ITT: Worst physical pain you've been in

ITT: Worst physical pain you've been in
>be me 7th grade
>get my first physical for football (only played because brother played)
>find out i have a hernia by my testicles fuckme.jpg
>set up surgery date
>get surgery, in and out of consciousness with two nurses above me talking about some guy named Kenny
>finally wake up, see family ect.
>i get some morphine through IV before i go home for the pain, get vicodin pills for home
>go to sleep that night feeling great, wake up in the morning in the worst pain ever
>balls hurt like a motherfucker
>lift shorts to see my balls are literally the size of a softball
>freak the fuck out, mom calls doctor
>doctor says this happens to >5% of patients, says it will be fine within a week
>have giant balls for 1.5 weeks, feels like im being constantly kicked in the nuts
>worst part was they only shaved half my pubes where the made the cut

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sehy5EgR_pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

bump

I'm so sorry holy fuck it hurts to read

I once got woken up from a dead sleep with the worst muscle cramp of all time in my left leg.

It honestly felt like my muscle was ripping itself apart. It took every ounce of willpower in my body to calm it down without screaming. I've been bitten by properly large dogs before and it was nothing compared to this, but that's what I thought it was at first, an animal tearing my leg apart.

i think you mean is the greater than sign

I lost my right hand in Afghanistan because of a grenade malfunction. Hurt pretty bad but got sent back with a purple heart and now I get sympathy and govt. checks for being a wounded veteran.

For me was after an appendectomy. They cut my stomach from the belly button down to a little above my dick, so with those muscles being torn open by a scalpel I had to learn to walk again. Woke up to a student nurse getting ready to remove the staples in my stomach. This fucking bitch. Apparently you're supposed to use this tool and simply squeeze a handle to release the staple. SHE decided to kind of squeeze the handle and PULL instead. Obviously it fucking hurt but thats not the worst. I had a light physical therapy later that day. I would walk around the floor my room was located at with my iv bag on a mobile stand. Noticing my walk was a little harder than usual, I made the choice to turn back around and wait it out until tomorrow. As I twist my torso I felt a tearing of flesh followed by blinding pain, I could see blood starting to pool on my gown before the nurses rushed over. Oh man, that pain was fucking brutal and I won't ever forget it.

> worst part was they only shaved half my pubes where the made the cut

that was the worst part? why user?

This exact situation happened with both my calf muscles. Fucking screamed into my pillow trying not to wake up the fam. Shaking for next 5 minutes. Absolutely turrible.

waking up in the morning

Got run over by a car once.broke left in three places,2 ribs and was bed ridden for 7 months.

Last year I slept on the floor after painting this and woke up with a hard right testicle sore and shit. I called my job to tell them I couldn't make it in, had to go tot the doctor. They asked why and I told them why(dumbass me).

First time a woman(two women) touched my balls. Inspection/ultrasound.

Thank goodness it wasn't torsion. Had the day off without consequence because I was still in my probation period.

why was you in the cars way

HHHHHH this thread hurts to read already

gonna have to second the leg cramp except it was the side of my foot. fucker would cramp up several times a day and I literally couldnt go swimming for a few years of my life without it happening
also the time i tried to hop and fence and fucked up, ended up with a chunk of my jeans lodged into a cut on my leg

I got almost run over by a bus while I was on my bicycle. Didnt make it all the way over though, fucking parked on my leg.

I got better.

Was 11 at the time and riding bike with friends.It was my fault for idiotically riding in front of a car

>Working on ATV

>Have to take plastic panel off to get to carburetor

>Taking out little black plastic push pins with two flat head screwdrivers

>Screwdriver in left hand slips

>Gets jammed under my right thumbnail, hard

>Hit the ground eyes watering, drooling and just making a hissing sound for about three minutes

God I cringe so hard just thinking about it

dont ride a bike on the road then stupid fag

T-boned on passenger side by large utility truck while driving Camry, during the winter. Had both my femurs and my right hip broken, the right femur and the hip was shattered. I also experienced a moderate TBI (traumatic brain injury). I was in the hospital for a month, couldn't walk unassisted for another week. I'm fine now though, it happened a year ago.

I was in the bike lane, dick.

