Step 1: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything

Step 1: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.
Step2: Feel better about your own pathetic life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_MGKoRdHgQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Léon:_The_Professional
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did you even try?

Sup Forums is full of guys like you.

Not really. Talking some girls up in clubs or at parties, some Tinder, but not more.

why didn't you go for an ugly fat girl?

Sup Forums is full of norms.

I usually went for the average girl. There actually weren't that many ugly fat girls around. Guess they were all on tumblr.

Why are you still alive?

How ugly and fat are you?

>Sup Forums is full of norms.

"we're all mad here"

why not a prostitute?

I'm average looking and skinny as hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_MGKoRdHgQ

yep that's the theme song alright

Too much autismo.

bump

Hahah. How can you suck that much at life, OP

Answer my fucking question.

Yeah. When I look back fifteen years, I didn't expect to mess up my life that much.

Ironically, I am not suicidal.

Do you feel bad that this gay user has kissed (and fucked in fact) more girls than you?

No. You probably deserved it by being a socially acceptable human being.

27yo virgin reporting in
I'll outperform you bro

I'll put you in the fucking ground.

But back then you were 18 and if you're still a virgin at that age you already fucked up.

Not gonna lie user I do have aspergers (inb4 so does half of Sup Forums), I just met some really weird but insanely lovely friends when I was a teenger who don't mind me being socially inappropriate. 10 years later I'm in my 20s and still living with most of them. I'm sorry things haven't worked out well for you user, but things can always change for the better, as cheesy as this sounds don't give up hope!

Also check'd them trips

Yes. But I was both hoping and expecting that everything got better once I went to university. Instead, everything got worse. I probably peaked in high school.

Haha, explain

>but things can always change for the better, as cheesy as this sounds don't give up hope!

I think the damage is already done. I can never compensate for having missed those experiences.

I was a weird kid - sure. But I had friends and I threw parties and I was accepted. Sure many people used me because my parents weren't home oftentimes and they were quite liberal regarding alcohol. But that's better than nothing.

Sooo, what went wrong?

Women were just never interested in me. And I wasn't necessarily a late bloomer. In fact, I was the first among my friends to ask somebody out.

Well when it comes to technique yeah your first time you're never going to be amazing whether you're 15 or 50, but with time you can work your skills up until noone can even tell how long you've been a virgin.

As for missed loves and memories yeah you can never turn time back but if you meet someone you love who loves you then I think it will have been worth the wait.

Also user this kinda broke me a bit. My life is very different but the way you seem to feel (again I am autist so may just be assuming here) is a lot like how I felt after primary school; I'd been bullied for years at school, no friends outside cousins who even then could be nasty. To be honest I just thought that's how life was. But then I went to a new school met new people and realized people could actually be nice to me and treat me well. Obviously as you get older all the ways of meeting new people (new school, uni, new job) become less frequent, but user I really think you will reach a turning point where you meet people who treat you as well as you deserve to be treated.

Sorry for getting so emotional, just how I get sometimes

OP whatever happened to getting wasted with a girl, offering her a cig, stumbling home, doing a little half-chub sex and at least losing the virginity?

>in b4 fuck off normie REEE i haven't been laid in 2 years

>I'd been bullied for years at school

I've never been bullied. In fact, people were never mean to me.

is your best friend a plant?

I've got wasted a lot in my life. I oftentimes ended up that drunk guy at parties. Chicks didn't get involved in that.

Well that's good user but I wasn't so much talking only about bullying more just feeling isolated in general, can you relate to that at all?

Like fucking Leon the professional?

who?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Léon:_The_Professional

So what you are you going to do about it? Are you planning to die as a virgin?

how in the fuck is that even possible? you should honestly say fuck it, go out and fuck someone. preferably a female

I consider it a possibility. Unless they find a way to erase the social retardation from my brain.

That was the plan all along.

I mean, I'm 18 and I've had sex somewhere around 8-10 times with 4 different girls, and I can honestly say that I'm not trying that hard. I know it's not a lot but it's something

That's how it is for most people. They just go out, meet people and form some kind of connection (even if it is just mutual attraction) which results in sex.

What's it like being a wizard? What powers do you possess, wise one?

I can eject white liquid from my wand.

That might be true, but hey - you're still young and got plenty of time to find a girl. Good luck OP

Holy shit this is turning into an epic get thread.

>you're still young and got plenty of time to find a girl.

Dude. I'm in my thirties. Most of my old friends are married and have kids.

At least, I have that on my side.

You need to stop being so depressing. Being in your thirties isn't really that old.

But they chances to find partners get smaller and smaller.

Just stay positive and be open to find a woman. You'll find one one day, trust me. Good luck

I sure hope so.

Do you have magic powers?

Is spilling spaghetti a magic power?

Sure.

This just makes me feel worse.

For what reason?