Debate me as to why I shouldn't vote for Donald Trump as the next president of the United States of America

Debate me as to why I shouldn't vote for Donald Trump as the next president of the United States of America

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/151310/u.s.-republican-not-conservative.aspx
census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c2010.html
strawpoll.me/10138441/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mr.Rump, quickie here: how are you going to have time to rule the moon when you are SO FUCKING BUSY MAKING MAYMAYS?

what does that mean son?

no. you should vote for Trump, he's gonna make one of the best presidents in US history

1. Trump's a bigot
2. Trump's tax plan is shit
3. Thinks climate change is a Chinese hoax

its a hoax but its been made up by liberals not the chinese

Not American but when is this great time trump is always referring to when saying "make America great again" from an outside view America has always been pretty fucked up

Just do it. He is way more interesting than hillary.

how is trump a bigot?
how will his tax plan be shit?

Trump made bigoted comments calling illegals "rapists" and made the claim that they're "bringing drugs"

and Trump also believes all Muslims are potential terrorists, which I shouldn't have to tell you is a bigoted irresponsible statement

the cartels bring mass amounts of drugs over the bored.. from Mexico. Is this something you are just learning right now?
He doesn't believe all Muslims are potential terrorists he believes that ISIS needs to go and people need to stop calling ISIS sympathizers "moderate muslims"

>how will his tax plan be shit?
Trump is basically calling for massive tax cuts to the population and to business

where's the revenue shortfall going to come from, and we're talking huge

plus you cannot guarantee businesses will hire if their taxes get cut

There is no provison in Trump's plan to make sure they don' t just sit on the money

He's basically a non-PC, anti-immigration liberal.

Pros:
Anti-PC

Cons:
Everything else

I just de-registered as a Republican and am going to vote Libertarian this year. I think they could get over 15% this year... Meaning Trump voters just put Shillary in office.

>lower taxes
>somehow lower the deficit
and please dont give me that "we'll collect more sales tax" bs, the US has been a near-saturated consumer market since the 50s

Look at Europe
Let a few in, they ALL are entitled to your country.
Stay cucked

Die. Sup Forums is not lgb-terrorist friendly

no.

Because the country isn;t a reality tv show

>He doesn't believe all Muslims are potential terrorists

actually that's exactly what he said

""Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," a campaign press release said."

>its a hoax but its been made up by liberals not the chinese

>cucked
stay stupid hivemind

but can't we make up that money by not spending it on idiotic things like NATO and the ridiculous amounts of foreign aid? that is part of Trump's plan

you might be surprised to learn how much money we send to israel for "food aid"... why?

Trips of hard truth

actually it is faggot
you're just still in the closet

this has nothing to do with being a good president.

>Implying you're not ignoring the third point

he was a businessman before having a reality show... and the reality show is about becoming a successful businessperson... i don't know what your point is

Because trump is hitler

there is plenty of science to suggest that climate change is a real thing.. there isn't that much to definitively suggest that it is because of humans directly....

key word: definitively (look it up)
also you realize that ice ages happened before the industrial revolution right?

I might be surprised but there is no spelled out way Trump is going to make up the shortfalls.

And social programs will most likely be cut or underfunded, so no. It's a shitty idea.

Tax the fuck out of the rich, raise middle class slightly, increase wages so people on the bottom can actually start paying taxes

TRUMP IS A LIBERAL. HE JUST ISN'T A SJW DEMMIE. HE HAS CUCKED ALL OF YOU

>Tax the fuck out of the rich
yeah when the rich make the rules right? legislation stupid nigger do you even?

>idiotic things like NATO
yeah it's totally stupid to have an intercontinental security force
what a waste of money

it's a waste of money when the countries aren't paying the agreed upon amounts. yes absolutely

actually the rich are divided just about evenly liberally/conservatively (go figure) and many rich people have gone on record saying that they could pay more taxes if required

Because he clearly has a micropenis

he's a very headstrong and fairly dominant guy, and as good as these qualities can be in business etc, strong-arming sensitive issues is a relatively brash style of leadership that might cause problems. also he's still pretty backward in terms of homosexuality, that issues is just old as fuck and has been more or less figured out now by nations sensibly rather than messing around there.

however, i support him, he's better than all the competition and his mind is absolutely in the right place

