Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Loominati Insider here.

Ask any question.

Other urls found in this thread:

triviumeducation.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shameless selfbump

Because everyone should have an honest chance.

What do you think of that Illuminatiam site?

Are they fake?

Are you a lizard?

I wont give You details. All i can offer is just "take a look" experience with directions where You can build up Your own Understanding.

One of many streams of misinformation.

What exactly do You mean? If i am "a lizadr" lizard or in some metaphorically way?

Jerking off in a coffin doesn't make you a real undead human.

Stop appropriating undead culture with your "esoteric" images.

That's all joke. You never see Us, You never hear about Us. We as from Your point of view dont exist. ALL You know is misinformation.

First Step is this:
triviumeducation.com/

Start with it.

Whatever, profligate. Your society is irrelevant, and your leaders are immoral inbred lizard people. You contribute nothing to the betterment of humanity, and you have only snide remarks and laughter in your heart for those that aren't as rich as your masters or as "enlightened" as you.

That site has so many links that You can go in whatever direction You preffer. Eventually You will face our Wall. No matter where You start, it will ALWAYS lead to Us.

Like i said - all You think abouyt Us is lie. But good lie must be rooted in Truth. So in all misinformation You will find a single part of The Truth.

Good Quads in good moment i must say.

You will have to go thrught a LOT of materials and it will take A LOT of Your Time. But eventually You will be in a point You will se World My Way.

No, You cannot assume You alreday "know everything".

How about straight question?

Anyone lurking? Beside "yOu" guys.

The truth is that the human population is going to get to the point where it grows exponentially, the resources and climate of the planet will be ruined, and your society will creep out of the woodwork appearing to be the saviors of humanity when you are actually interested in it's destruction and the "resetting" of society through population reduction.

Your society is based around death. And you're going to need members, soldiers, thugs, grunts, etc. etc.

That's probably why you appeal to dindus through rap and media, and get them to spread your messages through their horrible rap.

I wonder how this will be taken ;)

In many ways yes. But it is not the case. Do You know "WHY?" we do this?

Human population is not even NEAR to the point where it becomes a problem to planet. Also You could feed up all of humans here without any artificial fertilization. That shit is just a part of the plan to degenerate You all.

Forgot pic sorry ;)

I remember you.
Ordo Ab Chao, it's the path I chose.

What rank(s) do you possess?

Because you serve something so wicked and evil that death to you = glory.

In fact many of You are convinced to this. You are at least aware of it.

>Truth, Love and Freedom
who the fuck are you kidding? Seriously.

In 50 years the population will be well over the earth's sustainability, which is also the projected timeline for climate change to kick in at it's worse.

There's a timeline to this shit. I've been studying these fucks for six years, and OP fits the bill of "cryptic elitist asshole" like they all do.

We do not have "ranks". But we controll them all. We didnt put ourselfs into any such stupidity. It is part of misinformation.

Death is never a "glory" but it is just a part of The Plan. Death here is just an illussion.

ha the funny thing is that you think you're somehow different from anyone else. People have a lot of masks and you don't need to join a stupid cult to be like "hey look at me, i have a mask and i walk in society with a secret plan because i'm smarter than the rest of you"

Why persecute my family? Your people killed my father and forced me out of school. You persecuted my sister until she is very nearly insane. Why? Why the beatings? Why the forced isolation? We are no real threat. Yet you tried to kill me last year with 5 strokes. 7 strokes two kids, Los of 65% of my hearing and 80% of my vision and you people continue to push.

There is nothing illusory about death, even it's guised under the premise of the "rebirth" of civilization.

Yeah, maybe there's science to resurrect people from a single brain cell scraped out of their skull, or some of their brain marrow or something, there's a science for everything, but your people aren't altruistic enough to ever dole that sort of tech out for the common man. You believe in a hierarchy, there are those in your society, and then the barbarian hordes underneath you. You're brainwashed to think your purpose is the only true one, like any other sort of cult.

Get out while you can.

Well... It is much more complicated. Because of our actions we "made some mistakes" from The Cosmic point of view. Symilyfying but You get the idea. In shrot - "karma" is getting everyone. One of many misunderstood concepts.

Our time is ending. We will "fall" from this part of reality and will "pay" for what we done here. We and with us everything we drag will go into Abyss to be dismantled into lowest pieces of The Creation and used us fertilizer for new Monads of Consciousness.

