Okay Sup Forums I need your help. how do I get the cum stains off of my wall. pic related...

okay Sup Forums I need your help. how do I get the cum stains off of my wall. pic related. I need help my family is coming over soon and everyone will see it

You're donezo op, glhf gg no re

Baking soda, dipshit.

Step 1: don't cum on your walls

Windex worked for me

Keep us informed, I'll get the popcorn started

Who the fuck cums on walls

you actually have to use matches

Put some furniture in front of it, like a chest of draWERs, or an enormous stuffed animal

vinegar + washcloth idiot

like this shit? do I just pour it on the wall?
what's step 2
now isn't the time for judgment I have a serious problem here

lick them

Yes, pur as much as you want on the wall. Let it sit for as long as it can to remove the proteins in the cum.

wtf what kind of retard just sprays his load all over the wall

>now isn't the time for judgment I have a serious problem here
Ha!

The only thing that removes cum is more cum

This is the best ylyl thread ever.
And work on ur aim OP, like ffs, if you ever get a chick and do bareback ur gonna impregnate the neighbors wife with that aim.

i like how the OP is still proud enough to have attitude to anons despite his situation

blast it with piss

>lick them
Damn, I'm too late to this thread.

If you wipe it away (not hard) it'll fade and be invisible after a while

If you try hard to wipe it off you'll just scrape the paint off and end up with an even more noticeable mess

So just try wipe it off with tissue and wait 30 minutes it'll fade

You're fucking disgusting.

Chili.

You need to cum in a small container (small glass, tacobowl or whatever) and chop 1/3'rd of a normal chili as fine as you can.
And save the "juice" from the chopping board!

After you need to squeeze the chili to pop as many of the cells as you can before mixing it into the jizz before rubbing it on the stains. (Do not fucking rub it outside for obvious reasons)

Why does this work?
The chili mixes with the chili juices and creates a chemical bond when mixed (only the juices, not the meat of the chili).
>Why don't I just rub the chili on the wall?
Because it doesn't bond that easily. You need to start the reaction outside since you are working with a hard surface.
gl faggot

I'm afraid that this is not simply my first time. this is a build up of multiple times of cumming on the wall
I can't. It's in a weird place and I'm not strong enough to move the bed against the wall. I'm a weakfag
Are you sure the baking soda thing will work? I feel like it would need some sort of liquid wouldn't it? And I can't afford to fuck up the paint guys the man downstairs will take another one of my chair legs

>Another one of my chair legs
Story Time?

Cum cleaning expert here, baking soda definitely helps. If you just wipe it away it will stain

> I can't afford to fuck up the paint guys the man downstairs will take another one of my chair legs
>I'm afraid that this is not simply my first time. this is a build up of multiple times of cumming on the wall

Wtf is going on over there OP?

Use paint thinner

last time I broke the fan and one time when I broke the curtain the man downstairs came up when I'm wasn't home and took away the legs of my chair and when I go to sit down on it chair fall over. he does this three times now. its never expected because sometimes he waits a long time. friend came over and stole sink faucet one time and I not know and for the next two weeks I check chair before I sit down but one month later I go to sit and chair break. I have broken my wrist because of this. it seems like it is not that much of an issue but it is a serious inconvenience. that and he takes safety deposit every month even if nothing is broken and if something is broken he makes me pay for it too.

this is not very important. I need the cum stains off of my wall. help me

country?

I sense a slav in our midst...

I am in Latvia

it also might help to mention that chair legs is not only thing he takes. he kills me silently. things I do not expect. he will put a chain that is barely too long on my bicycle and when I go to get grocery I crash half way there. he has come before and put white cd covers over my dvds that I watch and then moved them around in their cases so that I cannot see which movie I am going to play and I may try 50 times to get good movie but not find movie. he has put coolaid powder in shower head and the new sink faucet that I bought when friend stole it so that my body and hands turn red when I use water. he does these all the time but I cant move out because he is only one in town who will let me have my bread

>he is the only one in town who will let me have my bread

Sounds like he wants to start a prank war

This is now a prank thread

>Latvia
Let it be known that I, called it that OP is a slav.

people in village don't like me eating my bread even though is family recipe is best in country

why not focusing on my wall I have baking soda what do now please help I don't have long

It is know. You are psychicfag now.
Got any lottery pics?

cover all walls with come and it'll just look normal

If the walls are pretty white, use 1:9 bleach to water and rub it into stain with cloth or something.

I guk,d anyway.

I am serious this is actual problem please help me b I need to fix wall

no the walls are tan they are like skin like flesh

Just apply baking soda to the cum stains.

