Be honest: why aren't you having a wife and kids?

Be honest: why aren't you having a wife and kids?

My gf wants it but I'm still struggling with a career

Because I'm afraid my kids would end up like me.

Because I enjoy being happy.

because that shit is a drain on your money

money = happiness

i dont want to bring anyone to this cruel world.

is that Joe Rogan?

Cause i wanna be a wife.

Cause Joe rogan's a fat pussy.

Nobody wants to have sex, never mind kids, with my sorry ass?
I'm a Sup Forumstard, this should be a foregone conclusion.
C'mon son.

because:
I hate kids
I like being alone
I like my career where I'm not home much
I like money

The world doesn't need any more humans.

Actually, a massive die off would be good for the planet.

Tits or GTFO

because i enjoy not having to worry about little shits for the rest of my life.
i love being able to go out on a weekend.
i love being able to travel whenever i want.
i love knowing that there's nobody out there who's inseparably and forever emotionally tied to my existence.

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU HAVE KIDS? HOW DOES IT NOT SUFFOCATE YOU AT NIGHT, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!!! GET. STERILIZED. NOW.

That is one unhappy looking family

Have one (wife and kid).
Marriage is hard, but whatever...
My son is the best thing that happened to me.
My best friend as I live to play sports with him, vidya, or just hang out. Doesn't hurt that I like kids (adults suck), and am really patient with them. I think a few classes of child psych in college helped relate to them. Most parents forget kids are kids.

Because I'm not unlockable in ufc 2

hurr durr no it's abraham lincoln

Because getting married at the university stage is absolutely pointless

Wrong. Planet is not over populated at all.
Moron

to busy fapping

Because I'm an depressed asshole with bipolar, and I don't want to have a family on the off chance that it would make me happy at the probable expense of making other people unhappy.

im horribly inept socially and irresposible

>Tits or GTFO
OMG STFU. The thread has the stance obviously of a male. Just because you can't answer it honestly or correctly unless you say something LIKE I am a female and this shit. Well post your little ancient bullshit post about how no one cares about you as an individual and shove it up your ass because you all should be posting your balls or GTFO

dubs of truth, checked

Tried the husband version but never could have the kid. lots of miscarriages and then the husband lost his mind and now is dead so.. not meant to be. Not for lack of trying.

i'm already there, dude. Its alright i guess.

cool story bro

you're the widow of Sup Forums now

Well I was engaged but he tied me up and raped me so that's over

>cool story bro
answering the thread unlike you answering the call of the voices

Got a dumb crazy gf, she should not be allowed to bread

If this is bait, I'm frankly insulted that you think anyone would fall for it.

would tying another man up and raping him be a cathartic experience for you? because i am game.

nope not and don't care

I cannot imagine anything worse than having a bunch of loud, dirty children i have to look after. Parents do not look happy.

Also, pic related

Because there's absolutely nothing in it for a man. Also, modern women are even more selfish than men.

i fucking suck at anything i do. so my kids would be retarded probably

I'll probably end up having a kid when I have more financial security. I only want one, though.

Honestly? I have major trust issues. My father cheated on my mother multiple times in a 35+ year marriage and had other kids. I've gotten numerous women to cheat and it just discourages me. I want kids, but I question whether I really want to raise them in this world to be honest. It's a fucked up place, ever more so than before and I have never met anyone I trusted.

>I'll probably end up having a kid when I have more financial security. I only want one, though.
I've read it's better for the kids to have 2 a bit close in age.

Dude. Holy shit. Me too.

Well I do and I enjoy it, we live a humble but healthy and free life. But forget that you can raise them according to your expectations, there are so many external factors

I've heard this too, but I don't want to have to take care of two kids. Also I grew up with a sister a few years younger than me and we didn't get along at all until I left for college.

because i'm a fucking loser.

Because I am fucked in teh head and hate the idea of my kids dealing with teh paranoia, teh anxietry, the hatred of life I have had all my fucking life.

because I hate me with such a passion I can't love anyone else as much as I hate myself.

