Hello Parents. My sixteen year old daughter snuck out of the house last night...

Hello Parents. My sixteen year old daughter snuck out of the house last night, and I'm wondering if she is too old for a spanking? Like I probably wouldn't do it bare assed - I'm not a total jerk, but how about over the jeans with a hairbrush? Is she too old for my lap? She's 5'7 and 105 lbs so she doesn't weigh too much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

beat that ass and post video

she would most certainly like it and so would you.
post story with vids later, but do it.

Nah man. She's definitely too old for her father to do it. Get your wife to do it.

We all know why you did this thread OP. Now do it

Would people really want to see a teen girl squirming and crying over my lap? It would break my heart I think to watch something like that

Hi :)
My 17 year daughter did the exact same thing a few weeks ago and all I did was give her a good bare assed spanking for a good few minutes so she got her lesson..
She hasn't snuck out since :)
Have a nice day and may God be with you
-Jennifer 37

It would make rock hard. So we are waiting OP

tits or gtfo bitch

you realize where you are right

This is now a dubs thread.

This OP

No, it'll scar her more than anything else. She'll just tell her friends and you'll be the pervy parent. Just ground her or something.

no this is patrick

Fat,neck bearded forever alone virgins don't have daughters. Not without mail order brides first anyway.

It's like your trying to get me hard

If you live in Appalachia, go right ahead. If you live in the midwest, go right ahead. If you live in any civilized urban area, go right ahead and expect CPS. Honestly though, either she'll be into it and feel super weird about it or she'll hate it and feel super weird about it.

I don't know if my wife has the heart for it.

Then you do it and stream it or GTFO

Probably your best bet. Or just take really drastic measures to make sure she doesn't do it again to scare her, like deadbolt on the outside of her door and padlock on the windows.

NOW A GETS THREAD

She's too old. I think she would probably laught about it. Just stop paying for her shit for some time, she will feel it better

Roll 43 for hairbrush
Roll 42 for hand
Roll 111 for bare bottom

roll

Roll

quads for bare bottom and sharpie in her pooper

roll

IM A GOD

roll

looks like a bare bottom spanking. jeeze, she is not going to like this one bit. I hope she actually learns from this. It's going to hurt me more than it hurts her.

Have her wear a strap-on and suck it on video.

DAMN

You are living proof that Christ's death was in vain. You embody all of the worst aspects of our gluttonous and proudly ignorant culture. People like you are the reason why democracy fails, and you don't even care. As long as you can keep shoveling more processed, high fructose garbage into your septic maw, you will gladly continue to take more and more while the world rots around you. You are a damn pig, consuming and polluting while producing nothing but feces, and you still have the god damn gall to talk like you think you have something to say that's worth listening to? Your every affectation is cringeworthy. Your "intellectual" musings are a lamentable pretense which fool nobody but yourself. You contribute NOTHING of value to the world. All you do is consume. You are a waste of food, the world would be better off without you. Do us all a favor; Find one of the bottles under your sink and drink it! At least then, you'll be feeding some worms. Just make sure you wrap yourself in plastic before you die! That way, when your feces and piss leak out of that disgusting husk you call a body, no one will have to clean up after you. And don't even bother writing a note, nobody will read it. Now get out of my sight.

SHIT SHIT SHIT

ASSES WILL NEVA BE THe SAME

I feel like God thinks she deserves a spanking on the bare bottom. The odds are ridiculous here... Should I read bible quotes to her as I spank her?

Feel that pussy OP

feel her thighs up

Why am I proof of that? I am a God fearing man who wants to teach my daughter to be a good girl by instilling her with Christian values. If that means I have to give her a long hard spanking, which I really didn't want to have to do, then so be it. She has to learn to behave. She is a maturing young woman after all.

do her name be startin with a k?

I'm just waiting for OP to deliver

Mature that bitch

im 19 and my dad did this should I call the cops?

Time stamp and better angle

Yeah, the last time I gave her a spanking she laughed a bit, which is why I considered the barebottom tonight. I am very surprised they rolled a 111. This was divine intervention

did u get a boner? if you answered yes, do not call police.
did you get lady boner? if u answered yes, do not call police.

when was the last time you spanked her, chuck?

Not if you're still living at home.

goddamn im the king of gets today

the more you oppose it , the more shell want to do it, sneaking out is fun stop being a lame ass dad

and yes shes way to fucking old for that

I caught her smoking cigarette with her friends in the basement about a year ago. Gave her 20 with my hand. I was a little drunk, so I was a bit angry that night. I don't spank her that often.

Yes if real, and sorry but I already boner'd

>god fearing
>christian values
you need to fear Allah, infidel

such a dub dense thread.

tan that hide op.

if that doesn't work start taking privileges. give her a flip phone that can only call you and mom.

When you say "dad" do you actually mean "biological father" or do you mean "my boyfriend makes me call him daddy"?

