Girls Feet thread Part 2. Post feet pics of girls you know. Please include face. friends family coworkers teachers...

Girls Feet thread Part 2. Post feet pics of girls you know. Please include face. friends family coworkers teachers. gf wife ex. post their feet and lets jerk off to them!

nice toes who are they?

Sisterfeet please anons!

dont have her but shes been posted nonstop since the big reveal. someone will have her.

two sisters

more feet postin bros!

nice. can we see them?

Did he show her face by accident or is he just getting brave?

nice toes. whos the girl?

to reward his follwers

sis

love that. lets see her man!

she doen't allow me

friends insta

two on the right

hot. kinda ugly cunts with great tits and hot feet.

More?

Different girl

Stop posting this ugly dude

wow. this girl is beautiful. look at those arches. more?

Nope, sorry, found her here

well then why are you posting these girls? its supposed to be girls we know. or at least amateur girls.

very hot. whos the girl?

Her foot on the ground looks odd

My gf

post the girl already. this is getting pretty annoying if the thread is just filled with random feet.

youre right. sorry about that. these feet belong to righty. kristina.

more of kristina's feet on top.

wow real nice. why do all your pics say hnnngg and are they all different girls?

come on feet bros! bump to keep it alive!

This thread is shit and needs to die

well then why dont you post some stuff you like in there.

maybe you bros prefer soles?

awesome fucking pic. whats the story.

I would love to worship their feet while they make fun of my penis.

foot bros are dead today. bummer.

Oh god moar

dragonfeet lurking

that girl who i passed the note to finally wore open shoes today. she even put her feet up on the chair right next to me. mighta been intentional, mighta not been, I'll let you guess for yourself.

just because you think something doesn't mean you need to type it out.

oh my god yes! and great timing dragonfeet! thread was getting dead and you come in here with a fucking amazing pic of her feet! they look so good with the blue toes. please tell me you got some face in the pics today? she has still never said anything about the note?

looking at her nails, I think part of the reason she hadn't worn open shoes in a while might have been bc they were starting to fade.
I didn't take too many pics, bc I kinda feel uncomfortable having my phone camera pointed anywhere near her feet, since she knows I have a foot fetish.

here's an old facepic, bc i know people are complaining about a lack of those

shes so fucking cute. whats her first name?

nah only took like 4 of her, all were various versions of that pic I just posted.

I DID get a couple pics of this girl today. she doesn't wear open shoes that often so when she does its a treat. Plus i know a lot of people wanted to see more of her.
facepic to start with. (apologies for shit timing, creepshotting faces is ALWAYS hard)

holy crap can we get a thread that ISN'T made up of mostly reposts from the last few threads?

no problem on the timing for face. the face shot is mostly just to know whos feet were fapping too. i loved that back in school when a girl wouldnt wear open shoes a lot and then youd finally get to see her feet. i could never wait to get home and fap to her.

I don't divulge names, but i call her "M" on my blog.

That fucking Tyrone in the backround ruins it for me

I get this feeling so much. and then you see them and they're perfect, bc she doesn't expose them outside at all.

this girl's a heel-slapper, too. wish I could get a shot of that, but timing vids is next to impossible, when you can't see what you're filming.

just came to this pic. first name only man. its nothing

same girl? keep going

My mo's feet

not even Sup Forums but he totally is one of THOSE kinds of guys, too. altho living in colorado means you don't see TOO many people like that (unless you live near New Mexico)

here's one with less cultural enrichment.

whos?

Mom's* lol, phone posting

To worship her beautiful feet and perfect polished toes would be a dream. Tell us about her, is she shy or outgoing or is she slutty???

aewsome! got more? you like to fap to her? her age?

your mom has some nice feet

if you insist
Maddy
all I'm givin'

yee, same girl. this one's a little older, but her feet were RIGHT next to my camera.

Not TOO sure.
she's part of the pretty popular crowd, but she often kinda stares off and thinks about stuff. She mostly hangs around other girls tho.
she has no bf.

this is the most upclose shot of her I have

i check your T almost every day for the school creeps

hnnng

I need to get some more up,haven't posted on there in a while. I've just been posting a LOT on here, recently.
Happy to hear you like them, man!

i have moar and btw her tumblr is:
grvtefuldevd.tumblr.com

no more mom? id love to know this stuff too

yeah, fantastic footjob

m is unbelievable.

Only one of her feet i have, i have normal pics of her though

I fap to her a lot yeah

she's in the red

lucy soles

fat cow, get out

hardly even worth mentioning just bc the pics are kinda far-ish, but do you guys want some of these two girls? they sit right in front of me in science, and shoeplay like crazy.

>this much of a virgin

his mom looks fine

>fat male cow detected

I'll upload some old pics of her on there, hold up a sec.

Lol it amazes me how you take these closeups so low?

whats your tumblr?

YES