ITT: We find a working link to the DD video. Always have wanted to see this one

ITT: We find a working link to the DD video. Always have wanted to see this one

Other urls found in this thread:

philippinesdaily.org/australian-behind-daisys-destruction-slapped-with-multiple-charges/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

There is no valid reason to watch this crap.
I think I lost a part of my soul just browsing across the video.
It's decently easy to find in torrents. Tor is a must.

lol.
Its not hard to find user, you just need to know where to look. Even if you find it, I highly suggest you dont watch it.

DD isn't so bad. But I watched the first 30 seconds or so of The Grifter about five years ago, and I still can't get it out of my mind...

Is it really that gross?
I heard there isn't any gore, just a little girl getting abused. It sounds fucked up but i think i old fag has seen worst on Sup Forums...

just dont user.

Where would I go to find it? Believe me I've seen just about everything on the Internet. I'm looking for something to really fuck my head up and give me nightmares

that fucked my head up. its branded into my head.

what is it? quick summary based on what you watched

Bump

We don't speak of that here.

it's a fucking meme you gullible fuck, wanna buy a fingerbox set for 2500$?

you useless cuntlicks

Don't do it, is easy to find, but don't do it. cuz is bored to see.

that was hilarious

wat

k

KEK, i need the sauce pls

You fags are straying off topic

First of all, yer gonna get vanned.
Second of all, you need some secure line if you want somebody to give you that shit.

Don't Talk To Me Or Peter grifter ever again

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!

Post link or some shit

I was into the hardcore gore videos and shit growing up. There really is no reason to watch this stuff. You may think it will desensitize you but it doesn't. I saw my friend hit a tree at 115..no not in a car or motorcycle, just my friends body. Walked up and saw his insides on the outside and his legs were about six inches detached from his torso. Gore is much different IrL. No I didn't get pictures by the way fags.

Anyways, you rid your memory of certain images.

From some news reports, it was some australian dude who would go to the philippines every now and then to fuck kids. He set up cameras and made went further, doing scat and working his way up to dd, which according to what I read was him, a young mother and her baby which he peed on and later broke. He was arrested and extradited to australia in the following months and got a life sentence.

Stop being such pussies about it

you clearly havent

difference is one is real you faggotron.

I think Daisy Destruction is a pretty cool guy, eh hangs upside down over the toilet and afraids of everything

The grifter is totally real. I don't know what you are talking about

I just got fucking traumatized

>fake

yeah, actually no

philippinesdaily.org/australian-behind-daisys-destruction-slapped-with-multiple-charges/

Are you guys going too oost a link to it, or are you going to make me find it myself

Are you guys going too oost a link to it, or are you going to make me find it myself.

Find it dude

you seriously want us to believe that your friend reached 115mph without the assistance of a vehicle?

>Global Rules
>1. You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.

Why would you want to see a 3 year old and I think a 10 year old? Get tortured? This shit will fuck you up just let it go user.