>game thread
>barely any discussion about the actual game
>90% of posts are about french players being black mussies
wtf happened Sup Forums ? it wasn't like this in the WC 2 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FIFA_World_Cup_squads#France
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking Sup Forumstards

the Sup Forums problem is getting out of control, back in the day it was easy to ignore the 2-3 autists obsessed with race, nowadays they derail every fucking thread.

I just want to talk about the fucking match ffs

Don't forget the CP from the austrian cunt.

Plus the amount of split threads was really annoying.

We better have a sticky for the england game tomorrow shit is gonna be messy.

>Don't forget the CP from the austrian cunt.

that is disgusting
what did he post?

lol

>be french
>get killed by ISIS
they unironically had more mass shooting deaths than us last year

not to mention multiple suicide bombers

wtf

>>barely any discussion about the actual game
the game was boring

killed thread after thread. fucking intolerable desu, Sup Forums was the undisputed goat board in the last 2 world cups and the euros, if it's just Sup Forums going huurrr your country's blacker than mine Sup Forums is fucking dead desu

this so much.

Don't know what happened but every fucking thread now is black and muslim bullshit like we give a fuck

bet you didn't report a single such post.

the fact that an european national team is like 90% black dont get you at least a liittle bugged? imagine the japanese football team filled w/ white people. would be weird wouldnt it?

Sup Forums destroys anything it touches.

you should have come to the comfy thread senpai

sure, and if people feel bugged about it they can whine as much as they please on Sup Forums, but this is supposedly a sports board

>Thinking race is a social construct

You don't have a separation of 60k years in evolution, plus possess 4% dna from another species (Neanderthal) due to interbreeding, and expect that the only difference is skin color.

If you hadn't noticed, the far right is gaining ground all over Europe and America. This is the new normal.

Feels good man.

It's been a gradual change on Sup Forums for years. Normies have gradually left for reddit

It'll calm down. Tonight was the opening game. Anons from other boards always move over for such occasions. The main threads were moving so quickly that the shitposting became a blur.

More mass shootings than in the US
>mfw

There were more people killed by firearms the same week the attack on Cahrlie Hebdo took place you uneducated piece of trash.

Nigga learn 2 google

I dont think or do think that race is a social construct, i just want to talk about sports when being on Sup Forums

all the race bullshit doesnt matter your opinion belongs to Sup Forums Sup Forums or Sup Forums but not Sup Forums

>it's a your team isn't white episode

Yeah, annoying and slimy as fuck. The mods should prevent Sup Forums from being Sup Forums's sports board.

Also why no sticky thread?

Brazil is 50% white yet I barely see whites in your team. Want to discuss this exciting issue? Go to

i'm glad for your sake, at least you'll have something to keep your spirits up when england is inevitably knocked out

if i had i wouldn't say lad. that's a paddlin'

Actually, right-wing ideology is also taking over reddit. The lefties are being forced back to facebook and tumblr

i found it better to put the computer away and actually watch the game

spot on lads.

its absolutely fucking tragic.

Nobody watches sports here. Every big game is just shit posting non stop

Sup Forums brigade, they regard it as their sacred duty to bore the tits off all of us

Tell them to fuck off
Spam messi on Sup Forums (it's as on topic as their bullshit here)

fuck off muhamad no one likes shitskins tha blew themselves up

It's an election year. You're just gonna have to deal with it. You can always go to reddit to discuss sports if you want a hugbox.

>I just want to talk about the fucking match ffs

Then why the fuck would you ever come to this cesspool?

actually did the same and it was pretty comfy
not wasting time answering low quality baits

>hurrrr your not white lol

>brazil is a white majority country
lol Brazil is 30% white at best. the rest are mulattoes, funny thing is is that niggers are also a minority here. the majority is made of mullatoes (mixed).

You're getting older and this site in general is getting edgier and dumber.

It helps a little bit to filter American flags. You should do that anyway to behonest.
Still really annoying to have all that shit here.

Maybe talk about the match instead of whining about Sup Forums?

