I love taking a crowded bus...

I love taking a crowded bus.I stand behind a hot girl and use the movement of the bus to rub my hands and cock on her hot ass.If they notice I pretend it was an accident.Once a girl looked back,smiled and pushed her ass back.I almost came in my pants.

> The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
> Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I love tight yoga pants.I slip my middle finger inside the crack and wait if they notice.If they dont i start rubbing their asshole

yeah, that never happened faggot

yeah...I bet they never noice

I did that in the school bus when I was 14 or so I did that with the hottest girls in school and they liked it I remember one blonde turned around and smiled at me

no you don't

that's impossible not to notice

used to do this all the time in school once we play this game where u have to keep your hands together got behind a girl with her pants slightly down almost my first busted nut

>be me
>32-year old fat autist
>trying to lose weight so decide to do yoga
>everything goes pretty well the first couple of weeks
>feel at peace with myself
>start taking the bus home and walking the rest of the way to get /fit/
>one day, someone gets on the bus behind me and starts rubbing my ass
>try to shake him off but can't
>yoga pants are too tight to move in
>fucking bus is crowded and if I cry for help, people will think I'm weird
>start sweating bullets
>he slips a finger in between my butt crack
>decide to play it cool and pretend I didn't notice
>mfw he starts fingering me

Me too. I sneakily whip out my cock and slide it into her pussy and fuck them gently using the bus motion so I don't get caught. I also cum inside them and make them pregnant without them knowing. I'm a dirty sand nigger so I also have aids.

What a bunch of faggots. God have mercy on your souls.

Somewhat related - Me & my girlfriend live in a fairly large city in the U.S., so we're dependent on the metro system - usually sit in the back of the metro bus. She wars yoga pants for comfort when we're going shopping. When I wear shorts, she site on my lap & pull my junk out, grinding her ass on my cock. Seems to get a kick out of me walking in public with a boner.

>>trying to lose weight so decide to do yoga

What the fuck user

>mfw he starts fingering me

Kek'd

I'm too much of a faggot for this. also i travel by train and metro. usually try to make eye contact and smile and shit liek this but no success.

someone here is lying

I've done it at concerts. It's nice because they're dancing to the music.

I love tight yoga pants. I slip my whole face inside the crack and wait if they notice. If they dont I start shaking my face and scream loudly "daddy fuck me in the ass" against their asshole

KEK

I love tight yoga pants. In class sometimes if I'm sitting behind a hot ass I'll take out my dick (9 inches) and prod her from behind. If she doesn't notice I'll start drawing geometric patterns on her pants with my precum.

Did you know that you can just do those things to women and they actually like it when your not an incompetent disgusting creepy slob faggit.

Sometimes when i'm lying in a womens bed or vice versa. I or she will do the same thing for a period of time then we end up fucking each others brains out consensually as opposed to all faggy and rapey like you faggit.

holy quads

Tis the devuls querds

kek'd

All hail the quads.

VIRGIN PARRRRRRTY. Fucking dipshits.

Sometimes I look for the sluttiest women I can find to bring back to my apartment and try to fuck there mouths. Its only worked a couple times.

How do you people not get arrested. There is no way that anyone that would try to do that in secrecy is the type of person that someone would want doing that.

There might be a very rare case in which the whole thing actually is possible.

But still:

I'm not going to believe that everything is a lie even if someone tells me that everything is a lie. It is literally statistically impossible for every thread to be a lie.

I bet y'all niggas would do this if y'all could freeze time

> y'all

I bet all women wouldn't mind having their asshole rubbed on the bus by some really attractive guy

Picturing it is making me kek fuckloads

Kekd

>be me 22 mexican
>new job have to take a bus everyday at 7:00 am
> a bunch of elementary schoolers take my same bus (yes there are no school buses here)
>notice a 10/10 cutie probably 11 or 10 yrs old
>start groping her from behind... she doesnt resist i think she is probably scared
>continue doing this until she arrives to her school when she was leaving the bus she turned her face and saw me
>tought i was fuked but no the day after that she took the same bus

Dad?

Lol nigguh, I live in Japan. I do this EVERYDAY.
Always try to get the schoolgirls too

mods

KEK'D

>got my game up and decided to confront the little girl
>one day i folowed to her school and tell her if she wanted to come with me to see a movie
>she refused at the first attempt but after a lot of tries she accepted
>went to see that movie of gerald butler london has fallen
>make out in the cinema she didnt know how to kiss it was like kissing a doll
>tried to take her to my house but she didnt want

what's up
I thought Sup Forums is the place to fuck little children

BUILD
WALL