Another story from OP
>be me junior year high school
>always had tonsil problems, tonsillitis almost every year since I was 10
>been getting tonsil stones for a few years, nothing major just annoying
>tonsil stones were getting worse, more of them, bigger, and some causing my throat to bleed
>convince parents to get my tonsils removed
>go in for surgery, got them removed, stayed at the hospital overnight, get pain meds and go home
>wake up feeling like my throat is swollen closed, quickly downed some pain meds and feel better
>notices im spitting up blood, look in the mirror and my throat where my tonsils were is bleeding
>call doctor says it's normal, so i think im fine
>notice im bleeding alot, constantly spit up blood throughout the day, wake up with my mouth full of blood the next morning, couldnt talk cuz my throat hurt so bad and was swollen almost closed
>drive to the ER, wait for 5 fucking hours cuz the place was packed
>go through over 4 boxes of the hospitals tissues spitting up blood
>finally get called after my mom bitched out the nurses
>get morphine injected in my ass for the pain
>after waiting another hour doctor finally comes to look at my throat
>says that the blood vessels where my tonsels were are open and blood is rushing out
>get rushed into surgery, wake up with my mother crying over me
>still cant talk, my mom said I almost died with how much blood I lost and how my stomach was almost filled because most of it was going right down my throat, said they had to pump my stomach during surgery
>go home, cant talk for about 1 week, cant eat solid food for about 2 weeks
>pretty much on a diet of crushed ice most of the time, go from 170 pounds to 140 in 2 weeks

Fucking hate surgery

My Appendix bursting was probably the worst
Swine flu was pretty bad though
When I was in elementary school I somehow managed to cut my dick on my zipper

this is what happens when you et stupid fucks like you ride on the road

you caught me

Waking up from having my gallbladder removed. I guess my body processes pain killers extremely slowly (great thing to learn during surgery) so it took them almost 2 hours to stabilize me. I kept begging them to just put me back under. -27384/10 would not do again.

4 fractured disks in lower back
Immeasurable pain, can't move, cant roll over, can't scratch own face, can't move a muscle without 1.21 gigawatts applied directly to central nervous system, staring at ceiling for 6 months.

dude you need to never see a doctor or do anything strenuous ever again. just lie down.

I was riding a quad in a mountain area. I accidentally hit a steep hole and flew off the quad. The quad followed close as it smashed my body on the hard ground. Surprisingly; no bones broken and no internal bleeding.

This has happened twice, about a year apart from each other, and I have no clue what causes it.

I'm just standing there and allfof a sudden I get this sharp, intense stabbing pain right below my right man titty. It's so painful that I'm unable to move or even breathe until it subsides, I'm just sick standing there until it passes, terrified of what's going on.

Now that's shitty luck bro.

Fuck cyclists

Fucking feminists of the road

I sometimes get this in my calf or foot. Sometimes in my sleep I stretch my leg and wake up feeling like my muscle is about to explode through my skin. It happens in my foot sometimes if I fuck around with it. I'll be watching tv playing with the remote on the coffee table with my foot and then boom.

they could have had the common courtesy of shaving all my pubes rather than half, my brother had the same thing happen to him when he had a hernia and he even warned me bout it

>et ride on the road

youtube.com/watch?v=Sehy5EgR_pk
i got ya fam

Jesus Christ user

Gallbladder. Seriously. Even fainted from the pain once before I got it removed.

Fucking kek

>worst pain
>7th grade
Nice try op we all know that 7th graders don't feel pain..

dislocated shoulder then relocated incorrectly then dislocated again and then relocated properly all inabout 10 minutes time

thanks rugby!

Dirtbike accident, broken wrist pretty good. I barely remember it but I remember clenching my jaw and screaming through my teeth like a dying bitch.

Usually you get more severe consequences on probation period...

Not me but a mate of mine played for a team and this horror story went around

>football player goes for a sliding challenge but dislocated his leg
>the kid is 15 and screaming in agony
>physio trys yo pop it back in
> doesn't notice the kids ball sack is in the way and get popped into the joint as well
>kid wails like a beast incarnate
>gets it sorted eventually but fuck me imagine going through that shit

Top kek

I hope that you sued the ER and the doctor who said it was fine.

