Not a shill here, but is anyone else legitmately excited about Trump's impending victory...

Not a shill here, but is anyone else legitmately excited about Trump's impending victory? I am actually feeling like we might be able to make some changes in the country, and FINALLY every bern tard will shut the fuck up. I've actually never met a hillary supporter irl and i'm not 100% sure they exist tbh.

pic related it's me when cruz left

I'm from the UK and even I'm excited. Can't stand leftists that accuse people of racism and sexism just because they don't agree with them. Trump might finally put a stop to that bullshit.

What is trumps stance on the disabled? I typically don't like republicans because they always want to cut programs that help the truly disabled. I ask because I'm wheelchair bound. Also, I do think programs should be cut for people who just sit at home and smoke pot all day with made up issues so they don't have to work.

Hell yeah. It'll be a HUGE blow on social marxism if he wins. Finally take some wind out of the PC Police's inbred lungs

He wants to legalize medical pot and i have literally followed him from the start and never heard him say anything about cutting programs for the disabled. Remember, Trump isn't REALLY a republican.

>I've actually never met a hillary supporter irl
That's because we wall ourselves up in echochambers, so we never have to listen to opinions we don't like.

Many such cases! Sad!

No no no. I don't wall myself anywhere. Reddit is a bernie circlejerk and i'm there sometimes, i work at a college campus and we only have 1 tumblrina who goes there and she's 700lbs and in a motorscooter thing with bright yellow dread locks. I bring her up because she's is a bern supporter and literally was crying yesterday, scooting at mach 4 around about how racist everyone is.

Yes

I actually get tingly when i think about trump sama fucking up these retarded campus niggers and cucks

All those people will vote for hillary, or not vote at all, because they're more afraid of the Don.

Also, I guess I'll have to point out that you're not taking the niggers into account. Hilary owns their vote despite helping to jail millions of them for no good reason
>because of dem programs

typical trump fan forgot about congress, rookie mistake
regardless of whether congress is republiscum or democunts, both of them hate trump. you really think that fucker is gonna get anything done? hes gonna go through the worst 4 years of his life
britbong here who thinks your election system was made for cool kids not people who can genuinely get shit done

That's ok, there are enough niggers who are too stupid to vote and even more black people who are secretly getting fed up of their own kind's horrible behavior, making them look horrible and insane, like terrible people, sub humans. World star hip hop is a fucking monument to our sins and we WATCH IT FOR ENTERTAINMENT as white people shake their head I mean shit I'm shaking mine too now. It hurts so deep and i can't understand why my neighbors act the way they do... and vote trump.. of course... we don't know anyone like that itt do we?

>Someone not from USA
>Muh opinion on USA Politics
>Elected a muslim to be the mayor of Londonistan
>Sharia law everywhere
>lol stupid americans
>they stupid
>lol

Yeah man it's kinda mind boggling why Europeans are so obsessed with us. I mean I don't know shit about Europe, don't they have candidates for shit they should care about?

Have fun with a President that promises to do 100 things and does 3 cause Congress fucking hates his guts.

Why do you even care? Schadenfreude or something? Do you guys have presidents in Europe or what, like what's up with the America posts. I'm an average American an I can safely say I think about Europe like 2 times a year on purpose, so why are Europeans so obsessed with American culture?

Didn't say I cared about what happens to America, just giving my two cents about how fucked you guys are.
Next election ain't gonna be any better cause Kanye Niggerwest is apparently running too lol.

>Trump wins presidency
>quickly finds out it's a lot of hard work, and that he's not legally allowed to control his own business interests while president.
>Resigns on week 5, 2 seconds after the novelty wears off

MFW President Sarah Palin.

American celebrities too? What the fuck England get a life.

Cut us some slack, UK celebrities are so fucking uninteresting

Why do you like USA so much? I mean Canadians love USA politics too for some reason. Are we really that interesting?

Honestly, the next 4 years is going to be a disaster, whichever of them gets into office.

I hope it's Trump, and the republicans catch the blame they deserve for electing a borderline retard.

