The best from Brazil, post your weed and price! 25g = 33USD

The best from Brazil, post your weed and price! 25g = 33USD

Other urls found in this thread:

leafly.com/dispensary-info/mr-bills-of-buckley/menu
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0PqeLHYrNDs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wooahhh i wanna

Is that mud?

What kind of shitty cheapass weed only costs $33 for almost an ounce?

Hot damn that looks like shit.

Is that really the best you got? wow...my pitty to you sir. Grow that shit yourself and stop smoking that filth.

Wow you get shitty compressed mexi trash there....cool

This is worst weed ive ever seen

Are you kidding ? Thats the best weed what we can buy at Brazil, so fucking OP !

Look im all about weed and have smoked some shit in times of need..

But that?

No way man. No way.

33 cents for 25 grams maybe

post ur stuff, that's awesome wtf ur problem guys ?

LOL Brazilians are niggers even when it comes to weed

It looks like you ate it and then shit it out

This BAIT?

nigga nobody smokes that shit

those nugs look like turds after I eat wood chips

>Brazilian stoners literally smoke shit

i know this is bait but what is that embedded in the weed pistachio shells i mean what the fuck.

damn is that really bud from brazil? never actually seen brick weed like that... you ever pul a roach out of it?

I'm just see that trash talk, post ur stuff!

the only thing good about brazil is the girls that we americans use as sex toys

>brick weed

BRIIIICCCKKK WEEEEEEEEEEEDDD

I thought you were joking and posted a picture of you rolling literal shit, but that is the shittiest looking weed I have ever seen. And I've seen a lot of weed in my profession.

There's no way i could smoke that shit, it looks like a literal log of shit

Shit that's awful looking. It may be bait but what did you actually pay for that shit

OP is this bait WTF

>would smoke and buy on the cheap when I run out of bud/10
I just smoked old stems and resin so no judgements from me but that is in fact the worst looking weed, probably on the entire fucking earth

>tfw he spent $33 on some real tree bark and shrubs collected and put in one bag

Brazil's full of dumb niggers

>best weed
>posts this pic

its like hash but weed, also are you cia?

you guys are kidding no? Look that, look how its looks like after herb grinder :D

That was soaked and pressed for hash. You're smoking mostly plant matter. Try n score a couple grams of hash if u can and sprinkle it in with ur weed. Or grow some plants urself.

Yea boy!
Post moar OP! Smoke em!

225 for 28 grams for high quality, not that disgusting brazillian bullshit.

Glad I don't live in some South American shithole then. Jesus Christ, looks like fucking dirt

this is the best bait all day

Guys do you even know how this works ?

This is Marijuana

Stop biting your nails

3.5 grams of Blue Dream for $35 just yesterday.
leafly.com/dispensary-info/mr-bills-of-buckley/menu

Noice b8 m8

ugh if thats brazils best then those dudes r fucked

That is not fucking weed son

Thanks. It's grape ape and green crack

it looks like the weed pucks i have left over after i use the crimping iron and parchment paper technique

i know kek, its a nasty habit

wouldn't even use that garbage in my compost heap
>8 joints in
>still not high

Diarrhea weed

Nice bong bro, i would like to smoke my awesome weed on that! You prob would too

Im sure there's better bud to be found in brazil, you're just too much of a pleb to do it.

Looks so compressed and dry. Looks like the shit I smoked in 1999 and only got a headache from it.

Mexifag here, you're weed looks awesome.

That's the fertilizer they use to grow it?

>your
>herb
>looks
>like
>toblerone

Bottom of the jar weed
It's Crackerjack, as if that actually means anything to anybody. I've got some purple dragon but it's almost a year old and not really worth taking a picture of

Never going to Brazil 4 sure

> Brazilians are niggers even when it comes to weed
> Brazilians are niggers even when it comes
> Brazilians are niggers

BRIIICK SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Should I get another attachment for my bong

holy shit OP thats some shit weed you got there... Not even sure you can get off of that.

You're literally smoking the worst kind of weed that exist.

I can't even see what the fuck that is cut with, some sort of shit filler in there. Seeds of some sort.

I've collected some pressed kief too. I use a coffee grinder for my weed and static electricity sticks the kief to the lid of the grinder.

This looks delish.

OP be a HERO

That looks like some goodness. Is it leafy, or does it break solid?

Man that grape ape looks like a grape bushel fresh picked

to do what? add weight and more pointless shit to possibly break?

The fuck is this brick schwag?
I pay $200CAD for an ounce of whatever I want. Can smoke wherever the fuck you want now in Canada cops don't know what the fuck to do lol

He's from a different country, of course its going to look different. Everything will look different.
Enjoy OP haha!

Yeah dickless. Now you gonna answer my question

Thought it was bait but now its just sad

It's pretty damn good. The grower of the original strain actually won some award at the California cannibas cup last year or the year before
I get the weed from my mom. She's friends with the guy's wife
Also the wife was a schoolyard supervisor at my elementary school when I was going there
It's sweet weed too
Dank sticky icky that rivals my love for blue dream

Really dense. Nice mix of colors and sweet smell too. Picture doesn't do it much justice and too lazy to take a new one.

This is my weed, it sucks... I'm not allowed to smoke any more.

Oh well!!

Occam's razor mufugga

Any time i think of a bong with a lot of attachments my mind goes back to m.youtube.com/watch?v=0PqeLHYrNDs

I never said I was gonna attach it all at once

Well what are you thinking about getting then? More percs or like a dome

About to light this fresh roll, rate ?

Also, 5 euro per gram over here (Netherlands)

dude why even smoke that. just a headache

No wonder you guys kill each other constantly over there.

Yeah maybe more percs. But I also like stupid shit like a charcoal filter cause that bong hits like a fucking cannon and right away the smoke will turn yellow due to how much is in there when you drag on it. So I'd like something to soften the hit

Nice, Cali does it better.. Reminds me of when I was in high school and was selling to some parents of other students haha.

It's called brick weed. It's shit weed with a hell of a lot of seeds. Had 2 hg's of this shit and picked the seeds out for the fun of it. It was more seeds than weed.

The best weed in Brazil is from GANJA STYLE! Lol

figured it would be good to mention that it's 5 euro per gram but you'll get quality for that price here. Not compressed diarrea from someone who ate too much oatmeal.

at a first glance i thought i was looking at turds

Underrated post

You are

Ew