How long has it been since the LAST time you had sex?

How long has it been since the LAST time you had sex?

4 years here

*- "LAST" time doesn't mean "virgin here, 22 years.." your dick rubbing up in your mother during childbirth doesn't count as sex you idiots

Other urls found in this thread:

thecoreofattraction.com/how-to-get-a-girlfriend-tutorial/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3 years for me and I'm 26. I don't really like going out anymore other than for work or food

A couple days? Mondayish

4 years too

>4 years here
thecoreofattraction.com/how-to-get-a-girlfriend-tutorial/

Halloween

Six. Gave up somewhere along the way.

Since march, GF goes to a different school than me so I don't see her for a couple months at a time

Yesterday

Trips

last night

2 days ago

23 ish year's
45 years old.
First serious girlfriend slept with childhood best friend. Killed all faith in women. Have no sex drive any more, first 5 years were hard now I don't even think about it.

I'm the exact same way. Literally the only places I go are work, the store to buy groceries or go somewhere to get dinner. So I really don't have anyway to meet people

3 days. w/ my regular hooker

Do you fap or do you have literally no sex drive?

About 40 hours. Night before last.

About 10 years, actually...
Thats a fucking long time

oh shit nigger

Like two weeks ago, but gf is moving in in 17 days then I'll be pounding that pussy on the daily

37 years ago when I rub my ears on my mom's vagina

1 year and 3 months. I've been trying for the past couple of days to get some big muscly guy to fuck me in the ass to avail.

5 hours

I used to fap through my twenties. But into my 30s even that became more like a chore. Now I just work and do hobby shit, and hang with my divorced friends who bitch about their exs. So it looks like I dodged a bullet.

1 week

16 minutes

23 in two months. last fuck when i was 18. Almost 5 yrs.

No you wont. I thought that's how it was going to be when my gf moved in. Sex life drops living together because your always seeing each other, no time to build up sexual tension, plus you get annoyed with each others stuff you never knew they did then you dont want sex as much, then you just fap cuz its quicker

No you didnt

are you me?

37 and I don't fap in years, around 30/31 it just became a chore.

Friend's complain all day about ex's and simultaneously asking me when will I get married, like they hate the fact that I have nothing to complain and don't share their misery

Last night ;)

2 hours

No bullshit, but I want to be like you one day. I'm 25 right now, last time I had sex I wasn't old enough to drink yet.

I don't think you dodged a bullet man, relationships aren't all about sex (sure it's awesome having sex i'd be lying if I said it was lame for me personally) but just having someone ther that you can talk to on a deeper/more intimate level is really really nice, idk how people go through life so lonely

less than 48 hours ago.

About 6-8 hours

I'm 26 and never had a girlfriend before or experienced love and all that shit.

It's not very hard Tbh

Never

more than 2 years ago...

Nah I've lived with gfs before, including this one and we pretty much fuck on the daily, especially because she gets mad if she doesn't get the dick every day. I've only been with chicks with super high sex drives

1 week, bout to get laid in a couple hours

Yesterday with a girl, An hour ago with a creepy old guy.

I hope you realize she's cheating on you.

Insecure much?

>*- "LAST" time doesn't mean "virgin here, 22 years.." your dick rubbing up in your mother during childbirth doesn't count as sex you idiots
i was born c section so not even then

lmao

I'm not that kind of guy but I could get her to do just about anything I wanted, shes like mad crazy for me and she doesn't ever leave her apartment, she reads, goes to classes, plays with her dog, and sexts me thats pretty much her life

February 4. 2016
toxic relationship

Lmao same here 22 year old virgin fag

lol are you retarded?

Are you?

You must be really bored

Africans dont miss having a roast dinner because the filthy cunts have never had one.

Get it?

kek

Middle of February

having sex right now

Last had sex in January. I grew up in a semi-abusive home (my moms boyfriends were all shit) and I didn't first have sex into my mid 20s. I'm 30 now and work with about 90% women but I never find myself in a position to hit on them or really get to know them (I work for a school district now and come and go a lot)

Maybe I'll probably meet someone at work, since I've found my career.

Married. Usually have sex twice a week. If the kids go off to the grandparents or something, it's non stop until we're sore. But with the kids around, it only happens when one of us wakes up in the middle of the night. (Usually her - She'll suck me awake then climb on top).

Last time was 3 days ago.

1 month and 4 days. My girlfriend live in China and i live in Denmark.. Visit each other every 3 months. RIP

January

2 months ago
me and my girlfriend couldn't do it because the lack of a place for it
she broke up with me yesterday, so I'll probably never have sex again

Nah, is right for sure.

So what's the problem then?

year and a half almost

Sex was yesterday. Blowjob today. I love being in a relationship.

Why?

Last time was just the tip....then she denied the d and walked out like nothing happened back in 2003. 25 y/o here.

vaginal, just under two weeks ago. Anal, last weekend, birthdays are awesome

Last saturday night, but it was since february no sex i guess
I just go out to drink, having fun and take grams of cocaine.

Loving is living.

2 weeks ago

But it sounds stressful, tiresome, and frustrating

So, I'm thinking it's about 6 or 7 years.

I did finger a girl about 3-4 years ago, but nothing received in return.

early February.

1 year. had opportunities but idgaf anymore. hard to explain but i guess im just to "depressed" to bother.

I'm married so it's about once a year... My birthday is this weekend so wish me luck

Same here fam,

why don't girls like sex when they're married?

I'm in the same boat
I wouldn't say depressed so much as jaded. It bothers me that I don't try but not enough to do anything about it

Not if you have someone that is your friend just as much as your partner. But ofcourse it has it's downs.

I'm jaded as fuck too. I've had 2 opprotunities since January. And I've turned both down. I haven't done anything with a girl since 2012 either