You have 7 seconds to explain why you aren't voting for Trump

You have 7 seconds to explain why you aren't voting for Trump.

because Bernie is getting the nomination

Because memes aren't funny in real life.

Because I actually use my brain.

not american.
if I was though, ho-boy would i ever

But I am, funny how the only reasons bernouts have are the generic "lol ur dum if u vote 4 him xdddd"

Thread has barely started and we already see the most intelligent responses

Because I'm not a woman

Again with this? What's it been? 2 hours?

Donald Trump, you are a gangster and which supports your chair, smell like sulfur I vote for those that never chose the easy path of history, i vote for Martin Luther King, i vote for David Dellinger, i vote for Sean Eldridge, i vote for Rosa Parks and for Eleanor Smeal, i vote for Nelson Mandela, I VOTE HILLARY.

biff from back to the future 2

I was born in mexico and im not going no fucking where

Because I am, as are literally every Republican and disenfranchised Democrat I've talked politics with. And once the weedayyylmao bernouts(irl a much better candidate than hilldog) are #triggered by finally admitting she's had this election on lock since '08 and will never feel the bern, they'll watch the world burn instead by making America great again.

And don't forget the massive "not Hillary" voting block who will either stay home or vote 3rd party. Democrat voter turnout is less than half of what it was when Obama got elected.
>Gee I wonder why.

Gotta admit, for all his black cock sucking skills Bernie still managed to lose the black vote to Hilary Clinton of all people.

Bernie is a complete pushover lmao

>personal friends with clan grand dragon
>begged Trump for money in '08
Yes, be a good house nigger Toby. LBJ dun told you he'd have you niggers voting Democrat for 100 years.

STFU, you spoiled child who grew up watching nickelodeon, useful idiot, reactionary piece of shit

zfuck the cucks

Because when an outsider gets elected, he is forced to delegate to insiders, and they have free reign to do what they want.

Obama's cabinet has done just that for eight years. Trump will have no control and Congress will have no reason to help.

>inb4 God Emperor

I really don't understand how he lost the black vote. He's promising free shit. You'd think they would flock to that kind of stuff.

Can't, i am Canadian

Because it isn't the president's job to make America great and Trump doesn't understand that.

Blacks are already getting free shit. They don't want everyone else getting it too.

Oh wait let's see, Donald Trump did not steal Americans money. Donald Trump did not raise their taxes. Donald Trump did not quadruple the price of food. Trump is not stirring a race war. Trump did not leave any US soldiers in Benghazzi to be slaughtered and desecrated by Muslims. Trump did not send the US Navy to fight for Syrian Al-Qaeda. Trump did not arm ISIS and systematically exterminate Christians throughout the Middle East. Trump did not betray Israel. Trump did not provide financing and technology to Iran's nuclear weapons program. Trump did not give Americans military secrets to China. Trump did not remove Americas nuclear missile shield in Poland at the behest of Russia. Trump did not shrivel the military, and betray their veterans. Trump did not cripple the economy. Trump did not increase Americas debt to 20 trillion dollars. Trump did not ruin Americas credit, twice. Trump did not increase welfare to a record level for eight years. Trump did not sign a law making it legal to execute, and imprison Americans. Trump did not set free all of terrorists in Guantanamo bay. Trump did not steal Americans rights, violate US Constitutional law, or commit treason, hundreds of times.

Yet Trump is being ripped apart in the news, non stop, How come Barrack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton and the criminals occupying their government aren't?

because i'm voting mcafee, nigger.

It's not election day

Trump stole America's money every time he filed bankruptcy, you moron.

The sub humans were born with smaller brains than the rest of mankind.

I think it's because blacks dislike a kissass more than they like free shit.

Like if a guy who comes up to you and says "hey man come on let me suck your dick man, i'll do ANYTHING to suck it". That's creepy as fuck, even if you wanted him to suck your dick it's just weird.

You steal it every month yourself so what's the big deal?

because the primaries are over in wisconsin and i already did

I'm sane.

Trump is a racist. Anyone that hates Blacks and Muslims are DEAD TO ME! Stop the hate and embrace the best of these men :)

Because trump is the conservative version of hillary.
Corrupt, useless, disinterested in both party values and productive/effective government, ect. Trump very obviously doesn't believe or want to make-real the things he promises/talks about.

I'm actually a hardcore conservative but I'd rather vote for bernie than this piece of shit. Might now that cruz is out of the game.

Because I have no respect for some who says a POW veteran is a loser while he himself dodged the draft.

Can you explain what the best is again?

because i'm not american

He was a loser. He lost to the monkey man.

i havent been paid by him yet

Read his stances on donaldjtrump.com. if you don't agree with them then OK(you're a cuck) but you should at least know them.