Seee That is the reason why we cant.
But because of rather desperate effort from - lets just say - "light" side, many will be saved from here. And by helping You Understand some of us are counting for... support.

We are afraid and we dont want to die. Not just like You die and get back (or go further), but die die.

We are currently in Kali Yuga, the Iron Age, an age of deceit and war. It is nearing an escalation, but after that we will transcend into a Silver and then a Golden Age. The only way we will be reduced to an Age of Fire is through irredeemable human error.

Technological singularity will hit and drastically alter civilization.

If your society has fucked us, then why even continue to support it?

Well... You are. But this is our responsibility. We failed You and in current situation we cannot do anything to stop what is coming. It is just that... a grinder machine on loose. Just that.

see:

So how am I

So what deal did you guys make with Trump? Considering that Cruz dropped out so quickly after starting that new campaign, I'm assuming his orders to drop came from you guys.

Is Trump one of you guys?

But now You should and CAN use system for Your own benefit. Fight with that absurd by it methods. Use "law" and show that there is something not right in all what is happening.

Is Trump a reptilian?

Tell us more about your colossal fuck-up that doomed humanity.

We need details if our lives / souls are at stake.

ALL are "our guys". ALL of those puppets. It is a show - You love them - for Your entertainment. And You fall for it like hound for a ham.

Would you like to join?

Yes.

>We are afraid and we dont want to die
this is a good motivation. why would you grieve? just acknowledge your mistake and move on.

how many memes are you holding hostage?

Well... You are safe. The point You all understand that this is not a joke, is kinda proof that You still have A Spark inside. And all with even faintiest A Spark will be saved.

From matterial point of view it will be "ugly". And i mean it. It will be like destroying bacteria in toilet with some superd chem shit. But believe me from bacteria perspective that process is not "fast" at all. For them centuries pass, centuries of decay and death. Untill the End.

I try to explain here why it is not that simple.

ALL of them. As usuall ;)

you think that you have it all figured out but you underestimate god

Which one "god" You have in mind? Because... most of "them" are our creation.

the good one that doesnt wants us to die.

You see there is this "problem". We are part of the same Force, You call "god" if You like. All of us are part of "The Plan". We are "older" than You and we will "fall". But in fact that is not some definite thing. Parts of me will live, maby few people will claim that i was theirs "before" life. But it wont be the same. And thats matter to me. So... i will probably be gratyfied similar "position" as You.

Ech... Im not so convinced, but we gotta try.

Simple form - "He" doesnt wants us to die either.

What is the purpose of representing your themes to the masses through pop culture such as music videos and movies like Kingsman and American Ultra?

The Rules says that we can do to You everything we want IF You agree on it. So we modyfie Your Consciousness into mods we prefer. And based on that You make a choice we like. But The Rules do not say that in what form this informing has to be. So... yay, movies.... yay...

yes you are part of the plan to turn this situation for the better. i am glad we have an understanding.

Makes perfect sense thanks for the reply.
Looks like we're mostly in stage 1 still so that's at least comforting, you are taking your time

Thank You fot that.

Facts are that based on current situation we need "outside intervention". And it will be "ugly" because we convinced You that "those are bad guys!". So You will oppose what actually will be is Your "saving teams". From that point - because it just started - there will come changes. Harsh and hard. But not in the way You might think. And then will come the "last extraction". Point of No Return. And i think that few will survive after that.

The best part!

The Waz from this grinder is INSIDE YOU. Look INto Your Within. And i mean like mad. Seek shamans, entheogenes or even pure psychedelics like dmt or lsd. In HIGHT doses and i mean like 1-1,5mg of LSD at once. Those will help You as fuck to get into the "right" way. Might be harsh but worth every second. And i mean it.

you seem awfully scared. arent you overreacting?

I'd like to see the world the way you do. How do i start?

Well... it might be, right? Or maby i am fucking with all of You?

Am i going to put here some pasta or dinosaurs or 3,50?

And if i put it there, wouldnt be the EXACKLY our way? Because we will NEVER be honest with You. NEVER. If You want to know The Truth You will have to spent some time and pay with a lot of attention. And only after that You will find us, and then MABY will will be honest with You.

Face it or run from it. Your choice.

this: