Post the best compliments you've ever received from a girl about your sexual technique or dick

Post the best compliments you've ever received from a girl about your sexual technique or dick.

mine was from a med student who said she had put in hundreds and hundreds of catheters and seen almost a thousand cocks and that mine was "the prettiest cock she had ever seen".

Another

Fucking Chad.

>"How do you do that?!"
Made her cum twice in 8 minutes. Not even a multiple orgasm. Two separate.

Med students rarely put in catheters. Someone is lying.

pretty as a pencil

Mouth or cock?

nursing student? fuck if I remember, I just know her pussy was fucking great. she also told me she had never had sex sober, only a few times at parties. Gave her the first orgasm she'd ever had through oral. feels good.

Mouth

Lasted a whole hour fucking her, I was the first guy to make her cum with cock penetration, so I was pretty happy

said my cum was the best she ever tasted, and I think she tasted a lot hehehe

Said that since my hands were so fast she didnt need a vibrator, made her cum 6 times in 15-20 mins. I was fucking her and rubbing her clit at the same time

It's so fun hitting spots that a girl has never obviously felt someone hit before.

I've had my ex tell me my cock was really big, I think she was just yanking my chain so I would buy her shit like the usual millennial American

Somebody once said my dick is really soft.

Like, the skin.

Checked

I was trying to fuck this girl in my uni for ages. I eventually got her into my bed and i went down on her first as im a gentleman. After about 10 mins she had cummed all over herself and my face.
She told me she had never orgasmed like that before and didnt even know it was possible.
"You have finished me harder than any other guy user and only with your mouth, cant wait to see what else you can do"

I then fucked her and she kept telling me how it was the biggest she had ever had and that her pussy has never been stretched that much before. She came even harder from sex which was incredible - best fuck i ever had.
We are now Fuck Buddies and i wouldnt have it any other way.
I always thought my dick was average at 7"
But when a girl lies on your bed, out of breath, unable to move her legs and shaking all over telling you how you fucked her better than any other user and made her orgasm harder than she thought possible...thats a good feeling

"At least now i know size doesn't matter"

Is that really a compliment though?

Is it a bad thing if she says "You're hitting my wall" a lot?

"im jeopardizing my relationship of 5 years for more of this"

"That will mever fit in my ass"

You're almost as big as my pinky