Do they shit up sports threads there too? I don't understand how these people go through their day when they think about absolutely nothing except what other people's race is

>90 min game
>3 goals scored in that entire time

yfw you realize there wasn't shit to talk about since there was nothing happening for long periods of time

yeah, with the speed of theposts coming in you can tell most of the posters cant even be watching the game, so whats the point of these game threads.
i check in at half time, and had the yfcom thread open as it seemed to settle a bit later in the match.

LOL FRANCE HAS MORE NIGGERS THAN ALGERIA HOLY FUCKIN CRAP
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Society and science is leaving you behind grandpa. You still live in a world where you think races are actually equal.

It's a sports board. Deal with it. You can always go to any other board to discuss about who's the whitest.

>but it's an election year
Nah, fuck off.

how do you filter flags?

english shitposting is getting unbearable too

Sup Forums got a surgebin popularity and quicly turned into a Sup Forums-like shitfest
Since the Euro is an int. event, many stormfags from this board chose to come to Sup Forums.

To be frank i was an Sup Forums poster until not too long ago, but it got so bad (refugee and islam memes, my country is whiter than yours) that i switched to /his/. For the euro, i figured that Sup Forums kids would just shit up the threads there at their first sight of the French NT, so i went to Sup Forums only to realize these autistic racetalking fags had already started shitting up the place.
I mainly recognize the brits rethorics and their poor baits on Sup Forums, so i guess Sup Forums's crap is spilling here during the Euros because they JUST CANT talk about anything else than muslims and (non) whiteness.

Nope, but political talk will still break out occasionally because it's an election year. You get banned for racism on reddit.

>go to a predominantly American site
>get mad when there are a lot of Americans posting

These "Algerians" almost all French actually. Just too bad to play for us, so they choose their real country.

If you shut down Sup Forums it leaks to every other board. If you keep it they will still leak to every other board. Also if you shut it down the next week will be nothing but Sup Forums shitposting to get their board back.

There is no winning situation here.

If you knew any actual history you'd know you have that backwards you pimple faced teenager.

Look up the definition of mass shooting Cletus

It's a Japanese (non-white) site though.

today was litterally "UK Official shitposting day" after these brawls in Marseille, absolutely cancerous tbqh, good to see there are still based brits there

>wtf happened Sup Forums ? it wasn't like this in the WC 2 years ago
blacks did not make up most of the team back then

Wow way to expose yourself casual.

What an idiot.

Is there a white euro team I can root for that's good? England, France and Germany aren't white anymore and Spain,Portugal and Italy never were.

Does Iceland have a chance?

Nah, the pendulum always swings back the other way. I bet you're an older millennial that grew up under Bush, and thinks that entire generation to be so overwhelmingly liberal is just the norm.

I am too, and used to be a liberal, but then I grew up. You probably still haven't.

you're 12 or have just started watching football or both. also newfag.

>first match of the Euros
>waited to see my national team and other compete for two years
>closed that Sup Forums tab and watched a stream

Take notes and learn, OP.

And I guess discussing the surroundings when there's no match is just normal and that's on people's minds. They just don't want foreigners to play for them

The internet is also an increasing target in shilling politics. There's a reason people will go on every fucking board and spam their stupid political memes. The internet has become close to unusable because every party involved shits up the place trying to rile people up for their thing. The word cuck has lost as much meaning as the word rape by now.

the best option would be to keep Sup Forums open and just ban shitposters from posting on other boards. this way everyone is happy, even our Sup Forums friends

>Zidane
>Henry

Those guys were long retired 2 years ago ...

Support us ye fuckin' yank

>50% is a majority

also who cares

this is a subject for Sup Forums or Sup Forums, not Sup Forums

inb4 u pretend to be rusing

>Foreigners

Didn't European nations like France go into west Africa and colonize these nations for decades?

