’t play because he had a concussion. Because he can’t play. I’m just not a fan, and he’s such a diva.”

why is this one racist

It is the Buffalo Wild Wings of sport blogs but at least it isn't Cuckspin

I think that one was sexist because she is likening Kevin, a man, to weakness associated with femininity. Being a woman gives her no right to do that apparently.

>isnt cuckspin
>fired for hurt feelings
Looks like cuckspin

post her twitter, fb, ig etc

She was fired from Fox for bringing the bants on Barstool. The host was egging her on and encouraging her.

As a Tampa native.... sounds like I found some wife material finally

lol the funny thing is if you live in boca you know everything but the mexican one is so fucking true. JAPs are annoying as fuck, yes there are some good ones. Asians most of the time are the smartest and studious one in the room. Yeah the mexican one is a bad one. Also kevin love is a little fucking bitch

>Asians most of the time are the smartest and studious one in the room
>falling for the model minority meme

Asians are literally the biggest cheaters in academia and are responsible for stealing far more jobs from Americans than Mexicans.

chicano here, and I agree, mexicans/wetbacks really are stupid

sounds like she's sent too much time on Sup Forums recently.

They found a new waifu.

OY VEY

OY VEY

OY VEY

OY VEY

anybody find her twitter Facebook instagram?

She is dumb as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMi5kkjI8Us

they actually thought that material was good enough to air on tv?

this is 85% of peoples opinion on Love at least someone has the balls to say it

good. I'm not the only person to lose their job today.

>tfw laid off

fuck me. time to get unemployment

She's beautiful and hilarious, I'm in love.

hahahahaha

because whites are a minority, you racist fuck

>Fox reporter
>racist

Pick two

>I like all people, I don't care if you are yellow, brown, purple

Notice she doesn't say black.

Got fired today too lad

>stealing
how about americans need to stop being lazy and full of entitlement

>Asians LITERALLY feel entitled to cheating then taking jobs
>...it...it's the fault of the Americans!

Stop being so small cock cucked.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10132391/Riot-after-Chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-pupils-cheating.html

bbc.com/news/magazine-29950843

what is this barstoolsports thing? is this their shtick where they do edgy jokes on current affairs with lots of cussing? wow

>responding to that fucking cuck
He is legebdary in /nba/ for being the biggest cuck on the board and reviled by everyone.

No one ever talks to him except newfags like you

blonde hired to interview athletes turns out not to be very educated or enlightened, more at 11

honestly the only mistake was forgetting how cameras work and that she can't do things like that with the job she has. race jokes are not allowed, even if you're dumb enough to seriously believe them.

>typical Florida racism
>but also Kevin Love IS a little bitch

I don't see the problem here.

I think she was just trying to fit in with the Barstool crew, but didn't realize she wasn't funny. Too many people laughing at her shitty jokes all her life because she's hot. Super shitty she got fired tho

Do you guys actually go to the website? It's actually fucking good for the most part. Just skip over the blatant bro pandering Pres does for the money

You seem like a Deadspin guy