That's why you fucking stupid cunt. Fuc off back to your mothers cunt and suckle on your daddys cock. And let the world of hookers, drugs and misery to mother fuckers like me.

I have a girlfriend now. I was way happier being single. I've never had a problem getting girls. Not trying to sound like a douche or troll. But she's amazing in every way, but for some reason I just can't get myself to fall in love. I don't want to leave because I trust her and she goes out of her way to make me happy. Anyone else with this problem?

Cont.

I actually do enjoy spending time with her. She's really funny and I make her laugh all the time. Nice body and tits. (not posting a pic sorry) Just looking for some advice on what to do. Should I stay or should I go now?

This. I do want kids and a husband but honestly aside from my own mental reservations and problems connecting with others I'm probably going to be alone because I can't imagine why anyone would even want to be with me.

Can't support a family yet. Don't want to be a dead beat dad.

I cant have kids

If you care about her it's probably best not to waste her time. Sounds like she's under the impression your relationship is going somewhere when you know it's not.

lazy cunt or genetic disorders?

Yeah, the girls look like they're lacking sleep or something emotionally heavy has been going on.

you shouldn't have entered a relationship with someone you don't have genuine feelings for. you are staying with her for the comfort she provides while giving her a false sense of emotional belonging. in other words: you're trying to have it the easy way.

you can keep on lying to her or you can man up. and dont give me no shit cause i was in a 5-year relationship out of which i spent 3 feeling nothing like being in love.. so yeah, i am not talking out of my ass

lets see your tits, and maybe ill be your guy.

The male version of a feminazi right there.

alcoholic sociopath neckbeard idiotic faggot

I'm living with my girlfriend and her 13 yo nephew. im fucking miserable with this kid staying here.
no walking around the house in undies.
no pissing with the door open.
barely any food.
spend my money on him instead of her and myself taking trips.
this fucking sucks.

I had a wife. Her uterus was fucked up. Then she got sick and died. Now I live alone with three dogs and a cat.

Guess I'm just scared I'm gonna drop someone who is actually a good person. Even though you weren't in love--when the relationship ended did you feel horrible? I'm worried that I'll feel super depressed and stupid missing out on someone great even though I liked being single. It's such a confusing mindset to have.

it's called a MGTOW
they're generally cynical of women but don't actively yell about Matriarchy and being oppressed because women exist.

It's like the difference between a meth tweaker and someone who smokes weed. Both use drugs but they have very different temperaments.

>nephew
why?

I have no tits yet. HRT is expensive.

I don't want to bring more people into this fucked up world. It's better for them if they don't exist

Might be a dumb question. Are you happier or sad?

>I have a girlfriend now. I was way happier being single.
Similar situation, kinda. Very different gf. Mine's a whiny, controlling cunt most of the time. I used to love her, but as she got more and more controlling, that faded away. At this point I just keep her around as a roommate who I can split the bills with and fuck regularly.

you are gonna miss out on someone who is a good person. that's not the issue here. if you don't love her, it's neither persons fault. the only fault was entering the relationship out of comfort.

i loved her the first two years and yes, i was miserable, even though i broke it off myself. but you'll get through the feeling of loneliness and after half a year or so, you wont remember what it felt like waking up next to her.

you can fall in love. you just need to find the right person. get tinder, date around, have a good time but dont fuck too many bitches (it makes you empty inside. i feel terrible) and see if you can actually find someone you can develop feelings for.

godspeed

Why must Sup Forums be a bastion of male sexism? Put a sign on the door saying "No GiRLs aLoud"
and get it the fuck over with dickheads.

god damn faggot.

Neither, I'm just kind of okay.

lol

because kids are retarded and having a wife just makes your life complicated and annoying.

You get the fuck out with this tired meme newfags like you have been abusing. You uncreative fuck.

Wife soon, not sure about kids. We both enjoy our lives too much to add stress to it, and I honestly don't see a good reason to have kids. I think our agreement is to see when hormones kick in for having kids. The first will probably end up being an accident.

You have Tumblr, we have Sup Forums. It seems fair.

