Russia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Russia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Russians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Russia's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2015/4/28/8506881/darpa-exacto-bullets-hit-moving-targets
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2W23ysgWKI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shitty b8 Ivan . Saged . Have a nice day.

Russia is literally the beta Pepe to Chad America. No one likes them so all they can do is shoot up the world.

fuck off

That is a shitty tank design.

The amount of space the ammo for the two extra guns is tremendous. They are different caliber too so its even worse.

Shit tank 0/10

>tfw no country wants to be your sister country

Nice bait fag.
Go back to sucking Putin's dick!
Most Russians are too drunk to give a fuck about the Americans.

LOL its 10x better than shitty abrams

Wait so Russia's setting our water on fire? Wtf?

Riiiight

theverge.com/2015/4/28/8506881/darpa-exacto-bullets-hit-moving-targets

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2W23ysgWKI

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY

Try again my slav friend

top fucking kek
blyat

You can't even invade Ukraine... The retarded step child of the soviet union. Your economy is nearly bust, and a war with the US means a war with NATO. If Russia is really itching for war, why don't they do it? Stupid post. Stupid Ruski.

Another funny comparison is how America conducts their covert operations. Everyone knows they're out there assassinating world leaders and selling weapons to terrorists but there's no proof, they do it well. Russia on the other hand invades another country with Russian solders in Russian uniforms with Russian flags and Russian passports and then just pretends it's covert. Much like a fedora wielding neckbeard pretends to be classy. Be more beta Russia.

fuck off we fucking took crimea in a fucking day

Do you really need all those commas, Ivan?

Vladimir 'The Manlet' Putin

Russia would be done in a week, and all the women in Russia will never forgive Putin for their sons and husbands remains returned in pieces.

It has to actually exist to be better dumbass. That's just an artist rendering of a concept.

>what is mutually assured destruction
in case of war, everyone ITT is dead

There is not going to be a conventional war between two nuclear powers, those days are over. Putin, for all his posturing and brinksmanship is not seriously considering going down that road. President Trump, on the other hand...well, he might just give you what you want, comrade.

Thats the PL-01, a polish tank, bad bait

actually, the russians are more afraid of war than the americans.

Russian army filled with poorly motivated draftees who will flee at the first sign of trouble.

Kek, a little itty bitty piece of shit. That's like taking over Catalina island in a day. "Oh no, we not invade Crimea! *sneaks in commmandos and tanks at night* JK, we do invade the Crimea!"

What are all of you talking about?
Russia and America are in war already. Just because they fight on syrian soil and don't go all out soes not mean they are in peace.

ITT: Butthurt amerifats raging on an obvious troll or autist thread and either autistic or master troll OP fanning flames.

Literally don't reply, how hard can it be? Nobody gives a shit on who could beat who.
>Muh freedom is better than yours
>Muh tanks are better than yours
>muh advanced supersoldiers can rape your puny soldiers
>2016 not using exoskeletons

Nobody except you and your special club gives a shit.

>inb4 can't handle our superiority

I'm british, we have next to no army and we'll be wiped out, most likely by Russian nukes, if war ever occurs because apparently sufficiently funding the armed forces is no longer a priority for retarded politicians. I don't care to spend hours of my day raging at trolls who laid out b8 by saying "my nation's army is better than yours."
So just leave the thread and let it die so that trolls/ autists will learn not to create more of these threads. Keep in mind the only reason these exist is because retards post in them. Unless of course the only reason people reply is because they have literally no better things to do in which case gtfo of your basement dwelling and get some fresh air, it's good for your health.

I think if Russia attacked the US soany people would be itching to join and put an end to the dirty slav neighbor whos house decreases the value of the whole neighborhood, along with their North Korean roommate who rents the garage as a room.

(you) fuck off

I do not understand the British army
>4th largest military spending budget in the world
>jack shit to show for it.

russian nigger and russian mongrel make sense