Hey Sup Forums how do I deal with bullies at my school?

Hey Sup Forums how do I deal with bullies at my school?

Hi Conner

You really answered your own question.
Don't be a pussy.

They all laughed at you user, now it's time to make them pay.

but I can't everytime I try they hurt me

You need to be overage to post

I think that with the image you solved your own problem

dubs means op has to shoot up school, then take bath salts and go on a fucking raping rampage

Fight them, even if you think you'll lose. Whatever you do don't try to ignore them or let them get away with shit because they'll think its ok to do it again.

They pissed on a sucker and put it in my mouth

Beat the fucking shit out of them seriously.

since you're going to school, are you underage or just sandnigger refugee kid?

roll for this

I'm an 18 year old senior in high school

Make fun of them. If they're ugly, or dumb, or poor, attack that. If they're relatively attractive, intelligent, and/or athletic, the problem is in their home life.

Some good weapons are things like...

"Dude what's your problem? Did you mom/dad snort all your lunch money?"
"No wonder your parents hate you, with a face like that 'n all"
"Look dude, it doesn't matter how far or fast you run, or how much weight you life, you'll never run away from (your Dad abusing you at night/your Mom or Dad leaving you/the fact that you caused your parents divorce)
"You know what's funny? One of us can afford to eat three meals a day."
"Didn't you wear that shirt yesterday? I suppose coin laundry is getting expensive nowadays."
"Look I'm sorry your brother made you feel like a girl but don't take it out on me!"

Just some prime examples. Bullies are bullies for a reason and it's usually so they can have control over something in their life. Be patient, be observant, and you'll figure out what category they fall in and you'll know which weakness to attack.

Happy hunting!

dubs have spoken

I tried they beat the shit out of me

Did you fight back or just wait for it to stop?

I fought back by slapping furiously
It didn't seem to work

"Fuck dude that hurts! ...although, you probably hurt worse when your Dad hits you. At least I can go home to loving parents."

The only way is to viciously attack without remorse. They may have won against you physically, but you're doing long term psychological damage.

Learn to fucking reply

let them come over to your house. Have your dad buy them some beer and let them fuck your mom

Roll

Dude you're a fuckin pussy. I just beat this kid's ass earlier today because he called my girlfriend a fake cunt. Quit being a nigger and fight back

Was the girls name Anna?

pic explains

start martial arts training. next time some asshole bullies you, stand up to them. don't go around beating people up, but if they decide to throw down you'll at least have some training.

Yeah, how did you guess?

I'm only good at clenching my ass with extreme speed and force.

Do you ride bus 51 after school around 2:55?

That's you Austin isn't it you fucking freak

Glass the cunts.