Fucking diddums, had the same shit and only spent 5 days I n hospital, had no one to help,me walk about and was even refused an ambulance on the way in! Got a handful of tramadol and that was it, gotta love the NHS

Wife died last year. Some days are better than others, but I'm a hollow man.

I think about what I'll tell our son when he's old enough to ask about her. I think about that a lot.

I asked to come in after going to the doctor anyways, they said that's okay have the day off. I even made it through the probation period. I just left the job last month because I got harassed by co-workers because someone leaked information about me onto the job site.

I have a much better job now anyways.

I am in the worst pain I've been in for a long time right now.

Otitis Externa + burst ear drum would literally kill myself if not for the prospect of lying down quietly and painlessly for the first time days when it's over.

Testicle removal and subsequent chemotherapy for cancer treatment.

Fuck right in the feels man.

Joining the marines on the 18th of this month.

God bless.

D damnnn son

parents didn't do shit, they never told me why they didn't just trusted that either they couldn't or had a valid reason

Skidded down a side street which had a major bus station at the bottom, hurtled down 1/4 mile at about a 45 degree angled hill on a Huffy with no brakes. Just before the bus station was a busy street and a parking lot; swerved into the parking lot and hit the brick wall closing off the alleyway sideways at I would guess 50 mph-ish. Bike was dead, my head and shoulder slammed directly into the wall (no helmet), my entire left side was scraped or burned from the impact, and the soles of my shitty shoes were completely ripped off somewhere on the hill, so I had to use only my feet with socks as brakes.
Did I mention I was 9 at the time?

Meant for this poster

the worst pain so far...

fix'd

Fractured radius. Bones slid past each other, lots of shards. Had to have surgery, got a metal plate and six screws and a nice scar from it. Pic related.

Thought it was just a bad sprain but the pain got worse and worse through the night. Woke up feeling rather shitty, couldn't tie my shoe. Went to an emerge b cy care clinic and he asked if I had any numbness. Said yes he said it was compartmentalizing and I could lose the arm. Went to the er, the put a wrap on it gave me some percocet and said 'doc will be back next week, you're just gonna have to deal till then'

didn't want this to turn into a feels thread

childbirth.

How often did you experience pain? Is something that's slightly concerned me but I didn't feel the need to go through the trouble of going to the doctor for it since it's only happened twice and so far apart.

Giving birth wasn't even close to a kidney infection as far as pain goes. People really like to play up childbirth as the most painful thing but they're just begging for sympathy.

That's a charley horse. I get them almost every day

Overrated, on average, 6hrs of extreme discomfort, followed by an hour of epidural, followed by an hour taking the biggest dump of your life, and it's over.
Anyone who disagree's is just talking their shit up, or will argue from the worst case scenario to make it sound harder than it really is.

What were your appendicitis symptom? Just curious.

Taking a shit...

> be 18
> wake up to HORRIBLE pain in abdomen
> appendix???
> call friend to drive me to the ER
> wait for 4 fucking hours to see a doctor
> had to be the cutest doc in the hospital, fresh out of med school
> x-rays, blood tests, etc.
> "you have an intestinal blockage"
fuck
> cute doc gives me hospital grade laxitives, tells me to take half a packet today and half tomorrow
yeah ok cool
> head back home, dissolve half of the powder in water, drink, wait
> sitting on the couch when...
BLHGLGHLGHERGHLGHH
> suddenly fucking fire rushing from my stomach, all the way down to my anus
> run as fast as i can to the bathroom
> stabbing, searing intestinal pains accompanying the burning
> keep my hand over my mouth so as to not cry out
> feels like shards of glass moving down my GI tract
> one anal spasm and a blast of rock-solid, then molten liquid shit comes careening out of my ass
> doubled over, crying from both the pain and the stench
> asshole feels like it's burning and shredded for at least 6 hours afterward

Second day went better than expected and was just putrid liquid. Third day had things looking fairly normal.

However, nobody tells you how long industrial strength laxative stays in your system... Don't ever fuck someone until a week has passed since you take the final dose..

not me but
>nerd in high school gets picked on alot
>one day chads jump him
>kick him in the nuts repeatedly until he passes out
>he has to get surgery
>now has one testicle
>comes back to school
>HEY ITS ONE NUT WONDER!!!
>switches schools the next day

W E W

Going to the dentist in 80's.

