Oh shit waddup

smash mouth greatest hits

Get the fuck out

This guy understands the topic.

Oh, that album its just. LIFE EXPLAINED

This

good stuff

This as well

to be legendary there would have to be legends arising and surrounding the album.

This too

Am I the only one who didn't really buy into the radiohead hype? Just never really saw what was so special about them.

This 4

Nice to know not everyone on Sup Forums is a queer mongering nigger dick loving brain dead Jew kike zombie

nice

This 5

solid pick

>legendary albums
>posts the 5th best beatles album

Last suggestion

My nigga
Name a better song writer
>insider info: not possible

The only Beatles album that could be considered legendary is revolver. That was the height of what little innovation the band was actually bringing to the table

why does nobody like my smash mouth greatest hits :(

this nigger knows whats up. you listen to abrb?

Radiohead is garbage tier britrock

No

Yes

yes

Wow, someone actually posted a legendary album. Way to go user

No

yes

Nope

it's an ok album, but it isnt great. it also isnt shit. 6.5/10, got some good tracks, overall not impressive. now fuck off or post more albums.

So, it's not legendary, much like I was arguing?

Sick album

here's the thing. "legendary" is subjective in regards to music. now as i said, post albums or fuck off.

did you get this str8 from tumblr, faggot?

Only acceptable zep

hell yeah

Nice.

>muh woman from tokyo

pleb

between that and crosby stills nash & young we'd be best friends

Legendary isn't subjective. The issue is anons are confusing legendary with something they really like. Legendary implies there is a tale behind the recording that infers a greater sense of mystic. Just because you like the fuck out of an album doesn't make it legendary.

>Joy Division
>Tumblr
Holy mother of newfag.

This album carries a ton of weight and story behind it. Legendary status confirmed

4th album i posted, i can take a hit.

This

This album........fuck yes

Fuck yes

why

how is this cringing shit "legendary"

OP these three albums are required listening

pic related

isn't it a thom yourk solo album

I prefer pentagram.

The story behind the album. I encourage you to dig a little deeper and find for your self why this is one of the most sought after recordings of all time

MF, the holder of a boulder, Money Folder.

whats with the hype for radiohead? they're alright, meh-tier at best. is there a global hipster boner for them or something? the only reason Pablo Honey was any good was because of Creep.

Every time I see this thread no one posts Boston's Boston. Literally every song one this album was a hit. Pure perfection.

Opeth - Blackwater Park
god tier album

This is a very good album.

this so many times

This album, of course.

Fuck yeah, MF DOOM

i agree man fucking great album

So much pleb in this thread, so little substance.

Fuck Boston. They were basically a vanity project meant to show of slick production values more than substance or songwriting talent. All of their songs sound the same. And I don't mean that as "they have a highly distinctive sound," I mean that as "they have thirty versions of the same fucking song."

>shots fired