I'm a male stripper. Ask me anything

I'm a male stripper. Ask me anything.

why are you gay

You ever fuck patrons?

Do "taken" girls actually get so crazy around strippers that they cheat on their bfs?

Does it ever happen that a group of girls gets naughty with a stripper? Like many of them wanting to suck your dick?

Im considering stripping for the $$. Any tips tricks or advice? What is the perfered body type for women? HUGE gains or more lean?

I'm straight but there are gay men who will hire me. I'm a business man first so I can deal.
Yes but never at the club and not nearly as often as movies would suggest.

how much do you make weekly?

What's the ratio of STD's to women fucked typically. And what's your typical age range?

How big is the d

does the knowledge you are working as the most beta male on the capitalist food chain keep you from burying your crippling self-loathing?

Yes but it doesn't work the way Hollywood thinks it does. It's not the young 26 year old bride to be that will get crazy at her bachelorette party. The younger girls are still in that doey in love phase. It's the older women. The 40+ brides who are marrying for the second or third time who go absolutely insane. It's very much the woman version of a mid-life crisis.

how does it feel being desired by faggots and hideous women and why are they mostly always fat

If you go otter mode you'll get work just fine but won't be a headliner. If you get built as fuck you'll do better but with the caveat that you have to maintain very low body fat. Like 8% max. Otherwise you just look bear mode which is not considered sexy and you'll get no work at all.

How does one shave their balls and ass efficiently?

Met any cute femboy strippers? Not traps, twinks. Yes I know you are straight, but you can be objective.

It depends on tips and if I get hired at off site events. I'm technically a contractor at the club so I don't really "work" there so much as pay for the privilege of performing there. I never do worse than $1000 a week though.

I have no idea. My area isn't sleazy and I take every precaution. It's not really much of an issue among the people I know.

A little under 8 inches. Extra girth helps.

I'm just working my way through medical school.

what was the scariest thing that happened to you ?
Do you often get a boner on stage (and if so how does your audience react?)
what is your favourite thing about being a stripper ?

That actually makes a ton of sense. Any crazy stories?

Would you fuck this girl? Her kik is Melanie88902

I get waxed. Yes, it sucks.

There are a lot of gay strippers and more than a few have sex with each other. They are objectively good looking.

Is it full monty?

ouch

Like holy shit wax on the sack souunds wack.

Are off-site events more raunchy than at a club?

Why haven't you posted a picture (even just a body shot) so I can see what my wife finds attractive about going to male strip clubs.

>inb4 cucked

No real scary things. One time at the club an obese woman tried to climb on stage and the performer gently tried to keep her from doing it. She never would have made it anyway but she got hold of his ankle and took him down with her. He fell pretty hard. Not badly hurt but yeah, a bit of chaos.

It doesn't happen often at all. Definitely not by accident.

My favorite thing is just being the center of attention. The money doesn't hurt and the milf pussy is a nice perk when it happens.

Let's see your body

How bigs your dick?

post picture of you. No need to show face. Just show us "how ripped you are". Think you're just a lying scum who's bored at home.

yeah... tits or gtfo

It has made me want to quit on more than one occasion.

After which mistake did you realize you were no longer a person?

Asking for body pic.
Op disapear...
OP = FAGGOT

Do you stuff your pants with socks or whatever else to make your junk seem bigger?
If so has anyone ever noticed?
Also how big is your dick?

whats the male/female ratio of the people you entertain?

What would you do, if you randomly met a person who you know? What if it's a family member?

At the club nothing happens. I'm serious. Off site is where things can. I fucked the bride and/or maid of honor at a few events. I wasn't there but a couple buddies of mine were hired for one bachelorette party and ran a train on the bride. That said, its not very common. What mostly happens is the girls will try to half seriously goad the bride into touching my dick. She'll fake refuse and they'll force her hand on it. She'll give a few tugs and that's where it ends.

Roll

How much money do you make on an average day?

Why Do the french eat snails and frogs?

sharpie in the pooper with timestamp nao

Do you fuck with these women/men you strip for?
Are most of them fat and ugly or good fuckable 40 ?