That half-pumpkin sonofabitch will do a lot of damage, but probably no more than $hillary would do, and his damage will at least be out in the open, and therefore easier to fix.

4 years of Trump's clusterfuck will be the final nail in the Republican party's coffin, meanwhile the progressive movement Bernie started will have snowballed into an unstoppable force by then. The Democrats, having learned their lesson by backing a shill that everyone hates, will actually nominate a REAL progressive, and we'll have Trump out in 4, to start on damage control and fixing his stupid mistakes.

Quick point, Obama was too busy cleaning up after Bush to get anything done.

Best case scenario is Trump, 2016, Elizabeth Warren, 2020.

Man, you americans are fucking stupid. Europeans are not obsessed with you, they just know what is going on in the rest of the world. It's no surprise half of you can't even find the countries you're currently bombing on a map. You guys seriously deserve to get fucked over by a trump presidency. Shit, I hope he gets 2 terms so your shitty, ball-licking country finally gets put back on the bottom, where it belongs.

Didn't he cause instability in the middle east by "cleaning up" and taking troops out when he should have let them finish the job?

We had 8 years of Bush, though, and an unfriendly congress (in less than 6 months). What do you think voter turnout is going to be like in 2020 after 4 yeas of Trump? High voter turnout = Democratic congress.

Yes. But why do you talk about us so much? You always want to know what we're doing, why we're doing it and everything, all you talk about is our celebrities and movies and music ect ect. What the fuck man, how are we stupid? Gets put back on the bottom? We were never at the bottom, we even STARTED from the top dude. We don't claim to be the best country anymore than y'all niggers do

I genuinely wish to know this also

i would like that trump would win, i could get to see the usa president get shot while giving his first speech.

Everyone said that about Obumbis too, but if he didn't then Trumpleton is safe.

>finish the job
Really? Are you that fucking stupid? You think what Bush was doing in the middle east would have worked if we'd just kept at it long enough? LMAO!

Protip: for every 'terrist' we kill, we create 2 more. You can't outgun jihadist ideology, you have to outsmart it, and starve the source, Saudi Arabia.

JFK mk.II

For fucks sake, I'm not European. You started at the top? Do you even get taught your own history in your country? You guys think a great bald eagle shat out George Washington or something, and that's where your country started? How about you explain what is so great about your country? I've spent a lot of time there, and the one thing that at least half of Americans are always bitching about, as in, way before Trump, was that the country was going to shit and blah blah blah. You're a bunch of morons.

>
>Yeah man it's kinda mind boggling why Europeans are so obsessed with us. I mean I don't know shit about Europe, don't they have candidates for shit they should care about?
U have nukes. A lot of them. Also in Europe. Also, u tend to invade lots of sandnigger cointries, dragging all us Europeans to war. So yeah, we are watching you guys closely. Not for the actual puppet becoming president, but for the actual politics. Not the puppet sbow entertainment for the plebs.

How do you know? Spend a lot of time in Europe, do you? They don't talk about anything but America there, eh? Dumbass.

You're just obsessed with USA anyway. Got it.

>only eurofag in thread bitched about america
>asks why other country would care
>notice i've seen a lot of europeans talking about america

That's all bud, no ulterior motive there.

Well I've not been taken in by the bullshit you've fallen for, so I can't be too stupid.

Keep killing terrorists and eventually they'll go away. Kill a few leaders, kill a few terrorists, leave, and you create ISIS.

>mfw europeans know everything about amerifat politics but normie amerifats can't find iraq on the map even tho they've been bombing it since the early 2000's

I wish USA would just build a dome around us and we would just worry about ourselves and shit. It'd be nice I think. No more sending a fuck ton of money to Africa for some reason, no more haiti earthquake crazes

At least attempt to make a logical comeback instead of just resorting to that.

Aww, you got me. I'm clearly no match for your sharp American wit.

This.

At least with Hillary there's a good chance we'll get 8 more years of Bill.

>logical comeback
ive been lurking all day

>2016
>Still believing elections are not rigged
>topzozzle