Add a little water so it'll actually stick to the wall.

Your problem's already taken care of once you actually bother to start doing it.

Now we're just reeling at the ridiculousness of your whole living situation. This thread will survive through the ages as a screencap.

It fucking better, I called this shit.

bump

Cleaning person here.

It looks bad. You're gonna need a strong mixture of equal parts bleach & ammonia.

Stir together and apply with a sponge,

Tell us how it goes.

Buy some paint... and paint it

BAKING soda, he's got BAKING soda

1:9 bleach guy here, I meant 1:2 1/2 bleach ammonia. It actually works. You won't even remember it was there.

Following to see results for a similar situation

does this look like it will work? am waiting for results

I'm thinking your walls are porous right? You need to mix the soda with a little water and wipe for a few mins...

If your walls are smooth and plastic like, just rub the hell out of them with water.

This I used this for snot I flung and was all over wall worked perfect

Do not forget to keep the windows closed outside humidity will make the cleaning solution fail

Also bleach and brake fluid

am op. still waiting for results. it looks like might do good yes. if not I will try the ammonia bleach but I am not sure that I have ammonia will the brake fluid work like said?

Yes

Will work just as good

FYI this is how you make a chemical bomb. Don't do.

DON'T DO BLEACH AND BRAKE FLUID, THAT CAN EXPLODE

Nu uhhh

two say no
two say yes. am going with dubs dubs do not fail

In chemistry, like dissolves like.
So you need a supply of cum to dissolve the old cum.
Go to it, OP.

Quit trying to troll him guys a bomb come on try a little harder than that.

trips hath spoken

makes perfect sense

I didn't roll dubs He has a point. Dubs say do it.

Trips don't lie bleach is good bro

Cleaning guy again.
That looks fucked. You're gonna have to brush that shit off before you do the bleach & ammonia [brake fluid] mix.

Goddamn Op you're making a bigger mess then needed.

how did you manage that you tard

This actually makes sense. And is probably the best legit answer

ok, it's bait. He doesn't have ammonia to mix with bleach and produce toxic fumes, but he has brake fluid so he can mix it with bleach and cause an exposion

OP is retarded, he literally came on his bee and wall again before asking this.

Any progress pics?

Just replace all light bulbs with blacklight

White power!!!!!!!

probably dead lmao

Dübś

Please op, don't be stupid and kill yourself.
bleach and brake fluid explodes, my brother died when he got ammonia and brake fluid mixed up

holy shit comrades am op and the baking soda has done it it has worked. children are almost entirely off of wall. the wall looks like paint is not right paint and is not right color. how do fix Sup Forums? will bleach and brake fluid do job well good or will more baking soda be yes?

just rub it with gasoline. obvs yr good at rubbing it out. light a match if the smell gets too strong.

hair dryer. it's still wet

> ur gonna impregnate the neighbors wife with that aim

You just won this thread user. Here, have a dead kitty on me.

Get the last pieces off with more cum.

It sounds retarded I know but if you cum on a rag and dab the cum that's stained it shuld in theory react and dissolve the cum on the wall

BLEACH AND BRAKE FLUID WILL EXPLODE FAGGOT

BLEACH AND AMMONIA IS HOW FIX.
IF YOU DON'T, THE BAKING SODA WILL ONLY BE TEMPORARY AND THE STAIN WILL BE BACK IN ABOUT 10-20 MINUTES

what I read is that bleach brake fluid is a very no. I do not have ammonia the man downstairs probably does but I do not want ask. I can get brake fluid from garage without man knowing and that is why I was going to use brake fluid but if brake fluid is a no then I will no

bleach and ammonia equals toxic gas

I do not have hair I have no hair dryer will a towel work if rub hard

Let him try bleach and break fluid
He can handle it :)
He knows exactly what he's doing because if he don't he would of been a normal person and wiped it off with a damp cloth but hey, bleach and break fluid sounds better

how about vinegar?

you will need 1:3 then. Make at least 10oz

Guys, stop with the bleach and brake fluid. Sup Forums is not going to stoop so low and get someone killed.

Bleach is fine they just want u to keep making a bigger mess

gtfo nigger

Yeah that's mostly scaremongering. Sure, you get some chloramine gas but if you aren't in a tent with no ventilation you should be fine

Don't use pure bleach, it will stain your wall very white.

bit of an overreaction, no?

am op and no more old problem new problem yes comrades. baking soda is in carpet wat do b no vacuum will fit and I do not know how clean help

Bleach