Typical liberal response. An entire generation grew up getting spanked and didn't all disobey their parents as a result. She's not irrational. I bet after her spanking she'll think twice about misbehaving.

and you say she laughed? nigger you gotta spank her. it isnt always you get to feel sweet sweet 16 year old booty. even for the fleeting moment. be sure to take a drink before, though, and that you smell a little boozy in the breath so she doesnt find it as strange as a sober spanking.

>be me
>spanked a metric fucktonne as a kid because i was a jackass
>continually jackassed my way through life

i didnt learn anything from it. neither did my siblings, my friends, cousins, the whole shebang, really. i figured retarded fun was worth getting my ass whacked with a wooden spoon.

so she's no stranger to the rapid fire high velocity hand to ass ritual? so you would be just reminding her what happens when she fucks up.

No OP your just teaching her to be violent. I suggest talking to her about it and that it worries you as a parent.

ugggh stop worrying about me daddy. im 16 years old and can take of myself.

can i have 100 dollars?

fuck you and your sound advice.

op go get a switch and go to town. make her understand what happens when you fuck up.

that's because there was never any hope for you. see even fucking rats can learn from trial and error, especially if error comes coupled with punishment. it takes time, but they do.

if getting spanked, grounded, yelled at, etc... did nothing then you either were/are mentally challenged or you were born an irredeemable asshole.

Bernie supporter? I bet. I'm more of a Ted Cruz guy when it comes to spanking, but I'm going to go MAGA on her bottom, for 4chans sake

slap her bare ass with your bare palm, you'll like it.

no, just a normal asshole. got good grades, did well in sports, healthy social life in high school and still now. doing fine in the job market, making a well-passing wage of $16 an hour, 40 hour work week. gotta love me a union job. anyway, what im saying is i knew how to have fun.

No. Once they hit puberty don't spank a kid. Once they start thinking of the ass as sexual you shouldn't touch them there.

It's either that or suck his dick.

That's a birthmark
Also timestamp

This

>getting you own switch
you're doing it wrong. You make them get the switch. every time they come back with weak sauce of a switch you tan that ass a few times and tell them to get a good switch. repeat till they produce a switch that you like and proceed to demonstrate why that particular switch is good and why the others were shit.

bare bottom over the knee

make those cheeks turn bright red

then force her to do her chores completely bottomless

OP fucking deliver video

did you really think op has a 16 year old daughter that's not a loli printed on a pillow?

when i was 15, my mother one time handed me me the phone and told me to call the police after she beat my ass, but she reminded me when i do call the police that is about 1 minute time period until they get there, and she can do whatever the fuck she wants until then

it'll turn into a fetish if you do it to older girls, knew a few chicks in high school who ended up that way. So if you're a good dad, no. If you want to provide another freaky slut for the world to enjoy, then go for it

you weren't stronger and/or faster than your mother age 15?
and an asshole enough to get a beating?
tell your mom you're sorry

you would fight your mother?

I smacked my mother one when I got sick of her slapping my face over stupid shit, she's left me alone since

>15
>scared of women

your mom doesnt respect you enough to not hit you, why should you respect her?

idk man, my mother crazy af, im in my mid twenties still afraid of my mom
im not scared of woman, im scared of my mother, i wish people grew up getting their ass beat you would understand then

bc i deserved it most of the time? and she was loving, did everything for me, but was willing knock me the fuck out then carter to me when she did

Or make her wear a diaper and spank her bruh

youtube.com/watch?v=7TrovtcNhpQ

i got spankings when i was little and occasionally when i deserved them as a teen but my parents had the decency to reduce it and think of alternatives once i hit puberty.

your mom just sounds dumb for threatening
you like that and you must have been incredible weak to endure it.

jesus H you're pathetic, how much do you fucking weigh? Get jacked and fucking beat her ass down

how am i dumb to endure? it was matter of respect to me, before my father died, he was the one who whooped my ass, then my mother started after he died to make sure i stayed in line. my life went the way i wanted it to go, so i don't think my mother is dumb

Why didn't you beat the fuck out of her you stupid fucking beta

coz feminism

189lb 6ft 2in
im pretty big, but still wouldn't fight my own mother because i care about her, how tf are you all able to hit your own mother?

fuck you dude, I will beat my dick until it dies

dude no

yea, do it for the lulz

I hate being the freak I am today

she turned me into the freak I am today

so I hate her

simple enough cunt?

i don't know how to explain it to you, she must have destroyed some of your braincells in all those years if you can't see how dumb it is to hand their teenage kid the phone after a beating telling them to call the cops but threaten them with worse during the arrival of the cops...

you even called your mother "crazy af" and that you are still scared of her in your twenties but you don't get how that makes her dumb or you weak?
lost cause

okay, but i lived pretty well, only thing is i was expected to "take the ass beating like a man", if i didn't my life wouldn't be as relax as it is today