>he wants to waste tens of billions of dollars building a huge wall that won't work and continue to spend tens of billions of dollars every year maintaining the wall and paying people to patrol the wall
>he actually thinks mexico would ever pay for it
>he actually, unironically wants to END nuclear non-proliferation because he actually, unironically thinks everyone having nukes means the world is safer
>he spends his free time getting into flame wars on twitter like a fucking middle schooler
>he actually, unironically thinks global warming doesn't exist and that china made it up to get more money
and what said. the only reason he has so much support is because he takes advantage of the "us vs them" mentality stupid people seem to be perpetually stuck in, and because said people like being told that their problems are simple and easy to solve. "blame them. it's their fault. get rid of them and no more problems"

How is trump like Hitler?

so you'd rather just have a huge hole in our security network because the US is carrying other countries' defense shortfalls?

Do you really think the US isn't getting something in return for doing that?

>actually the rich are divided just about evenly liberally/conservatively (go figure)
no they aren't fucko... because then you wouldn't have statistics like the top 1% own 40% of wealth blah blah

>inb4 warren buffet
ever think that those guys made money first and then conveniently spoke up? to to weaken competition no less

The rich the smart ones, they got rich for a reason will just find a loophole to get out of paying, the dumb ones will lay off their workers and actually pay not going to be an issue because hillary is potus.

I mean, just look at it

blames Muslims the same way Hitler blamed the Jews for one
relies on thug redneck vote
wants the US to become a nationalistic worker class

>Do you really think the US isn't getting something in return for doing that?
what are we getting? show it to me in raw numbers because it is so obvious to you

riiight
rich people don't vote Democrat, have charitable foundations to liberal causes, run for office

talk out your ass much?

yes the rich will always find a loophole or two
so what

raise the taxes anyway

but he doesnt have plans to reduce that, thats my point, all hes going to do is increase spending and decrease taxes

yeah the clintons left the white house dead broke didn't you know?

when is this great time trump is always been pretty fucked up "make American but when saying "make American but when is this great again" from an outside view America great time trump.

Well since 80% of women who cross th eborder illegally are raped by the men they travel with, the rapists thing isnt really wrong

actually I'm not the one making a claim that there's a problem with being part of NATO
you want a huge hole in our security net probably because of some Paultarded rhetoric, I'm guessing to boot

the internet people tell me he is a baddy

Are you Fucking kidding me? He wants to deport Mexicans because they are brown. Hes a racist and a bigot just like hitler.

Wat

at least he has balls, compared to hillary.

I didn't realize that Trump had written a book about how Muslims are destroying the country and said he wanted to put them in camps

you are just talking out of you ass idiot boy he has mentioned billions upon billions of dollars we lose in trade... he plans to fight that

that money alone gets turned around into practical things like defense and a national border. he wants to support the vets and build up the army again. he wants to stop spending money on the idiots in NATO who can't protect themselves.
stop acting like you know where all this money is or isn't faggot. the msm is a polar canon where you haven't even seen real "presidential talk" yet because it has just been party in-fighting

One-third of the nation's "1%" identify themselves as Republicans, 41% as independents, and 26% as Democrats

close enough to what I was saying

gallup.com/poll/151310/u.s.-republican-not-conservative.aspx

Just because YOU think that democrats are "anti-rich people" because of a oft cited statistic doesn't mean that the rich are all conservatives. Among the very richest, meaning billionaires, it even skews towards liberals (though it is a small sample size)

How can that be an accurate stat. If they are illegals someone would have a list of all of them in order to poll them

Incorrect, he wants to deport illegals. Legal Hispanics, ones who did the process, often support him

so you're just going to ignore the 3 points I made and do a funnee

k

You might as well, its not like there is anyone better running. That doesn't mean he's a good candidate, just that they are all utter shite.

no it isn't really. also republican vs democrat... are you serious nigger? those titles really don't mean anything.
your argument is dems are as nice or more nice than repubs? stop being a child
see the above

He literally said all Muslims should wear I.D badges, didn't someone else do that with tattoos? I can't remember

>trump doesn't have a plan to reduce the deficit. he's just gonna decrease taxes and increase spending
>you're talking out your ass he totally has a plan. he's gonna decrease taxes and increase spending on a "national border" (read: big useless wall that won't work)
way to go, retard. you sure showed him.

I'm sure if you pressed Trump on exactly what he's thinking about he'd say the post world war 2 economic boom

The beauty of the phrase is it's ambiguous and people can use it to fantasize about whatever they like.

