This fucking tryhard nerd. Babbling on like he's somebody. Give me a fucking break. Cringe as fuck...

This fucking tryhard nerd. Babbling on like he's somebody. Give me a fucking break. Cringe as fuck. He just doesn't get it. You gays don't really watch this shit right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought it was good

nice dubs

>b-but my keemstar
if you actively support keemstar you're a faggot
if you're hating keemstar all of a sudden as well because of idubbbz's video you're a faggot too

Well hello there keemstar

Call the cops, it's b8

NICE TRY MEEK RATS

dont hate him. he has cancer

WHHHHAAAAAATTT IS UP CANCER ALERT NATION IM YOUR HOST KILLERCANCER LETSSSSSS GET ROIGGGHHHT INTO THE AUTISMMM

I'd never watch this faggot... Stopped watching filthy frank cuz hes in franks vids sometimes

He's more intelligent than the youtubers 99% of YouTube watches. I'm not pulling that out of my ass. Look up subscriber statistics and the top channels.

He's funny, makes good points, and gives no fucks.

Just more drama to gain popularity, like everyone else is doing on YouTube atm

>tl;dr I'm a fagot and triggered

idubbz busted a nut in keemer's butt

idups is lord nigger faggot

What are you fukin gey?

What are you fuckin' gay?

Edgelord alert.

WHAT UP YOUTUBE YOUTUUUUUUUUUUUUBE, WHAT UP? IT'S YA BOY, CANCERDRAMA, WITH FRESHNEWMEME420 COMIN' AT 'CHA

Can you blame him? Its easy money.

i lick your mums clit like its softice bitch

Didn't know keemstar went on Sup Forums

Idubbies is an entertaining YouTuber. That's it.

But keemstar is an annoying faggot who should kill himself.

Either way, KYS OP. No one should care about this garbage outside of YouTube.

edoopz gonna fuk yo shit up

This is the internet police. We received a report that someone at this web address may be aiding and abetting faggots. Have you seen or heard anything that might indicate that to be true?

That's some nice edgy bait you got there

What are you fukin' gay?

but is he a faggit

if you support keemstar you probably like leafy and pyro too
which makes you at least 10x as cancerous as idubbbz

Nice bait fam

Very well, If I return and find that you individuals have been aiding and abetting the gays (fancy term for fag) you will all be deported from your respective nations to a randomly chosen nation.

I don't support Keemstar but I don't particularly give a fuck about him.
those Keemstar exposed videos are 80% bullshit though.

>he said nigger oh no and therefore we hate him
idubbbz gives actual fucking evidence rather than he's just a racist and it's 10/10

Are you people talking about fucking video game gangs. You guys are worse than the traps and sissies

Also the 'he beat his wife' video taken from his shitty CoD trolling channel where the video was just him pretending to beat his wife on voice chat.
And the video where he says he wants to kill some guy online even though he said he wanted to rape his daughter.
Funny, really.

All that butthurt, my dear Keemstar, I don't even care enough to look up your real name just wanted to tell you to an hero, Kemmi, an hero.

what are you, fucking gay?

And dubz prove I'm right. That's just how it is over here in this cesspool that is Sup Forums.

Apparently this keemstar faggotron (only slightly gayer than the rest of gamers) caused a bunch of people to raid some 70 year olds mans shit wrongfully accusing him of pedophilia. This guy looks not only to old be that stupid but also to old for video games.

yer awl fagits

His humor is different from others. If you don't like him just don't watch his videos. Everyone has other opinions

get awf my lawn

No I will not tolerate this. When I see fagits I call them faggits. Freedom of bigotry

This

then faggot on mr faggot pants

idups is me hero, stop making funs of him

Can't even decide how to spell faggot

come and wish post in the Nederdraad a happy b day.

What does Sup Forums think of Acnekun?
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM

I don't know who this guy is, and I don't know who keemstar is, but I just watched this guy slam keemstar like a total fucking boss, because of another thread. This guy seems like a cool person, and I wish I could have keemstar thrown in jail.

Look both of these fag cater to 12 year old so fuck them both they are cancer

Sage Goes in Every Field

He's an OK duder.
just a lonely dude who likes games.