I don't see how making healthcare a free market economy instead of a cabal, saving the environment by forcing China to meet global emission and waste standards or gtfo of the US sector, expanding our gun rights, bringing back American manufacturing, giving you the ability to write off your health insurance costs at tax time (like corporations already do), and promoting a fair free market economy by eliminating tax loopholes and negative taxes for mega corporations is a bad thing m8. If you do, then obviously you don't want to make America great again.

Because I'm smarter than a 6 year old

So did everyone else in that war, but at least McCain had some balls.

I can't legally vote in the three ring circus you call an election.

because i'm a gay, illegal, muslim mexican who rapes women. :(

He blows goats. I have proof.

i'm not an americunt

His penis is smaller than Hillary's.

>economic protectionism
>general douchebag
>no track record
>no details on "ideas"
>pretty much reversed all his politics in the last 5 years, makes me nervous if this is not all a rouse

Will be voting for Johnson (L), i have no confidence in the system.

top zoz bernie cuck found go back to tumblr where you belong

have fun throwing away your vote

Because I'm a decent person

im canadian so i have no involvement in what is now the biggest laughing stock in the world.

trolls

troll alert

>You have 7 seconds to explain why you aren't voting for Trump.

It's not June 7th yet.

Because I live in Australia and am not forced to vote between a cunt & a cunt.

it doesnt matter in my state, its going Democrat anyways, any Vote thats not (D) wont count, and hell if imma vote (D).

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
have fun with weedman selling all your gold and letting in the rapeugess lmao

You went down to Buffalo to watch the Leafs game, fuck, they don't even have all dressed chips in that shithole!

I'm Mexican and no Uncle Tom fuck that faggot

shitskin found, you have to go back

>women for Trump
stupid bitches

This is my clay you albino nigger

why is Clinton a "cunt"

please elaborate

serious question:

why isn't it the Toronto Maple LEAVES??

Because I'm voting for Gary Johnson

i don't live in america

He wants to build a wall and ban Muslims.

He was stating a vote between a candidate who has a vagina and Donald Trump.

lol mexican gibberish has no power here beaner

I wanna fuck hot arab girls

Because Trump is the ultimate trigger, and the hissy fits that will result if he is elected will bring me great pleasure.

>because I'm voting for the number 0

k

yeah but Drumpf with a clit is fucking world-ending

>hot arab
top kek

Because I know how to read.

>implying you won't be able to do that once trump starts a war in the middle east the likes of which the world has never seen and they're all forced into prostitution to survive

nationalist, racist, idiot, capitalist, anti lgbt, anti muslim, offers no real positive change.

>[

taco bowl

Because he wants to defund the EPA and Education and that's just dumb.

kek

Trump is incapable of whispering. The quietest sound he is capable of making is a fart, his asshole gapes continuosly from the poundings he takes to cover his debt.

kek

NICE ONE! LOL!

I don't live in the U.S

Go on his campaign website m8. He's the only one to put pen to paper on how he'll accomplish any of his talking points. Of you're a libertarian Trump is your candidate.
>Gary Johnson
Kek

Because fuck you that's why!

>debt
lol ok so then why does he have all of these?

Because I would like to hold off on WW3 as long as possible.

Plus, bernie might legalize weed. The BERN will ignite my join.

Because I am not a deluded sheeple and see the big picture. You people realise that you don't "have" to vote, right?

>not living in colorado
fucking amateur
>implying trump would start ww3
even if he did, he'd win. he's on putin's good side, we're allied with a good amount of europe, and our only threats are china and the middle east. we all know how well vladdy boy removes kebab, though, so we don't need to worry about that.

lol bernie cuck

Because he's not presidential material. He's a reality TV star/business man. He tells you retards what you want to hear in an entertaining way and gets your vote Lmao dumb fucks.

does it even really matter? we already crossed the line as a country when we allowed him to gain the delegate that he has. even when he doesn't win, we still have to live with the shame that he came as close as he did. its 2016, and a sizable portion of our nation still believes that our problems can be blamed away on ethnic groups. only in America can you see people ignoring reality in favor of zealous nationalism. I honestly don't know what it means to be first world anymore.

>wanting Goldman Sachs to control the executive branch
For a redpilled faggot you sure do like the weight of those chains.

Do you know how many times Donald has filed for bankruptcy? Do you know how poorly his businesses are doing?

Trump has managed to stay afloat the same way other corrupt people have, he was just lucky to be able to do it without being a politician.

I am Canadian.

>implying trump won't make pot illegal even where it is legal now so his cartel can make twice as much on the black market

not how bankruptcy works, the gov doesnt pay your debtors