Reagan used it during his campaign too

you literally need to find the clip because he didn't say that... he said people come in the border and we don't know who they are.. he said they could be isis or isis recruit... who knows? he also said we should temporarily ban muslims until we know where they are coming from and why..... problem muhammad?
you sure showed me with your awesome greentext

faggot I'm a Bernie supporter:

the 26% identifying as Democrat
and possibly some of the other two groups
would not oppose paying more taxes
they're not fucking stupid

try thinking that about that for a minute
they're not all evil Republicans

No friend, let me ask you a personalot question how white are you or are you one of the brainwashed, minorities convinced you won't be deported when furer trump gets in office.

you wot m8

>rich people will pay more money cause they are nice!
i wish i could be this dumb and young
>they're not all evil Republicans
some are even evil democrats!
nopthey're not all evil Republicans

This is the official Trump position:

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on,"

"[insert candidate here] is literally Hitler" has never been more appropriate, sadly.

So how's your wife's kid doing?

so you're just going to foam at the mouth instead of addressing the points

k

so how's your ADD?

can't focus on the topic?

literally what is wrong with that? do you think you can just waltz into iraq on a whim? they might detain you oh no how racist of them

The trade deficit is 10 billion or so, trumps wall is more than that isnt it? Also, the trade deficit is part of why the US has cheap goods in its markets in the first place. US has some of the cheapest consumer goods in the developed world (which is why our purchasing power is still in the top 10 where our GDP per capita is not).
Supporting the vets? Democrats have tried passing stuff like that through congress but republicans that aren't with McCain never allow it. Building up the military is RETARDED because we spend more than the top 8 countries combined, and its a huge portion of our government spending already. You certainly haven't displayed any knowledge yourself you fucking kike. Trump is going to irreversibly damage america's image and foreign diplomacy position, most foreign leaders already think hes a joke and wont cooperate with him, hes completely oblivious to foreign matters that aren't all over the new (he probably still doesnt know the difference between Hamas and Hezbollah) and hes going to reduce aid, aid which helps stabilize much of the world. You have no idea how important american foreign aid is...I dont want to spend money on israel either, but the stimilus packages we send to say...Angola? Thats damn important

What's wrong with that? Happened during during the 70s and 40s. Why do you hate America?

I can only laugh at bernie bots. It's all they are good for, comedy.

how can i? you are a simpleton who thinks that voting for the democrats on some misplaced principal is a solid argument
fuck off
the trade deficit for Mexico alone is 58 billion as of 2015
census.gov/foreign-trade/balance/c2010.html

yeah sure nothing's wrong with a really vaguely worded statement that implicates an entire culture as terror suspects

nothing

what happened?

the US banned all Muslim travel? Not a chance.

Americans, Americans.... Jesus Christ (a statement you think makes you enriched....)

You all played along with the Trump BS, and now it's slowly being a reality, you're shitting it.

Ah fuck it, I can't even be bothered. Just die, the lot of you fucking retards

so you're so strung out you can't focus on the points being made

have at it

You didn't even address what I said. The distribution of party members among the richest is basically even, thats a fact.
Secondly, thats not even his fucking argument, when did he say that?

that's not what it was though
i just explained it back to you....

do you think you can just travel anywhere in the world because you want to? try booking a flight to pyongyang

Also thinks vaccines cause autism.

Vote for prez here strawpoll.me/10138441/r

Democrats consistently vote for high progressive taxes on millionaires
and libertarians and Republicans might pay more taxes if the situation were deemed necessary or critical

you're just being stubborn

I agree with this but I refuse to use this as an argument because people arbitrarily used it as an argument against Obama somehow

yeah it's even... and yet they are all still rich and getting richer... this is a known fact not a bernie meme.

so what is your fucking motivation to vote democrat?

Kim Kardashian says you should.

>Kim for Veep 2016

we aren't a dictatorship like N Korea

why do you want that?

You're an idiot if you vote third party. The two party system is flawed at the core but a benefit of it is that one side keeps the other side in check. So not one side can get too powerful. It's a shitty system but if you vote libertarian you ruin the election for both sides. And you ruin it for yourself. The party system is shit. But you're even shittier to not participate in it

>Trump=antivaxxer
oh yeah that one won't go away either

Trump is a fucking loose cannon basically