Hey Sup Forums, sissy gurl here taking requests <3

Hey Sup Forums, sissy gurl here taking requests

Other urls found in this thread:

bigthink.com/videos/slavoj-zizek-political-correctness-is-fake
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Faggot

Literally kill yourself. You are not a girl and never will be, little fag.

Ouch salty thang

Get hard and jack off, duh

post butt

Try again.

stand up and show ass

Show stomach.

Put something in ur ass

sharpie in pooper, with timestamp

feet or ass spread

Record urself fucking ur own ass and the item need to be big

Show this to your father and tell him youre a fucking faggot.
Record his face so we can see his soul crushing disappointment.

Too yellow. Different Sharpie.

that is fucking disgusting

user, PLEASE, NO MORE.

Show your manly-ass face. Expose yourself as the gay bottom you are, not the sissy you claim to be.

Quiet, shitlord, I want to unlearn my preconceive notions and rid my brain of whitewashed knowledge.

Take A Picture Of A Hat

Six and a half jumping jacks.

No, you are not a sissy "gurl". You're a guy. A very emasculated guy, but a guy nonetheless.

>Don't let mentally sound people decide your identity. Listen to downy voices

Good sissies are completely shaved.
Bad sissies get tied to a chair and mercilessly throat fucked and aren't allowed to cum.

for all these pictures

Jesus fuck. There are so many things I can tolerate. I don't think I am racist or sexist, or biased against anyone. I used to be a general positive guy! But god fucking damn it there are people in real life who act like the real world is tumblr and I swear to god it's gonna push me over the fucking edge. No body gives a god damn fuck about being sensitive to your "gender" if all we have to go off of is looking at you. Just hearing people irl talk about cisgender privilege makes me want to annihilate the planet. You aren't a special fucking snowflake because you're an attention whore who's hoping on the newest social craze. A WOMEN'S STUDY DEGREE IS USELESS AND SO ARE YOU, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

it's interesting to watch someone who has so much of a grudge that they will save all of a transpersons work and post it here in an attempt to generate a hate following, when any given transperson has to deal with the constant threat of violence, harassment, doxxing, whatever.

Like how insecure do you have to be? Can you explain why they're even on your radar? Do they get more attention then you?

>constant threat of violence, harassment, doxxing, whatever.
Rarely. They're too busy offing themselves to experience that.

I love that in these shitty comics they show pre-pubescent and barely pubescent people. Because they totally understand what gender they psychologically are, and aren't just going through numerous identity crisis. Totally makes sense.

>every trap thread connoisseur on Sup Forums

YOU AREN'T ASSIGNED A FUCKING GENDER, YOU'RE LITERALLY BORN WITH IT IN YOUR GENETIC CODE.

I know you aren't posting these seriously, but damn it if I'm still not mad anyways

Stop posting.

LoL You think there a an epidemic of trans-bashers doxxing people? /srs/ and tumblr doxx people daily. Nobody else gives a shit. We just roll our eyes because your delusional leftist theories are hilarious. Do whatever you want.

I don't want to hate the trans movement, but goddamn this Stephy fucker pisses me off. Condescending caricatures of everyone but herself, allowing her to portray her ideas as the only ones.

Also, 'cis' is absolutely derogatory. It was a term created for a group by someone outside of said group. Isn't that the exact fucking thing they are bitching about? You don't want to be called male? Fine. I don't want to be called 'cis'. Fuck you and your superiority complex.

I think OP was scared off. OP, were you scared off?

Well maybe the fucking faggots should just off themselves and leave society to function in peace.

I really don't blame you for it.

Or any man, cause y'know, they should probably have a say in it too. It being their future child and all...

i know that this trans person has already faced death threats. What's the worst thing you've had to suffer because of these politics?

I'm betting 99% of those 'threats' are from transfolk that think this speglord is doing humanity a disservice with their horseshit.

mild annoyance...

like, what the hell does this even mean. I am absolutely blown away people think children should/are able to assign their own gender/whatever the fuck is the pc way to say it

No. If they can't legally agree to have sex with someone, there's no way in hell they should be able to change their physical body via surgery/drugs to match what they have in mind.

well you don't see me going around being annoying as fuck and correcting everybody that "UM IM ACTUALLY BI-TRANSFLUID GENDER AND YOU CAN'T LABEL ME"

because that'll get you trouble

You fucking thumb, what the fuck is that?! The more you stare the weirder it gets

Why are faggots so delusional? My girlfriend has a faggot "friend", well, more like a faggot who believes that he has friends or gal pals, whatever. The other day he was talking about why we should mind their pronouns and I cringed so hard that I actually hold my gf's hand and took her out for a ride.

As long as your pronouns are "she", or "he", I couldn't care less. None of these non-existent "Ze", or "Phi", or whatever the fuck "Potato".

Why are you such a degenerative waste of space and overall drain on society
>pic related, do it

I love how you confuse "left-wing" with "stuff I'm uncomfortable with so it must be leftist"

Social justice, gentrification, political corectness, globalization, these are all neo-liberal (thus extremely right wing) ideas

Enjoy agreeing with a marxist

bigthink.com/videos/slavoj-zizek-political-correctness-is-fake

Enjoy your ignorance

Need a nice clean shot of that b-hole