Hey Sup Forums, I need your opinions and reason why people think Hillary Clinton is Toxic

Hey Sup Forums, I need your opinions and reason why people think Hillary Clinton is Toxic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
youtube.com/watch?v=_g_WVWjQ-8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Republicans have spent 25 years making up shit about her and exaggerating minor things. And dumb people believe it.

youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

Because she is just a fucking cunt.

Youtube...

youtube.com/watch?v=_g_WVWjQ-8Q

There are dozens of videos covering all kinds of things she's done.. She's been very busy.

Hillary is the leader we need to carry on Obamas work. Fuck trump he'll take us back 400 years

This^

Nah. She is legitimately a real-life super villain. Take tonight to look things up about her on google and youtube.. She's spent her whole life climbing to the top by any means necessary.

Because Benghazi
Because she's a female
Because she stuck with bill when even America dumped him

400 years ago, this place was literally an ungoverned utopia. And Hillary just wants to start wars and make immoral deals. The things obama kept stopping her from doing when she was SoS.

she left 4 american patriots to be slaughtered in Benghazi. Nothing trump has ever said will ever trump that. EVER

Supported jack thompson

Shills gonna shill.

shes a compulsive liar, she has no compassion for people, shady deaths have followed her throughout her career, she feels shes above the law(the email thing), and ..as mentioned above..she left 4 to die in bengazi

She's responsible for the murders of a hell of a lot more than four people.

Shes a liar, but trump? Cmon.. we'll be the laughing stock of the world

we are now. we need trump to put some sack back in the presidency.

We are the laughing stock of the world.

Donald Trump, you are a gangster and which supports your chair, smell like sulfur I vote for those that never chose the easy path of history, i vote for Martin Luther King, i vote for David Dellinger, i vote for Sean Eldridge, i vote for Rosa Parks and for Eleanor Smeal, i vote for Nelson Mandela, I VOTE HILLARY.

She's awful, her policies are too opaque and she has no backbone. She's untrustworthy as fuck.

At least with trump we know what we're dealing with. He's transparent.

>multiple failures in the state department
>Benghazi got a US ambassador killed
>Released state secrets because she couldn't handle multiple email accounts
>Was on trial for treason
>Flip flopped on Iraq calling it "a mistake"
>Constantly lobbies more countries to be invaded essentially making her a warmonger
>Believes the troops need to keep policing the world sending thousands to their death for a little pat on the back
>Is in favor of more gun control
>Wants to enact social policies to drain away taxpayer money
>Consistently talks about how things are unfair for the working class yet expresses no policies that address this issue
>Believes the debt is an issue "we'll have to deal with one day"

Anything else?

Because she emulates and admires Henry Kissinger.

If I were into war profiteering, I'd be shitting myself in happiness right now. She'll get elected, and we'll get way more embroiled in Middle East wars that Dick Cheney had in his most violent wet dreams.

All in the name for Great Justice.

HC, honorary Sup Forumstard

Could be worse

Cuz my hick parents tell me what to think

Also she's a women's rights activist who is married to a serial rapist.

You mean OTHER than being an incompetent, corrupt, deceitful hack?

well, how about telling women to shut up, and calling them "trailer trash" when they bashed Bills philandering. Lets be honest, she stood by his side for one reason..her own political future.

FOX NEWS

accepted millions of dollars(the clinton foundation) from countries that harbor and support terrorism, and from countries that persecute gays and lesbians.