So Sup Forums and Sup Forums ruins copa america threads and Sup Forums ruins euro threads

This board is truly dead

>>closed that Sup Forums tab and watched a stream
fucking this

want to watch the game? do what Ernst did
want to shitpost and maybe discuss a play with someone for a few seconds? then go to Sup Forums

>Back then

That team is from exactly 10 years ago. You morons acting like this is something that new are either new or just trolling, more likely just new to the sport and you discovered pol for the first time in your miserable lives.

Increase of amerilards. >We should put all the american football, baseball and basketball on /ASP/ with rigged "sports" like pro wrestling, where it belongs. It would clean this board

>closed that Sup Forums tab and watched a stream

This. To this day I don't understand how there are people who spend more time bantering in a retarded thread than actually watching the game.

English shitposting. Absolutely fuck all to do with us.

The England fans are all utter scum. They literally cause trouble whereever they go. This goes back years, into eevry tournament they've ever been at. Northern Ireland aren't much better. 2 testicles in a disgusting British nationalist ballsack. Wales and Ireland(+Scotland) are the good guys. We just like to have a drink and mingle with the locals.

I hope England get destroyed in every game.

>tournament called the euros
>people notice when 3/4 of the players aren't european

colour me shocked

Sup Forums faggots are actually ruining 95% of the threads on Sup Forums

Sup Forums is "race board" cause of these dumbass atm

This guy gets it.

But he's still correct. TEN YEARS ago the French team was just as black but TWO YEARS AGO it was whiter.

pro-tip: use 4chanX and filter typically Sup Forums phrases like 'SJW' and 'Trump'. It doesn't catch everything but it does reduce the noise to manageable levels.
>inb4 predictable accusations of being triggered by words

it doesnt work for soccer if youre actually planning on watching the match, american football seems pretty much perfect for the mix of game watching & shit posting.

This board was literally created because of a NFL game. You should be grateful that Jewt even allowed Eurotrash posting their non-sports here.

For sports banter, of course. This board is one of three on this site that isn't complete fucking dogshit.

Americans don't care about race as much as you yuros do.

13 of their 2014 squad you mong

I don't like it either but wanting to censor people to not say what they want because you don't like it is absolutely disgusting you pathetic pansy

The team from 10 years ago was also better so what does that say about a "whiter" team?

Sup Forums is fucking shit
everyone posting here is an asshole, regardless of the flag hovering above their post

possibly true for society in general, but hardly for Sup Forums posters

I don't give a flying fuck what it says, I'm just correcting you.

And people on here make the mistake of assuming the opinion of a Sup Forums shitposter is the opinion of the average American (Swede, Pole, German etc)

>it'll be this bullshit everyday till 10th July and the Euro final

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FIFA_World_Cup_squads#France

i count 10

never said anything about flags lad, this applies to english posters as much as any other country. just feel like the match threads were ruined tonight. and i like a good Sup Forums match thread, it's nice to have it running alongside a match. adds something, when it's not all 'huurrr your country is blacker than mine'

It's nothing new, though. And it's not about noticing, but not shutting the fuck up about it. I used to enjoy Sup Forums because the racism was casual. If you complained about niggers, people would ask you what the fuck you expected from niggers. Now people on the sports board embark on page long discussions if a certain player is a nigger or not, when nobody should be giving a fuck.

That's just closing your eyes to the problem, though. It's not about triggering, just what the fuck is going on at the moment.

I completely agree OP.

Case in point: this very thread has turned into a discussion about blacks in teams.

It's insane how obseyssed Sup Forums is with this stuff. My guess is that it's just insecured/frustrated teenagers.

someone must be new

the secondary threads are always infinitely better than the main threads that are for all the btards

That doesn't make the argument valid cause if it can be proved a team from 10 years ago had more blacks on it then you can't say it's a new thing cause the 2012 team had more starting whites in their line up.

How many blacks do you allow m8, before you start having a problem with it?

alt-right, redpill and mgtow bullshit are the worst things that happened to Sup Forums
racism was actually light and funny before, the classic "nigger stole my bike" type of stuff
the debate around terrorism, islam, immigration etc. is thrown at my face everyday I don't need to hear about it on one of the last type of escapism I use