If you're game it's not rape you fucking retard

But yeah I've been considering doing some online dominatrix shit as catharsis. I'd like to get some rich married asshole wrapped around my finger, paying for everything for me in return for nudes and telling him how vile he is.

But I think mostly sugar daddies want ridiculous amounts of adulation, not humiliation, right?

the little one is just long haired macauley culkin.

Bc I'm going to save enough money to retire comfortably, then smoke weed, play video games and eat unhealthy food until my body gives out

I WISH my gf had major flaw where I could easily break up with her. But she doesn't. She's actually a good person. I feel like such an ass complaining about a girl so many guys dream of having. Whatever.

Where is this no girls alowed sign?

It's just a realisation that nobody wants us. and thusly. we don't want them back.

There is no anti-female here. Just peopel sick of everything, women, men, children and life in general.

Fuck you for thinking it was ever about you, you stupid self centred entitled cunt.

Sorry lady. Want to tell us how he lost his mind and died?

Did you agree to taking care of her nephew or was it forced on you? Is her sibling a fuck up or something? That's pretty awful, man.

Also I've been with her less than a year. She talks about how much she is in love with me and wants to marry me. Those thoughts scare the shit out of me.

I just hope that if I break up with her I don't have a problem finding someone like her again. Are you dating now? Are you still single? And lastly are you happy?

Grass is always greener I guess. Sometimes I wish mine was flawless so I'd feel bad enough about using her to cut her loose.

Yep

I'm a miserable fuck who fears that kids will get in the way of my enjoyment. I've always struggled with responsibility and being inconvenienced. I'll suck it up in the next year or two, and I'm really hoping it turns out to be wonderful.

nobody said it was.
you retard.

If I don't have a wife and kids, I can retire/semi-retire at age 35 to southeast asia and never have to work another day in my life.

I was verbally harassed a lot in elementary school by girls, and when I did anything back I got in trouble. I didn't tell on them because I wasn't a pussy, so I usually resorted to threats, then they'd leave me alone. Essentially I always feel like the bad guy, and I can't trust girls because of that plus bad relationships (cheated on two times, only had three romantic partners. I also had sisters that were kinda mentally abusive, and like every kid I was beat, but almost exclusively by my mom.

I also have genetically passed bipolar disorder and because of how I interacted with people from birth to young adulthood, I picked up paranoia that mutated into psychosis. If I end up having kids, they'll probably be the same way. I don't want to put them through that, and I don't want to have kids then get divorced either. If I ever have a kid, I'll adopt and raise them alone.

sugar daddies want adulation - pay-piggies dont. and there's far more of those out there. start off in secondlife or something. if you are willing to voice-chat with those weirdos and you sound like a girl, you can make easy money there. really.

back to the rape-stuff: you see.. i am just kind of willing in.. i'd just wanna let you tie me up so i cant defend myself any more. /then/ comes the part where you make me actually cry and do shit i /don't/ want. it's hard to explain but i really do want it to be non-consensual (as far as possible) and i want to genuinely be afraid, like, real distress. so don't call me a retard. i am just a weirdo, but not retarded. i understand what rape means, you silly goose.

Family costs too much

Because I don't want to take the time to take her to the fuckin court house of course, I've had the kids part for 6 yrs.
This thread wasn't made for me was it?

I do.

Because im like a 15y/o girl at Gary Mitchell's house. Do Not Want

this life is too short to:
bring more lives into life to cause more suffering
waste time on someone else other than me

single life is a blissful paradise, no kids, no wife, all my money goes to me and taxes. I seriously can't understand why anyone would want to be married or have kids. Besides, the population is already out of control.

If you go will there be trouble?

>There is no anti-female here. Just peopel sick of everything, women, men, children and life in general.
This statement shows the double standard shit and why there are always nude woman pics all over the first page of threads every single time I look and nothing of what women typically want to see of men. Hiding behind the apathy a bit hm?

I don't feel ready. End of story....

No your not you sweaty fat fuck. Go to bed.

And shower you stinking faggot.

Yo stfu with your corny ass you faget

Wow. Sry :/