Greenland wants independence

Over 70% of Greenlanders now want to escape from the brutal iron grip of Danish imperialism, according to polls by Sermitsiaq.

This number has never been higher.

ruv.is/frett/meirihluti-vill-sjalfstaedi

The idea of Greenlandic independence was least popular amongst Atassut voters, the only anti-independence party where still around 48% supported it, all other parties were 70%+ pro-independence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_a0-WNMn24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this must be the work of icelandic agitator

What the fuck do they even do in Greenland?

Anything to stick it to those uppity Danes.

Maybe they'd like to join Canada

I support my Greenlandic niggas in their fight for independence. Fight for your sovereignity

What if Greenland gains independence and becomes a first world country, as powerful as Canada, Australia or Spain...!?

>tfw no eskimo mansion

Of course not, Iceland would never do anything like that. The very idea is preposterous.

Oh yes, I would do anything to destroy and undermine the disgusting criminal state of Denmark and I hope our latest efforts pay off

Good. Hopefully the eternal Dane gets BTFO and we could finally peacefully have Hans Island.

Good. They should enter into union with Sweden instead.

good
embrace balkanization

youtube.com/watch?v=v_a0-WNMn24

Come home, inuit man

They're better off with Danish influence

>the brutal iron grip of Danish imperialism

Why do they even want independence? I bet they would be losing out on all kinds of gibs.

Oh god, this is our chance to reclaim what is ours

Commit suicide
Drink booze
Be depressed

51st state when?

what's up with these native people fucking up so much, you see it in Greenland, Canada, the US and Australia, it's almost like some people are racially predisposed to not being able to function in a modern Western society.

People live in Greenland?
I unironically didnt knew that

Cultuur, onderdrukking, koppig

It's the white man's fault.

Why would they go from being 1st world to being 3rd world?

> muh referendum
> muh self determination

independence can only be earned with war