During my 4th grade summer I went to my dad's house . At the beggining of July I started having pain in my throat that felt like I was swallowing knives. I started to ache all over. I told my dad about it and he told me to gargle salt water. I did and it was still really painful all the time. My throat was covered in a thick white coating and it started getting harder to breathe. My dad was an ems and didn't have me on health insurance and neither did my dad so he took me to some clinic where a Vietnamese lady looked at my throat for three seconds and told him it was strep throat. No prescription. My dad decides to take it upon himself and call in a favor and asked for a script for pennicillin. I take the penicillin for 2 days and get covered in hives the day I'm supposed to leave for Chicago vacation with aunt, hives on the pads of my feet hand hands and in the webbing of my appendages. Hives on my face and hives in my cheeks and on my tongue. Aunt tells me her girlfriends daughter (16) could die if exposed to chicken pox. Told her I already had chicken pox and that I couldn't possibly contract it again. she doesn't care and dumps me off at my moms. My mom sees me covered in hives and writhing in pain and takes me to a legitimate hospital. They do blood work and discover I'm ALLERGIC TO PENNICILLIN AND TESTED POSITIVE FOR MONO NOT FUCKING STREP. had been taking that shit 3 times daily for 4 days leading up to that visit. Discover there is no cure for mono. Spend the next week in agony from the allergic reaction and mono.

Worst . Summer. Ever.

Seriously fuck my dad...

IT'S STILL HAPPENING!! GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread makes me feel like a pussy.

You ARE a pussy.

But...it hurt...

stepping on a lego

Jake?

I stubbed my little toe many times.

>working in kitchen
>pastry cook calls in sick at last minute, I'm the only one there even vaguely confident with desserts so I come in 4 hours early to do pastry stuff
>do that, all goes well
>dinner service, on my station
>oh shit son everyone is ordering one dessert and I didn't prep enough caramel for this scenario
>jump off station to make more
>turn to see how my station is doing, jostle handle of pot, dump molten sugar all down my arm and side

Anyone who's burned themselves on molten sugar will know how brutal this is.

I went to the gyno to get an IUD inserted. She measured my uterus with this long plastic stick. My god, that was a sickening torment, sliding up my insides. I guess it felt like a big nail being rammed up inside of me, it's too hard to describe.

Wounded veteran lol k. You're stealing money that could go to important causes like paying for my HRT

>Ate nothing but spicy stuff all day
>chilis,hot sauce,spicy mustard
>only drank soda
>all night crying in the toilet shitting and puking
>could barely hold down saltines the next day
>this has happened twice
>so far..

tried to an hero but the rope was old and snapped and I fell spine first on the stool

now I can't an hero because nurses regulate my meds and I am paralized legs down

end the pain

>its also raining so fuck life

fuck you

tits or gtfo skank

>10 years old
>170 pounds

working with a construction crew in high school and dropped a 16 inch cinderblock on my big toe from about rib cage high. completely crushed it. all the blood in my big toe had no place to go so it blew out the end of my toe and raised the nail.

Yeah man,what a light weight. MMMMURICCCCAAAAA!!

I used to get them all the time growing up. Grew out of them around 19ish. I always got smaller ones where when i stretched my calf and foot a certain way, the pain would subside after about 5 minutes, but I've had some real horrible cramps (maybe every 2 years from when i was 13-19ish) where i would wake up and have to do everything in my power to hold back screaming and punching holes in the wall. I always thought it was just growing pains considering i grew to be about 6'6

Why should the government pay you, you should've been able to sue the business that makes them.

Having that shit of a digestive system.

>be me junior year high school
>always had tonsil problems, tonsillitis almost every year since I was 10
Do you even read?

I get a lot of pain when i have to shit. Idk wtf happens, my shit turns sideways or sinething and it feels like my intestines are exploding. I have to hold the lower left of my stomach and massage it, literally the onlytime im happy to have a bit of chub.

I know. I think I have IBS or something.

"My dad was an ems and didn't have me on health insurance and neither did my dad"

Really faggot?

proof faggot.

Shit

Have an uncle in a similar situation as that guy. Combat pay + Wounded veteran programs. He lives a pretty classy life for a man with one leg.

methadone withdrawal, extended periods (1 yr+) of shitty muscle and joint pain as well as sometimes debilitating stomach cramps