S/fur

S/fur

I got no pics on mobile but i'll lurk anyway

more like this?

Yep

In 2021, the fifth named storm of the Atlantic Hurricane season will be named Elsa.

Discuss.

i mean more from this artist cause idk who it is

Is that a reference to Frozen?
I haven't seen it, but I'm fairly sure a chick from that is called Elsa.

I forget who it is, but there's plenty of content of their character.

Yep

Yes. I believe that is a Frozen reference.

I can't say I'm surprised.
People seem to love that movie and I can't figure out why.
I mean, I -could- watch it, but nothing of what I've seen (the ads, the merchandise EVERYWHERE, people won't stop talking about it, the "progressive" parents making their sons dress as her, etc.) has drawn me in.
If anything, it's pushed me further away from watching it.

Too bad i deleted my old pack of picks just a couple of hours ago.

When it comes to Frozen... Let It Go.

I mean it.

Sometimes when a movie thats over advertised like that comes out, a couple months later i finally buckle down and watch it and am surprised by the quality of it. Star wars was another such movie

Fucking F40PHfags.

"Episode 7" I will never see.
After having read several thousands of dollars worth of novels and comics, along with dowzens of videogames and one tabletop game, which amounted to several thousand years of canon, Disney decides "fuck it lol, enjoy our shitty rip off movie that we've got these cools guys back for" even though they already had a few dozens scripts basically written, better than the movie, that they could have used, and they wouldn't have had to throw out all the older canon.

Sorry for the rant, but Disney needs to fucking die.

Nncegrau or something. The character is Zoe

Awww shit yeah! I love a good F40PH thread!

Well yea, if you get into star wars more than the movies, the 7th episode was shit. But for someone who doesnt go past that, it was a 2 1/2 hour filler cuz i was bored

Fuck yeah, Nuzzo is the shit.

You were bored during it?
I'm glad to hear that, not because you were bored, but because someone who doesn't really care much for the expanded universe to be bored just makes me feel better knowing how hard Disney dropped the fucking ball.

I was gonna say this thread got derailed, but that hasnt happened yet

It was bored for me cuz the whole time i was looking for the old guys to show up

Is it ok for me to have a F40PH folder and be a furry?

Did that only happen near the end when Han Solo dies because of his Revan rip-off son?

Im here just for the trains...

It wasn't a BAD movie, but it wasn't great either. It was an average to below average sci fi action movie with some famous people and a big name behind it.

At this point they're pulling what every big franchise does eventually (and that they started a long time ago). They're milking it for all it's worth, and they're going to continue to until they literally can't sell enough to make it worth it anymore.

Nope