Hi Racists! We're takin' over! TIME TO DUMP THE DRUMPF

Hi Racists! We're takin' over! TIME TO DUMP THE DRUMPF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sDr2NJPv8kE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you really think insulting donald trump is going to work?

One of these stupid hat wearing oliver drones comes into my hardware store all the time.

It is working. CNN estimates he will lose. they were right about Donald in primaries and will be right again for the presidential inaugurate in august

What a cunt

google translate: 'DERP DERP make America racist again!'

>DRUMPF

This is bait.

>CNN estimates
Faggot

lol that looks like drumpf too. good one!

Trump may not be flawless, but let me make one thing clear...

The ONLY reason Donald Trump is being misrepresented, attacked and slandered by the controlled media and political operatives online is because he's the only real threat to Hillary Clinton (the planned replacement puppet for Obama) being handed the Presidency.

Furthermore, I happen to know for a fact that Trump is largely playing a role and acting controversial as a political tactic. Making ‘brash’ statements is part of his game, as a way of throwing out ‘red meat’ to attract mainstream GOP voters. In other words, he’s just selling meatloaf to a meatloaf crowd.

Trump actually knows WAY MORE than he lets on, and he knows he’s in danger. However, his intent is to win and save the country; and he knows that can’t be done without playing the game of politics.

This has all been confirmed by high-level insiders that know him well behind the scenes, such as Jerome Corsi and Roger Stone.

This video explains things better than I could. I implore you all to watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sDr2NJPv8kE

Actually, he´s insulting the whole world...and that´s will work perfect.

Totally!

That's why I'm a #Clintoris

derp derp 'clintoris' wow real original. cons always resort to stupid name calling lol

who's taking over?

CNN is in it for Hillary. Of course they're going to say she's going to win.

lol ya a whole tv network is on her side lets see your tinfoil hat!!

Someone should inform you how racist Hillary is. You know she took a few million from the KKK? Also got endorsed by them.

it's true, retard.

MAGA, remember the last president we had that had no politics experience that liberals are bitching about with Trump? Give you a hint. It's a republican who a lot of democrats look fondly on and praise. He was a military man with no political experience, ding ding ding. President Dwight D. Eisenhower is your answer. Yes, no political experience before being president and was a staunch military man

Trump is literally our only choice electing for president, we tried Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein they immediately are not going to make it. Would you rather have Hillary Clinton as president? A vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote for more scandals and flip-flops.

lol because women cant be presidents DERP I LOVE DRUMPF

youre retarded literally