Hi Sup Forums, i want to die, how do i hang myself with the lowest chanse to fail? Have some paracord...

hi Sup Forums, i want to die, how do i hang myself with the lowest chanse to fail? Have some paracord, is that good or should i get thicker rope?

bumping with some random shit

Why do you want to kill yourself, OP?

im 22, never liked life, just not my thing. wanted to die sience i started first class

But what don't you like about it? You should have a really good reason to commit suicide (even though I find no reason to be particularly reasonable). So what's your reason OP? Why don't you like life?

i am afraid of people. Cant go outside my door without being scared. Got no friends, just baisicly wierd, i have aspergers and ADD, people are afraid of me, my job is meh, making a shitload of money but i just want to kill myself every second that im on work.
I have always just felt like a alien or something, i dont belong, i dont fit in the socity, just want to do the world a favour and remove myself.
Dont speak english good either

Don't you think there's a girl like you somewhere in this planet? There are plenty, and Sup Forums is a proof of it... All you need to do is find this girl who views the world like you and gg wp... When you find her, you won't want the world to end... you'll want it to be infinite so you can spend every second of your life with her.

i want to know how to hang myself, not how to hook up with a girl

Well if you're dead set on killing yourself, making a knot is quite easy. I learned how to do it when I was like 10 years old.

bro i vote use parachord i tried a few yeares ago after i was in some shit with my family and it broke on me im much happier now tho still wanna kill myself but i have a nice gf and dont wanna upset her
>best case senario u die
>worst case it scars u and u get happier