Sooo...all memes aside...what in the fuck is wrong with dudes these days?

Sooo...all memes aside...what in the fuck is wrong with dudes these days?

I've been fucking this fat hoe for months now and her husband saw her sext messages to me a few days ago and apparently wasn't even pissed that she was having an affair, he just wishes she would have told him sooner. According to her he doesnt even care if we continue to fuck as long as i don't cum in her (i still creampie her evrytiem) or she sucks my dick (she deepthroats me until she nearly vomits) he says he just wants her to be satisfied even if it isnt with him. A little background, they are both die-hard Bernie Sanders fans, hate Trump, she is a women's studies major, and they both thought the riots in Ferguson and Baltimore were totally justified.

Is the liberal c.uck meme real, Sup Forums? Why would any man allow another man to fuck his wife? Not that women are property, but a man's wife is his to fuck, no one else's. Fifty years ago, if another man was fucking your wife, you killed him, or severely beat his ass, and if you didn't, people assumed you were a closeted faggot. Where did we go wrong? Is this shit actually that prevalent, or did Sup Forums just meme this shit into existence like everything else?

Would YOU let another man fuck your wife?

If you have a kid with her, don't really care for her and sleep with every other chick you can yourself. Helps she pays half the rent too

it's just that liberals are more open about their deviancy

Mutual adultery is one thing, but this is just a straight-up cuckfest. He is 100% loyal to this bitch. I wouldn't even be down for that shit if she was a 10/10, let alone a 5/10 like her. Her two best features are her tits and her mouth, and even both of those aren't THAT great.

I was actually speaking to someone who said her bf said if she cheated it's okay so long as he doesn't know about it. He seemed cucked af.. Was literally on the phone to her when he were about. She'd tell him to go away so I get it I suppose. Some just can't think of ever pulling another girl, especially if that's the girl who they lost their viriginity to when they were all into the 20's

It's true.

It's like they have give up their women to others to do what they can which is satisfy them sexually. Good times man

Is it wrong that I would love to suck on her massive tits? Those nips look fuckin yummy

Liberal men are feminine these days. The idea of being masculine and "being the man" is no longer something being taught or indoctrinated in young men. They are discouraged from enjoying guns, working with their hands, and being chivalrous.

With regards to your post... how much do you want to bet that he isn't having an affair? And if he were, that his wife would be pissed.

. . .Are those stretch marks on her stomach?

OP here...

I can tell you with near certainty that he isn't. He luh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uhvs her so much. But if he ever did, even so much as a one nite stand..I'm sure she would divorce him..though she hasnt said that to me..just a vibe I get when we hang out

yeah..pretty fuckin unappealing. If she isn't sucking me, I'm fucking her from behind or on her stomach. Not trying to look at that shit. Those fuckin corsets she wears are misleading as fuck...

He should just go buy a labrador or something.

Do you think she would be pissed if she knew you were posting her nudes on Sup Forums?? Liberal bitches seem to be all about anti-slut shaming and being prideful whores publicly.

>what's wrong with dudes these days?
>fucked a fat chick

Ask yourself.

Here's the lucky guy himself lol..fuckin courtleigh..wtf..that name just screams cuck

How the hell does anyone born in his generation get a name as masculine as his?!

MODS? Personal information being shared... Just saying...

Like you said...probably not. Though i'd rather not find out lol..i'd like to cum in her ass a few more times before i let courtney have whats left of her lol

Lurk moar, no one cares.

Fuck off, white knight. You must be new here.

What? Do you want to fuck her too? lmfao

Try to get him to like you enough that he'll eat your cream-pie, hot out of her oven. Please?

She has nice tits but it would suck if it was someone I knew.

Why?

cant wait for you to catch aids and die.

I won't lie..fucking married women is my fetish..in addition to all other kinds of kinky shit..but I don't think even i would be do that..he can do that after she gets home from my house before she showers..spit-roasting a bitch with another dude is cool..but it would be incredibly weird and awkward to have some fag sitting there watching me fuck his wife..waiting to slurp my cum out of her pussy/ass...no thanks lol

virgins pretending to have had sex.

/thread.

Just because he finds the marks unappealing?

because of this entire thread.
if shes so unappealing find someone else.

The conservacuck is what I'm dealing with. I'm fucking this redneck bitch who drives a jeep and wears camo. This bitch has some punk ass Cruz supporting boyfriend who is such a cuck we watched a movie together at her house with him there... it was awkward as fuck. She says he's a big racist but didn't say shit to me there. It depends on the person I guess.

Thanks...me too

Are you a nigger? Or a spic?

Your head-kin?